UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #45 Jazz

1. raccoon
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 14:08:27

"Hello, I am Jazz. I'm from Canada but I live in HK. I joined UPSB half a year ago, and Im mainly help people out. I suck at spinning, so therefore i bother my "Teacher" alot ^•^ I am 14 almost turning 15 this year :D Ask Away!"

2. Froggy
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 14:31:26

If u live in HK, why didnt u answer those questions related to HK urself? =P Im just curious LOL PrinceXD

3. Krypton
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 15:05:02

@Jazz Ethnicity? Height? Real name? Favourite food, drinks, celebrity, mod, spinner? Warm or cold bath? Play any instruments? Are you bothered by my questions?

4. Zombo
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 15:19:02

why does a white boy live in HK and speak canto?

5. Jazz
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 15:32:16

@Zombo Im an asian but I was born in Canada. I look asian too XD

6. Enkronidus
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 15:59:44

Ohai, Tim. ;) Why the name Jazz? You like Jazz music? Who is/are your idol(s) in your life, and why? What type of music do you prefer? What is the best Sniper Rifle in Modern Warfare 2 in your opinion? What perk and weapon do you hate and like the most in Modern Warfare 2? Will add more questions later.

7. Quai
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 16:19:21

Most visited website? Favorite car, color? Wii, Xbox 360 or, PS3? Ever want to join a penspinning team? Do you have a GF? haha. Can i be the next SOTW? lol More questions to come! :D

8. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 01:30:59

@Illusion Most visited website?UPSB. Favorite car, color?Audi A6. Wii, Xbox 360 or, PS3? I wouldve said ps3, but the servers are down so XBOX. Ever want to join a penspinning team? Yep, but im too noob at this point. Do you have a GF? haha. Not really.. Can i be the next SOTW? lol I was thinking of someone else though.__. ill think about it ! More questions to come!

9. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 01:45:02

what happened to our battle? xD type of girls you like? what do you do when you are bored, other than ps? are you depressed? opinion on life? what do you plan on becoming? how's life? name of the girl you have a crush on? do you play music? ever took something over the internet seriously? -_- what is your deepest fear? :D

10. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 01:56:46

TheAafg wrote: what happened to our battle? xD Wait wut? LOL shit. type of girls you like? idk really, calm styled ones? blah. what do you do when you are bored, other than ps? I Play Computer Games. are you depressed?Not really now, but im sick >.< opinion on life?Life can be depressing, but think of all the successful people. They never Gave up. what do you plan on becoming? idk again lol maybe a pianist. how's life? Cool i guess. Chillin name of the girl you have a crush on? Jazz. do you play music?Yes, piano and guitar ^^ ever took something over the internet seriously? -_- Yes. The Trolling:) what is your deepest fear?The Fear of losing everything T__T :D
    @TheAafg

11. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 02:00:57

Why'd you name yourself Jazz? lul.

12. sweetlovin
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 02:16:52

Do you listen to Jazz?

13. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 02:27:20

@sweetlovin I explained in the last questions Jazz is the name of a girl, I do listen to jazz :)

14. Knightpal
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 02:28:48

OHHH. I was lazy and went right to last post like a boss. all righty then :I

15. Quai
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 03:27:38

@Jazz: Its ok if im not the next sotw. haha. i was just joking when i asked that question. :)

16. bonkey12
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 07:21:05

Favorite pen mod? favorite pen to write with (lol)? favorite school class? favorite school teacher? whats your style in clothes? :D

17. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 07:28:01

bonkey12 wrote: Favorite pen mod?CYL favorite pen to write with (lol)? Sailor Gels favorite school class? English favorite school teacher? Damn English whats your style in clothes? Plain. Not much else to say. :D
    @bonkey12

18. Froggy
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 08:23:09

whats your view of the nyan cat? PrinceXD

19. SuiXidaL
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 08:35:05

You remind me of the transformers that was able to turn into a Porsche but died at the end of the first movie LOL

20. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 10:29:12

PrinceXD wrote: whats your view of the nyan cat? PrinceXD
    Fucking Sparta. I can't stop listening to it :D

21. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 10:29:48

Krispy Kreme wrote: You remind me of the transformers that was able to turn into a Porsche but died at the end of the first movie LOL
    I'm not a big fan of the transformers XD but meh, thats a kind of fact too?

22. i.suk
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 10:38:02

why am i your favourite spinner, when there are others who do similar stuff i do, and do it a lot better, and have better abilities, style, creativity, difficulty, execution etcetc (like spinnerpeem, supawit)?

23. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 11:35:10

i.suk wrote: why am i your favourite spinner, when there are others who do similar stuff i do, and do it a lot better, and have better abilities, style, creativity, difficulty, execution etcetc (like spinnerpeem, supawit)?
    Well because when I first saw you,you name/angle and style was special. I wanted to have a "mentor" which was a power tricker, so I found you :D Btw thanks

24. Rarity
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 04:21:56

Real name? Can we be friends? (no homo) What is your LoL summoner name? (wanna play with you sometime) How did you get into penspinning? Dogs or cats? The noodles or the soup? Do you play musical intruments? If yes, what?

25. Nicetricks507
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 04:36:13

Nooooooooooooooo D: but anyway here's my question stripes or pokadots

26. Jazz
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 09:16:01

Night Fury wrote: Real name?Tim-.- I answered it already Can we be friends? (no homo) Why not. What is your LoL summoner name? (wanna play with you sometime)DemonJazzAngel/OwlsBlues How did you get into penspinning? Well first my sister bought a Penz gear for me. Then I found eso. Now he's gone Dogs or cats?Dog The noodles or the soup?Soup Do you play musical intruments? If yes, what? Piano and guitar
    @Night Fury

27. Jazz
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 09:16:32

Nicetricks507 wrote: Nooooooooooooooo D: but anyway here's my question stripes or pokadots
    Stripes, problem?

28. Enkronidus
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 17:26:34

Are you going to choose i.suk for the next SOTW and not me? D: Favourite Pokémon? Do you believe in afterlife? Have you ever seen ghost? Vampire or Werewolf? Who is your dream girl? Favourte Band? Favourite font? What do you want to be in the future? If you could use time machine to fix your past, what would you fix? Do you believe that everything is fixed? We're just running the show with the script written by the destiny? How often do you lie? What's your opinion about yourself? Who do you hate the most in your life?

29. Nicetricks507
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 19:29:05

lol, I was going "noooo" because raccoon chose you lol..

30. Jazz
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 23:03:59

Enkronidus wrote: Are you going to choose i.suk for the next SOTW and not me? D: and you knew O_o XD Favourite Pokémon? Pikachu Do you believe in afterlife?yes Have you ever seen ghost? Yep. Definately yes. Every night actually Vampire or Werewolf?werewolf Who is your dream girl?IDK -.- Favourte Band? green dat Favourite font?comic sans ms What do you want to be in the future? Pianist If you could use time machine to fix your past, what would you fix?assassination of JF Kennedy Do you believe that everything is fixed? We're just running the show with the script written by the destiny?Well, frankly yes. We can't outlive our destiny. How often do you lie? Once a day. What's your opinion about yourself? Evil. Who do you hate the most in your life? Justin Bieber
    @Enkronidus

31. Jazz
    Date: Sat, May 14 2011 03:15:27

I fail @ SOTW LOL.

32. Froggy
    Date: Sat, May 14 2011 14:35:02

LOL PrinceXD