UPSB v4

General Discussion / Video Influencing

1. Sanozucke
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:21:23

[video=youtube;Ocv3HG33zVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocv3HG33zVw&feature=feedu[/video] DELETED FLAME. Topic of Use Clarification: Potential usage of outside videos to indirectly affect decisions. Thoughts?

2. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:24:24

I uploaded videos in various WTs. Sorry? I don't see the problem.

3. bonkey12
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:27:28

lol dude wtf.. so what if he uploads new videos -.- they only look at his wt11 semi finals video..

4. Lawliet
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:28:37

Lol, i don't get that. Either it's a bad irony or you (as you already said) are a child. The judges aren't biased and such videos doesnt influence the opinion of them in any way.

5. Jazz
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:29:46

Erirornal Kraione wrote: I uploaded videos in various WTs. Sorry? I don't see the problem.
    I think his point is that when supawit uploaded the wt vid, people say that he can't spin light mods, so people=judges and now supawit is uploaded a vid just to say that he can spin light mods? Idk too O___o

6. Enkronidus
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:31:03

There is no rules about 'No uploading random videos during WT' as far as I know. A lot of WT compitators also uploaded videos during WT. Why focus only Supawit? =/

7. Sanozucke
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:32:22

I agree with you guys that the Judges must jude only the round combo. But don't you agree with me that this video will influence just a bit the judges opinion????? Just a bit ???? Of course it will !! I konw that there is no rules, but it's not honest.

8. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:34:59

Why, because he uploaded a combo that probably a lot of JEB spinners could replicate with MX? I don't think it says anything. It's not his first video with an MX either.

9. Sanozucke
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:39:50

Not, it's not his first video with MX but it is his first video with MX in this WT ! He wanted to show that he can spin light mods beacuase a lot off people said that he can't. So he filmed this fs to show people (also, the judges) that he can ! Don't you agree with me that this video will influence the judges opinion? Off course is not a really hard combo... but that's not the point here.

10. Enkronidus
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:49:18

Sanozucke wrote: I agree with you guys that the Judges must jude only the round combo. But don't you agree with me that this video will influence just a bit the judges opinion????? Just a bit ???? Of course it will !! I konw that there is no rules, but it's not honest.
    Right, so Eriror and the uploader-during WTs weren't honest either? Even if I were a judge, this would affect me nothing, anyway. Don't be so panic with a poor psychology-game. I'm sure the WT judges have enough maturity and clean. Or are you saying that they aren't and even in the previous rounds they leaned to a particular side for reason? If so, screw the whole WT, then.

11. Raos
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 17:56:38

This is sooo stupid :facepalm:

12. wings
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 18:15:06

I'ts not really necessary, people can do whatever they want.:facepalm:

13. Mirektusheaux
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 18:30:32

what a shame that sanozucke is from BRPSB =( grow up little kid.

14. Awesome
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 18:33:11

hes just trying to disprove critics, if judges are influenced by a video that isn't the video they are judging they shouldn't be judging have some faith in the judges ;D

15. Sanozucke
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 18:45:33

@Mirektusheaux Yea yea. At least i didn't dump my board, unlike you did. Pelo menos não trai (abandonei) minha board e vim para este forum aqui, como você fez.

16. Mirektusheaux
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 18:59:52

@Sanozucke yeah with 6 post here, what a shame again from you :applaud:

17. Koza
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 19:00:19

This guy must've eaten drugs. >.>

18. Koza
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 19:00:58

@Koza lol

19. Sanozucke
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 19:04:39

@Mirektusheaux Don't try to look right to the people here, you know you did, you told us. (offtopic)

20. iMatt
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 19:05:54

This is not an unfair video or influence of any kind. @Sanozucke , you are a flamer and you need to think things through before you post them. That's a warning. False accusations are to be kept private and between individuals. Bringing this to a public opinion only makes it look like you're a conspirator trying to be recognized for finding an assumed connection. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them. Not throw out a loose assumption hoping to kick dirt into another's face. That being said... It's a video of him spinning multiple pens. On any given day there are dozens of videos created by pro spinners. He doesn't release videos ONLY when he's being noticed, if you pay attention to his youtube channel you'll see he uploads videos on a semi-regular basis + a number of collaborations he's been featured in. Every spinner is entitled to release videos whenever they want about whatever they want. Simply because you're in a competition doesn't mean you can't spin outside of that competition. Keep in mind that he didn't send this clip directly to judges or post it explicitly saying he can spin all types of pens. He uploaded it to his youtube channel. Good example, Youtube awards. A youtuber can submit videos while their big hit video is considered for an award. Them releasing videos is what they do and disregarded as direct influence until explicitly stated or directed. Supawit can do whatever he wants to with his filmed videos. If you take offense to that or feel he's cheating then you need to go and look at yourself in a mirror. These are childish claims for childish reasons. Grow up or Get Out. Regards, iMatt p.s. If i see one more direct flame I'm issuing a warning.

21. Argon_City
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 19:40:13

Nice freestyles.

22. Sanozucke
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 19:41:19

He was not honest to his opponets. This is the point here.

23. brian685
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 19:44:43

If hes good, hes good. No point of trying to impress the judges. And being not honest to his opponent got nothign to do with this because if he directly sent this video to the judges just to get their points( which he didnt), then that would be being dishonest. My point is, he didnt do anything that would harm other spinners chance of winning. He probably just likes to upload videos.. and theres nothing wrong with that.

24. bonkey12
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 20:10:37

Sanozucke wrote: Not, it's not his first video with MX but it is his first video with MX in this WT ! He wanted to show that he can spin light mods beacuase a lot off people said that he can't. So he filmed this fs to show people (also, the judges) that he can ! Don't you agree with me that this video will influence the judges opinion? Off course is not a really hard combo... but that's not the point here.
    ya but he doesnt use the mx in his round combo..

25. Koza
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 20:33:17

Supawit has always used a Buster. Let him use a buster when he wants, and an mx when he wants. Who cares? OP is butthurt over nothing. teehee :3

26. spinford
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 20:38:42

If he wants to spin the MX go ahead. He knows what he's doing

27. iMatt
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 21:17:42

Sanozucke wrote: He was not honest to his opponets. This is the point here.
    Who're you to say what pens he can/cannot spin? If he uses a different pen in an unrelated video then why should it affect the competition? There is no directed influence. This video is unrelated to the competition and should be seen as an advantage. If people started criticizing you for releasing a pen spinning video during this competition (unrelated to it) would you see it as cheating?

28. Zombo
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 23:23:49

this is not much different than kin dismounting his mx tbh... and he did it inside the video submitted to the WT so judges had to view it... why did you not call that out?

29. i.suk
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 23:36:24

and who was the one commenting on supawit's WT R5 video saying 'he only spins buster and not light pens?' when he demonstrates he can spin with an mx (although the combo is pretty easy except the finisher aerial hai tua > hai tua), you flame him for 'cheating'? a judge who gets influenced so easily by other videos a spinner releases during WT is not worthy of being a judge of WT at all =__="

30. sangara
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 00:00:25

Yeah... his combo with the MX was pretty shitty. Oh wait, what are we arguing about?

31. Gisele 8
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 11:54:27

lol @ the topic -_____________-

32. Argon_City
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 14:25:44

I would rather lol at your sig.

33. Kiiro
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 20:28:20

i think this might influence the judges a little bit, but i think a lot of famous spinners can spin light mods. ive seen really nooby people spin busters,and dr.kts,and other heavy stuff like some of my friends. luckily i knew that its bad 4 beginners to use heavy pens but anyways,they probably spin heavy mods be cuz they r ready 4 it and can still spin light mods

34. Zombo
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 14:32:30

ok how about this one: ocha copied s777's videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxtUE8hQsB8 in like 1-2 days someone said this shows that s777's combo is too easy so NOBODY should post new videos about WT spinners then? not just the spinner itself but everybody else too

35. Argon_City
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 14:39:27

Okay this is just stupid. Any impartial judge won't be swayed by videos like this. But dumb people will still speculate whether if these videos affect the outcome of the tournament.