UPSB v4

Member Introductions / So umm...HAI

1. Fl0wingfire
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 20:44:32

So, uhm, HAI... I started PSing (not seriously) around January, learning the Thumbaround from my dad. Eventually, after I saw my dad doing the Thumbaround Harmonic and a friend of mine doing Charge, I started looking at PSing a lot more seriously. Eventually, my dad and that friend of mine taught me their tricks, while I taught her the Thumbaround in return. So now, after pen spinning seriously for about 3~4 weeks (and finding this board about 1 week ago), I can do the Thumbaround, Thumbaround Rev, Charge, Neosonic 23-T1, Sonic, Sonic Inverse, and a Fingerpass fail....other than the reverses, can somebody recommend some tricks for me to learn? I saw yet another friend of mine doing Shadow, so I might try and learn that next... Anyways, this community looks GREAT! :lol:

2. Raos
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 21:02:36

:welcome: learn twisted sonic (normal, rev and inv), warped sonic, demon sonic, twisted sonic bust, index around, middle around, ring around, bak and bak rev, ext ta to name a few

3. hawkeye
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 21:14:47

sonic rise?

4. Fl0wingfire
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 21:25:24

Thanks, I'll be sure to learn those as soon as possible *edit: Oops, I meant twisted sonic in my first post :facepalm:

5. Kastup
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 22:39:08

:welcome: To upsb ^^ Here's a thread you might look into if you want to know what to learn next http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=27&highlight=learning

6. Sam
    Date: Thu, May 5 2011 03:51:43

welcome to upsb! try to get down most sonic variations (warp sonic, inverse sonic, devil sonic), twisted sonic, triangle pass (fairly easy on T12), wipers, figure 8

7. Velocity
    Date: Thu, May 5 2011 07:51:18

Learn your sonic variations and if you want a break learn the Double Charge

8. Fl0wingfire
    Date: Fri, May 6 2011 00:11:39

Kastup wrote: :welcome: To upsb ^^ Here's a thread you might look into if you want to know what to learn next http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=27&highlight=learning
    Thanks, that helped