UPSB v4

Off-topic / Conspiracy Theories Thread

1. authenticatethepunk
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 12:51:57

1. Wresting is in fact real. This video is proof.

2. Clyde
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 13:04:52

moon landing bin laden replaced/cloned celebs (paul mccartney, stallone, elvis, etc) 9/11

3. AWtii69
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 15:36:04

lots of conspiracies about kennedy's assassination

4. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 18:31:36

[video=youtube;P6MOnehCOUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw[/video]

5. Enigmatic
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 21:09:50

anybody think that people haven't been in space? or that humans haven't been able to send satellites into space? or that when they send stuff into space like astronauts they just orbit around in the atmosphere and not really get out of the earth? or that the people that died in the challenger and columbia space shuttles were killed on purpose by NASA and that they just made it up? my girlfriend thinks so and I think its very obviously stupid that she doesnt even believe there's satellites in space but she doesnt care how her diect tv, cellphone and wireless internet and gps work. let me know what you think P.S. dont include going to the moon, that's different

6. Nashi
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 21:19:46

Merkel is Hitlers daughter. *bwahahaha* And this: http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2240#comic

7. Mufoofee
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 21:23:55

Murderers all having 3 names? John Wilkes Booth, Aurthur Liegh Allen, Lee Haryvey Oswald. And Aliens. How is possible that in so many galaxies and many many planets, we are the only ones that live? I think the government has been covering up these people.

8. sangara
    Date: Thu, May 19 2011 22:12:01

Mufoofee wrote: Murderers all having 3 names? John Wilkes Booth, Aurthur Liegh Allen, Lee Haryvey Oswald. And Aliens. How is possible that in so many galaxies and many many planets, we are the only ones that live? I think the government has been covering up these people.
    I have three names, I don't go around killing people. There are most likely other intelligent beings, "The Government" isn't saying that there aren't other intelligent life forms, just that they haven't visited earth. I'd believe it just because the technology required to travel such a far distance is so out of scope for us.