UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Where to find pens in London?

1. Soren
    Date: Thu, May 5 2011 21:52:21

The title kind of say it all. So what shops in London (if you provide the location too, that would be great) sell what kind of pens?

2. julionc
    Date: Thu, May 5 2011 23:19:45

Hey, I actually been in London once so I think I can help you a bit with that. I haven't found many pen stores in London, but I found Papermate Flexgrips in like, every corner. And there's this art shop near to the notting hill station, I think the name is Lyndons Art & Graphics, i found Pentel s360, tombow abt, hyperjell and other interesting stuff there. You should check it out.

3. Soren
    Date: Fri, May 6 2011 16:31:50

julionc wrote: Hey, I actually been in London once so I think I can help you a bit with that. I haven't found many pen stores in London, but I found Papermate Flexgrips in like, every corner. And there's this art shop near to the notting hill station, I think the name is Lyndons Art & Graphics, i found Pentel s360, tombow abt, hyperjell and other interesting stuff there. You should check it out.
    cool thanks, i'll see if i can plan a journey to there and check it out i appreciate you telling me, thank you

4. Jazz
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 14:57:49

Sorry for reviving this thread xP So have you found any?

5. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 15:15:07

Jazz wrote: Sorry for reviving this thread xP So have you found any?
    there are signos and g2s in whsmith papermate flexgrip ultra in asda