UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / SPINNERADDICTIONS TRADING THREADDD :D

1. spinneraddiction
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 22:34:04

ok this is how it works 1.if you see something you want, offer me on the thread OR pm me 2. if you have something i want, tell me and we could work something out 3. CASH via airmail since i dont have a paypal 4. only usd please 5. if your buying, then you send first 6. if were trading, then who ever has the lowest feedback sends first 7. dont be afraid to talk to me :) i dont bite 8. i have a right to remove/refuse to trade with who ever, when ever 9. have fun and nice trading with you :D 10. for any auctions, the bid must be atleast a dollar increase, winner of the auction will get pmed, if the can not buy it, then the next highest bider will get it F3000 IS UP FOR BIDDING my msn is [email][email protected][/email] f3000 highest bid so far:13 $ by: miyat yellow commsa mxs embosss bodys mxs with rsvp rt ggrips st rsvp colors other stuff airfit gone i have/can get: g2s rsvps dr.grip americans dr.grip neons supertips and bunch of american stuff: i want: money g3 mods sc mods and bunch of stuff pm me :)

2. walrus
    Date: Mon, Jul 19 2010 14:50:43

$1 for commassa... what the shipping cost?