UPSB v4

Off-topic / dandruff

1. Clyde
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 07:33:34

how do you get rid off it? this sucks -.- i haven't had dandruff in 8 years!! no wonder my head smells so bad -.- does the shampoo have anything to do with it? cuz i've always been using clear and mane & tail(to make my hair grow faster) and I never had dandruff since...is it because of the weather?(it's summer here in PH) or should I stop mane n tail? i also noticed that every time i use mane n tail i get acne......zzzzzzz this sucks

2. Argon_City
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 08:13:09

This.

3. Clyde
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 08:35:32

thx, ya might be gettin that later ..i don't wanna shave my head -.-...as much as the system in my school fuckin sucks,(1st to 3rd yr requires 2x3 haircut, 4th year needs 3x4 haircut) I think the 3x4 haircut next year would actually help to prevent dandruff although it would make all of us stupid as we are supposed to go to school to study, not to do military shit

4. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 08:42:43

Clyde wrote: thx, ya might be gettin that later ..i don't wanna shave my head -.-...as much as the system in my school fuckin sucks,(1st to 3rd yr requires 2x3 haircut, 4th year needs 3x4 haircut) I think the 3x4 haircut next year would actually help to prevent dandruff although it would make all of us stupid as we are supposed to go to school to study, not to do military shit
    That type of haircut k/j-pop singers have are pretty swag imo. Short on the side and a bit long on the top. Would suit you too, wink wink.

5. Clyde
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 08:59:56

nono ours require it to be like john cena's...

6. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 09:25:29

Clyde wrote: nono ours require it to be like john cena's...
    that's even shorter haha, but yeah. Looks fine imo, as long as everyone else looks like a douche too then it's fine ^_^ Use head and shoulders like loonwern pointed out.

7. wings
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 10:30:51

I used to be like you Clyde, clear never worked for me, just use head & shoulders! Trust me it will work! Oh btw, yeah the school system sucks, Japan is better imo.:hah:

8. kspeeder
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 10:58:26

any shampoo that that doesnt focus on making your hair shine should work, if you wash your hair everyday

9. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 14:04:56

loonwern93 wrote: http://www.groceryshopforfree.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Head-Shoulders.png This.
    That is the best freakin shampoo EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That stuff is instant dandruff-away! @Clyde Go to Vons or Wal-mart and buy a crapload of that shampoo. trust me, it works.

10. Clyde
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 14:11:22

ya just took a bath awhile ago, scratching now and nothing falls lol gonna check tmr if it's gone

11. MonsterPandasEatTofu
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 22:48:29

my dad has dandruff and scalp problems, he uses "selsun blue" seems to work for him so I guess its good ^.^

12. SJ
    Date: Thu, May 5 2011 00:37:53

Just wash your effin hair. haha jk. dont scratch your head/scalp too much and wash it regularly.

13. Clyde
    Date: Thu, May 5 2011 04:43:27

no nvm this thread mods can delete this thread already, h&s works like jesus lol its gone