UPSB v4

Off-topic / Introductions

1. Flarion
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 20:56:41

So at school, theres a cute girl that I want to meet and become friends with, but I dont know a good way to introduce myself without seeming weird or anything. Should I just go up to her and say something like "Hey, im _____ hows it going?" What would you do?

2. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 21:19:15

okay, I had the same problem a few days ago but I eventually manned the fuck up and introduced myself. Here's what to do: first off, grow some balls. Go in the washroom and tell yourself to man up and do it. It isn't gonna do you any good if you don't talk to her. second comes the talking part. Start with "excuse me" and if she is not in your class, you can ask her what class are you in? If you have a specific class with her, this wouldn't work. If it doesn't work , try these: "excuse me, can i borrow a pencil/pen? *le use pen* thanks, and you are_____?" "excuse me, do you know where I can find *name of teacher* thanks, and you are ______?" smile and act casual, and don't look too cautious. After she says her name, go like "oh I thought you were someone else, I am _____ btw" leave her with a smile, genuine smile. When you see her in the hallways or something just smile and nod or something. Slowly you will become friends.

3. Loanshark
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 21:56:57

What the fuck is so hard about saying hi.

4. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 22:13:53

you gotta have confidence yo! girls like guys with confidence... i know this from experience. dont come off too cocky though... say "Hey whats up? I seen you around school and finally thought id say hi:)"

5. chris
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 22:27:08

TheAafg, I never thought of that .___. :facepalm:

6. Flarion
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 22:27:12

The main thing for asking this is that if I just go up to her in the library or in the hall or something and say something to her, it wont come across as being weird that I just randomly talked to her? Or just stop thinking about it and do it?

7. Fl0wingfire
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 22:56:25

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind, well as long as she isn't busy with anything... So yeah, go for it ^_^

8. neXus
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 23:26:05

Talk to her like you would approach any person regardless of gender.

9. TheAafg
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 23:45:49

Flarion wrote: The main thing for asking this is that if I just go up to her in the library or in the hall or something and say something to her, it wont come across as being weird that I just randomly talked to her? Or just stop thinking about it and do it?
    hall or library is fine as long as she is not with a lot of friends. I recommend approaching her when she is alone so she pays more attention to you :) don\t go umm that is just stupid and makes you look dumb. Go for it with confidence :D

10. Raos
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 23:48:22

read this http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=5470

11. AoD1
    Date: Mon, May 16 2011 03:24:48

Just ask if shes down to fuck?

12. Fl0wingfire
    Date: Mon, May 16 2011 04:18:16

AoD1 wrote: Just ask if shes down to fuck?
    ^this LOL Well I can't think of much to add other than not recommending you to use the above method XD

13. authenticatethepunk
    Date: Mon, May 16 2011 09:23:19

itzDaKine wrote: you gotta have confidence yo! girls like guys with confidence... i know this from experience. dont come off too cocky though... say "Hey whats up? I seen you around school and finally thought id say hi:)"
    Yo straight up, this is the way to do it.

14. Clyde
    Date: Mon, May 16 2011 10:56:27

idk just look them in the eye and theyll say hi to u first...idk htats how it is w/ me or just smile @ her or sth or as most ppl in this thread say, just grow some balls and say hi

15. Tialys
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 20:12:49

"Yo baby, check out my Wii."