UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / THE FUCK IS IT WITH VISA APPLICATIONS AND THESE FAGGOT CONSULTANTS!!

1. Clyde
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 07:49:52

I DIDN'T SLEEP, WE WAITED LIKE 5 HRS IN THE EMBASSY, MY MOM GOT WOUNDED, WE WAITED 3 YEARS BEFORE WE GOT TO APPLY AGAIN, AND THIS FUCKING FAGGOT CONSULTANT DENIED US BECAUSE WE'RE NOT QUALIFIED!?!? WHAT!?!?!? WE HAVE THE MONEY, WE CAN EVEN BRING OUR RELATIVES IN PROVINCE TO US!! THE FUCK IS WITH HIM HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS HEAD!! CONSULTANTS ARE A BUNCH OF FAGS!!! HOW I WISH I WAS AS SCARY AS MIKE TYSON AND I'D KNOCK THE FUCK OUT OF THAT FAGGOT!! HE THINKS BEING AN IRL TROLL RUINING SOMEONE'S DREAM OF GOING TO US IS COOL? HES A FUCKING FAGGOT I HOPE HE ROTS IN FUCKING HELL!!! CONSULTANTS ARE BUNCH OF FAGGOTS!! THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID SHIT WHEN I'M 18 IM CONVERTING TO SATANISM FUCK GOD AND ALL HIS FAGGOT ANGELS MAY JUDAS LUCIFER AND SATAN DESTROY HIS KINGDOM LOL ALL HE GAVE ME EVER SINCE I WAS BORN WAS PURE BULLFUCK AND HORSE SHIT!!! I NEVER FELT HAPPY IN MY LIFE!! GOD IS A FUCKIN FAG LIKE ALL THE OTHER CONSULTANTS!! FML

2. Mike
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 07:56:47

Well, if God were to exist, he's one hell of a guy. True evil genius, if I do say so myself.

3. Clyde
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 08:01:47

yea he's the best troll, I've never been pissed off like this, I wanted to punch the glass window of that faggot consultant but zzz I was thinking of security and shit and we might not get another chance -.- people say consultants deny/accept for fun WTF it's not funny -.- faggots

4. strat1227
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 10:05:12

lol bro aren't you rich or some shit? and you're going to say god never gave you anything haha, it'd be hilarious if you lost it all then see what you say.

5. Zombo
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 11:07:36

#shitclydesays

6. neXus
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 14:32:58

Zombo wrote: #shitclydesays
    This is a god damn overload.

7. sangara
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 19:49:45

Pick the best 150 nexus.

8. Colin
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 00:01:35

Really now? Now, let me complain about how unfair the world is. My Gramp's birthday is on May 5th. He suffered from a brain tumour, that was once removed a year ago, but grew back on the opposite side of the brain. He was in the ICU on and off, on and off for a good 4 months. I was going to go visit him on the 5th in the ICU, but I decided to study for my SAT's. Something didnt feel right. I didnt feel like studying that day. I went home, depressed for no apparent reason. The next day, I come home, and my mom, aunt and grandma rush to the car at home. No one told me what was going on. I asked my other aunt, she told me 'Grandpa is trying to be resuccotated.' I knew then and there, that he wasn't going to make it. He died that afternoon. One day after his birthday. I never got to see him on his birthday, nor will I ever see him again. The next time I'll ever see him is in his casket, being lowered into a dirt floor. I loved my grandpa, he was as close a best friend as I could get. I NEVER got in trouble with him, he always gave me stuff, materialistic-wise and knowledge-wise without anything in return. He backed me up when I got in trouble, irregarless of my position I was in. We talked, and he promised me that everything was going to be okay. Im fine. I didnt cry, I didnt sob, I didnt bitch. I am fine. He was suffering these past two years with that developing tumour, and its about time that he was put out of his misery. So Clyde, do us a fucking favour: You honestly need to stop bitching about every single little thing that you think affects your life. /out.

9. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 00:03:30

Colin wrote: Really now? Now, let me complain about how unfair the world is. My Gramp's birthday is on May 5th. He suffered from a brain tumour, that was once removed a year ago, but grew back on the opposite side of the brain. He was in the ICU on and off, on and off for a good 4 months. I was going to go visit him on the 5th in the ICU, but I decided to study for my SAT's. Something didnt feel right. I didnt feel like studying that day. I went home, depressed for no apparent reason. The next day, I come home, and my mom, aunt and grandma rush to the car at home. No one told me what was going on. I asked my other aunt, she told me 'Grandpa is trying to be resuccotated.' I knew then and there, that he wasn't going to make it. He died that afternoon. One day after his birthday. I never got to see him on his birthday, nor will I ever see him again. The next time I'll ever see him is in his casket, being lowered into a dirt floor. I loved my grandpa, he was as close a best friend as I could get. I NEVER got in trouble with him, he always gave me stuff, materialistic-wise and knowledge-wise without anything in return. He backed me up when I got in trouble, irregarless of my position I was in. We talked, and he promised me that everything was going to be okay. Im fine. I didnt cry, I didnt sob, I didnt bitch. I am fine. He was suffering these past two years with that developing tumour, and its about time that he was put out of his misery. So Clyde, do us a fucking favour: You honestly need to stop bitching about every single little thing that you think affects your life. /out.
    NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

10. Colin
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 00:05:37

nateiskewl wrote: I DONT GIVE A SHIT
    Im fine with that, each person to their own.

11. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 00:24:47

Are you trying to move to the US?

12. Pen Ninja
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 00:31:34

QQ

13. sangara
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 00:48:27

Pen Ninja wrote: QQ
    Less QQ more pew pew.

14. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 02:01:58

hoiboy wrote: Are you trying to move to the US?

15. neXus
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 13:33:03

Clyde wrote: MY MOM GOT WOUNDED
    This is my favorite part. Don't get me wrong, I don't want your mom to get hurt but the way you put it in there totally random and not explaining what happened really intrigues me.

16. strat1227
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 15:10:17

ahahaha

17. SJ
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 16:27:38

shit happens man. just gotta make the best of it

18. sangara
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 23:45:24

neXus wrote: This is my favorite part. Don't get me wrong, I don't want your mom to get hurt but the way you put it in there totally random and not explaining what happened really intrigues me.
    That's 18 only 132 more to go.

19. Sc00t
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 06:33:42

Clyde wrote: yea he's the best troll, I've never been pissed off like this, I wanted to punch the glass window of that faggot consultant but zzz I was thinking of security and shit and we might not get another chance -.- people say consultants deny/accept for fun WTF it's not funny -.- faggots
    truth. proof below: if its any consolation, america isn't all that great. can't find a job, everyone's a dick. the culture is self-centered and judgemental, docile and ignorant to everything going on around them let alone the world (Much respect to the rebelling countries in the middle east and africa. Don't take no bullshit from a government you pay for!). The government is taking the country away from us bill by bill, soon we will be slaves and completely trapped in the system with no way out.. AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON WHAT THE FLOURIDE IN THE WATER IS FOR!!! of course your country might be worse.. :rant: the only thing america has is relative safety behind the wall of military pigs and atom bombs. Of all the fears [Mild concern?] i have of our government and their ambitions, having them target and kill their own civilians isn't one of them.

20. AoD1
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 07:50:10

Clyde wrote: I DIDN'T SLEEP, WE WAITED LIKE 5 HRS IN THE EMBASSY, MY MOM GOT WOUNDED, WE WAITED 3 YEARS BEFORE WE GOT TO APPLY AGAIN, AND THIS FUCKING FAGGOT CONSULTANT DENIED US BECAUSE WE'RE NOT QUALIFIED!?!? WHAT!?!?!? WE HAVE THE MONEY, WE CAN EVEN BRING OUR RELATIVES IN PROVINCE TO US!! THE FUCK IS WITH HIM HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS HEAD!! CONSULTANTS ARE A BUNCH OF FAGS!!! HOW I WISH I WAS AS SCARY AS MIKE TYSON AND I'D KNOCK THE FUCK OUT OF THAT FAGGOT!! HE THINKS BEING AN IRL TROLL RUINING SOMEONE'S DREAM OF GOING TO US IS COOL? HES A FUCKING FAGGOT I HOPE HE ROTS IN FUCKING HELL!!! CONSULTANTS ARE BUNCH OF FAGGOTS!! THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID SHIT WHEN I'M 18 IM CONVERTING TO SATANISM FUCK GOD AND ALL HIS FAGGOT ANGELS MAY JUDAS LUCIFER AND SATAN DESTROY HIS KINGDOM LOL ALL HE GAVE ME EVER SINCE I WAS BORN WAS PURE BULLFUCK AND HORSE SHIT!!! I NEVER FELT HAPPY IN MY LIFE!! GOD IS A FUCKIN FAG LIKE ALL THE OTHER CONSULTANTS!! FML
    Sounds like someone is SLIGHTLY agitated.

21. AoD1
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 07:52:36

Clyde wrote: yea he's the best troll, I've never been pissed off like this, I wanted to punch the glass window of that faggot consultant but zzz I was thinking of security and shit and we might not get another chance -.- people say consultants deny/accept for fun WTF it's not funny -.- faggots
    PS - I find this quite humorous......

22. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 07:54:58

Is this why you're always bitching and complaining about your own country ?

23. chris
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 09:16:30

^maybe?

24. Clyde
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 06:32:01

lol idk just pisses me off..wth is it with them..we even saw americans got their visas denied wtf (probably they were born in diff country)...even the former president got denied by a consultant once...damn...lol zzz never gonna get my hands on those cheap stuff in US...my bros told me stuff are sold cheaper in US than here..T_T edit wow cool were goin back to HK...hehe hope i find nice jackets there @krispy yeah, sucks to be a filipino..3rd world, we don't get as much privilege as others do, but being a filipino's kinda "cool" because shit like this only happens in philippines, lol, we need a president like marcos again, our current president's dumber than bush, all he does is play wii and ps3 all night with his nephew lol....ah but w/e yeah shit does happen...mods can delete this already.../rageoff

25. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 08:31:23

Clyde wrote: THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID SHIT WHEN I'M 18 IM CONVERTING TO SATANISM FUCK GOD AND ALL HIS FAGGOT ANGELS MAY JUDAS LUCIFER AND SATAN DESTROY HIS KINGDOM LOL ALL HE GAVE ME EVER SINCE I WAS BORN WAS PURE BULLFUCK AND HORSE SHIT!!! I NEVER FELT HAPPY IN MY LIFE!! GOD IS A FUCKIN FAG LIKE ALL THE OTHER CONSULTANTS!! FML
    Do you want some people to kill when you become a satanist? I have some good sacrificial pawns where I live. I will give you there address if you would like it?

26. Clyde
    Date: Thu, May 12 2011 08:49:57

lol get the consultant to approve our visa 1st hah

27. Kirby
    Date: Wed, May 18 2011 02:53:20

Thank Jesus, you won't be tainting my country with your devil worshiping rants. @Cylde Lick my ballsack. And Nate, you really are an un-funny asshole.

28. AoD1
    Date: Wed, May 18 2011 03:53:01

Kirby wrote: Thank Jesus, you won't be tainting my country with your devil worshiping rants. @Cylde Lick my ballsack. And Nate, you really are an un-funny asshole.
    Cylde?

29. Kirby
    Date: Wed, May 18 2011 23:27:28

fuck typo

30. nateiskewl
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 02:08:36

Kirby wrote: Thank Jesus, you won't be tainting my country with your devil worshiping rants. @Cylde Lick my ballsack. And Nate, you really are an un-funny asshole.
    DICK LICKING COCKNOSE GO SUCK A DUCK DICK FAGGOT

31. Dudak
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 03:17:33

nateiskewl wrote: DICK LICKING COCKNOSE GO SUCK A DUCK DICK FAGGOT
    ha.

32. Kirby
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 03:50:14

nateiskewl wrote: DICK LICKING COCKNOSE GO SUCK A DUCK DICK FAGGOT
    meh, unfunny shit+cussing=your pitiful humor

33. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 05:56:44

Kirby wrote: meh, unfunny shit+cussing=your pitiful humor
    Bad sarcasm = your pitiful humour. =/ You're just as bad, dude.