UPSB v4

Off-topic / first try at photoshop.

1. Zleepy
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 11:11:09

so i tried to make a sig... and here's the outcome... opinions, criticism,etc. all welcome. :pickle:

2. funnky
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 11:45:19

i think it looks good. only think is id think it would look better if u put ur name in one corner and penspinnner in other coner. diagonally across

3. Zleepy
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 11:57:44

funnky wrote: i think it looks good. only think is id think it would look better if u put ur name in one corner and penspinnner in other coner. diagonally across
    ok, i'll try that tomorrow. thanks! :D

4. neXus
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 12:01:03

What's the point of sugar coating, I'll be honest. What does a sniper have to do with penspinning? Dark-Green and Pink don't go together. Try finding some techniques to blend your render (the sniper) with the image. Right now it just sits on top of it. When you create a text make sure it's set to smooth so your text doesn't look all pixely and edgy. Make the text bigger and don't be afraid to put it over the snipers rifle, nothing of value is being hidden under that text.

5. Zleepy
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 12:08:54

neXus wrote: What's the point of sugar coating, I'll be honest. What does a sniper have to do with penspinning? Dark-Green and Pink don't go together. Try finding some techniques to blend your render (the sniper) with the image. Right now it just sits on top of it. When you create a text make sure it's set to smooth so your text doesn't look all pixely and edgy. Make the text bigger and don't be afraid to put it over the snipers rifle, nothing of value is being hidden under that text.
    thank you for taking the time to put all those things. really appreciate it because now i know what to work on..

6. patelpb
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 12:22:27

Okay for a start. But in reality, 3/10. It lacks a flow, a focus, and WOW factor. GO DIE IN A HOLE. jk, ull get there.

7. Zleepy
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 12:26:13

practice makes perfect... eh?

8. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 15:34:14

edit his sniper rifle to be a mod lolol OT: maybe if you change the white parts of the sig to black it'll blend better with the gillie suit idk tho cuz I never really used PS and I suck at colors and stuff xD

9. zweebna
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 21:17:54

neXus wrote: What's the point of sugar coating, I'll be honest. What does a sniper have to do with penspinning? Dark-Green and Pink don't go together. Try finding some techniques to blend your render (the sniper) with the image. Right now it just sits on top of it. When you create a text make sure it's set to smooth so your text doesn't look all pixely and edgy. Make the text bigger and don't be afraid to put it over the snipers rifle, nothing of value is being hidden under that text.
    Everything he said.

10. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 22:12:40

photoshop is a very hard software to master if you're a beginner. I'm learning photoshop at school and it's hard as fuck >.<

11. Zleepy
    Date: Fri, May 13 2011 06:24:59

yep... >.< i still dont get how to fade images.... or how to make them blend...