UPSB v4

Member Introductions / I'mma noob :)

1. azn197
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 00:25:48

Hey everyone, i've only got a min beore i have to headout for work, so to be as fast as I can and straight to the point, Hey everyone, i've been browsing this forum for a few months now and sicne i recently just started Pen Spinning actually at my level I don't even know if you could call it spinning HAHA, well anyways i thought it was about time to start getting mroe involved in this forum and see how i can further more practice all the basics there is before I start moving up. I'm only doing this as a hobby but it's quite addicting to me now. I'm spinning everywhere I can, work, movies, doctors office, dentist nearly everwhere (except the bathroom, dont wanna lose my pen quite yet). So hi to everyone and i look forward to getting to know everyone and learn from everyone. And feel free to bash me when i make a stupid comment. Like the saying, "no such thing as a dumb question, but that don't mean the person asking it isn't LOLS" My level of spinning on a scale of 1 -10, 10 being good i'd say probably about -10 haha I'm also located in Oregon if anyone is willing to teach me HA

2. penmodzilla21
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 00:37:21

welcome to the penspinning world

3. beebop
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 01:44:19

lol I started out like how u did, btw i used to spin a lot too... like everywhere, well HAVE FUN and enjoy this site welcome

4. Rabbid
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 01:48:48

Welcome here:D

5. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 21:10:41

:welcome: Don't ever spin your pen while taking your business in the restroom. You don't want it to fall into the toilet. :facepalm:

6. azn197
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 23:28:46

thanks for the welcome all