UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Saizen RSVP mod (Review)

1. bubbles
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 05:15:30

Hello, This is my review for Saizens RSVP mod... Lets get started [B]MAKER:[/B] Saizen [B]WEIGHT/LENGTH:[/B] 20g/20cm [B]COG:[/B] COP [B]COST:[/B] $14.32 (penwish price) [B]PRO'S:[/B] Highly customizable, lots of momentum, not a bad cost and it's a nice looking pen. [B]CON'S:[/B] Can crack easily, will probably have to trade/buy pens online, and not alot of grip (lack of one in the front and back) [B]RECOMMENDED FOR:[/B] I would recommend this pen for casual spinning, and not for power tricks or spin tricks. [B]CUSTOMIZATION:[/B] The fact you can change the grip colour, and have insterts in both the front and barrel of the pen makes it very customizable. [B]VALUE FOR MONEY:[/B] This pen is worth the money ONLY if you like the look of it. There are much better pens for spinning at this price range. The saizen mod is like skate boarding shoes. They look nice, they work for casually walking around, but you can't run in them. [B]FINAL THOUGHTS:[/B] This is my favourite mod to spin, it looks cool and it spins alright. With this mod you are basically paying for the looks just like with most g3/rsvp mods (such as F1r3fly g3, kuzu g3 etc) and not the spinability. [B]RATING /10:[/B] Customizability 9/10 Looks 10/10 Spinability 5/10 (all these ratings are my opinion) [B]Please tell me what you think(maby rate /10)[/B] That is what my pen mod reviews would be formated like.. Tell me if u like it/what to change/what you think/should I make a blog? Thanks guys, Bubbles (@Flash ) What mod would u like me to review, post it in a comment :)

2. daniel0731ex
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 05:16:05

FIRST Pictures would help you know....and I suggest you to put ALL your reviews in one thread, if you are making lots of them.

3. bubbles
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 05:18:27

Edited just after I posted :P got a pick in now @daniel0731ex

4. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 05:18:27

Pictures would be good. And maybe asking mods to add a new sticky names Mod Reviews/Stats. Then you can have like a whole index thing, like the entire list of mods in v3 (ported to v4)

5. Riley
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 06:08:13

Opinions from other people who have it would be good too ,but otherwise great job! I request Coulomb.

6. L-in
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 06:41:05

If you can read simplified Chinese, I recommend you to make an account in PSH and read some reviews in PSH "mods review" section. You probably need some pics of your own mod, showing every angle of it. Also, maybe ask someone who actually owns this mod for his/her opinions on it. Way to go~~ ^_^

7. Velocity
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 06:56:27

wished it could be little longer and great job you can request Zombo to make a subforum or a blog :)

8. the noodler
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 06:56:32

what does PSH stand for anyways, whenever I search it I get funny results

9. Soren
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 07:28:28

could you do a review on vicgotgame mod, f1r3fly g3 mod and S360 Kt mod please?

10. Quai
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 10:11:10

the noodler wrote: what does PSH stand for anyways, whenever I search it I get funny results
    PenSpinner Home. :)

11. funnky
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 14:29:07

i like the review it was pretty good

12. Jacob8185
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 15:28:45

Great review! I request SEVEN G3 Mod. Thanks!!

13. bubbles
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 15:50:04

@Supergirl Ya I can do a vicgotgame mod review

14. Froggy
    Date: Mon, May 16 2011 12:27:05

@bubbles You're missing quite a few point.. seems this text review is a bit rushed IMO.. Look at my inputs in bold and you'll see what's missing. Mainly explanations on why you said something (eg. why is the mod bad for power tricks.. etc) Also in customizability.. having insert in both front and barrel making it truly customizable is pretty weak logic (imo).. you will need to look into the grip color choices and stuff as well if you plan to go deep. If you plan to do this review for a large group of people, maybe you should also consider getting a few comments from others (different spinning styles), so people would get a better idea if they should get it or not (based on their style) PrinceXD -------------------- MAKER: Saizen WEIGHT/LENGTH: 20g/20cm COG: COP COST: $14.32 (penwish price) [B]TRADING VALUE: $15~$20[/B] PRO'S: Highly customizable, lots of momentum, not a bad cost and it's a nice looking pen. CON'S: Can crack easily, will probably have to trade/buy pens online, and not alot of grip (lack of one in the front and back), [B]authentic mod requires penz gear[/B], [B]a bit short for such heavy mod (?)[/B] RECOMMENDED FOR: I would recommend this pen for casual spinning, and not for power tricks [B](since its too short)[/B], spin tricks [B](?)[/B] [B]and wiper tricks (no grips making wiper tricks harder to execute, but not impossible)[/B] [B]With the heavy momentum provided, this mod will work great with charge tricks and around tricks(?)[/B] CUSTOMIZATION: The fact you can change the grip colour, and have insterts in both the front and barrel of the pen makes it very customizable. [B]The back grip uses RSVP grips, which comes in a lot of colors. Modders can also sub the front HGR grip with another RSVP/HGG of the same size to get the same color[/B] VALUE FOR MONEY: This pen is worth the money ONLY if you like the look of it. There are much better pens for spinning at this price range. The saizen mod is like skate boarding shoes. They look nice, they work for casually walking around, but you can't run in them. FINAL THOUGHTS: This is my favourite mod to spin, it looks cool and it spins alright. With this mod you are basically paying for the looks just like with most g3/rsvp mods (such as F1r3fly g3, kuzu g3 etc) and not the spinability. RATING /10: Customizability 9/10 Looks 10/10 Spinability 5/10

15. Soren
    Date: Sat, May 21 2011 14:39:58

could you do a review on the rushon mod?

16. drgripable
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 01:52:10

VERY good job on the mod reviews.

17. AWtii69
    Date: Fri, May 27 2011 03:44:20

nice review, i think all of saizens mods are waaaaay too heavy. but thats IMO

18. Froggy
    Date: Fri, May 27 2011 04:22:38

At least it suits Saizen's spinning style, and works for him :P PrinceXD

AWtii69 wrote: nice review, i think all of saizens mods are waaaaay too heavy. but thats IMO

19. yoppi000
    Date: Fri, May 27 2011 05:27:53

great mod but mor pics wuld rely help :D

20. Froggy
    Date: Fri, May 27 2011 07:02:24

PrinceXD

21. AWtii69
    Date: Fri, May 27 2011 13:56:43

PrinceXD wrote: At least it suits Saizen's spinning style, and works for him :P PrinceXD
    Yep, and he's a great spinnar