UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / Osama Bin Laden Dead

1. sangara
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 02:54:11

World Hide 'n' Seek champion 2001-2011?

2. Loanshark
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 02:57:28

It's not like the government didn't know where he was.

3. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 02:57:36

oh god :rofl:

4. Riley
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:07:24

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/02/3205331.htm?section=justin

5. funnky
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:11:05

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its about time he died

6. Raos
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:19:29

LOL ITS ON WIKIPEDIA TO http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

7. Ohayo
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:19:34

HE DIDNT EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE MAAAAAAAAN

8. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:31:49

I was the first person to announce it to UPSB. I announced it on the shoutbox far before this thread I think.

9. Ohayo
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:36:15

MickChickenn wrote: I was the first person to announce it to UPSB. I announced it on the shoutbox far before this thread.
    how nice of you to do so!

10. chris
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:40:14

MickChickenn wrote: I was the first person to announce it to UPSB. I announced it on the shoutbox far before this thread.
    should we give you an award for that? :clap:

11. YugLlort
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:45:50

WE GOT HIM!!!! :D

12. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:47:13

Want a fucking cookie and a blowjob from zombo ?

13. sangara
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:49:15

Except you didn't

14. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:51:59

touche. you did beat me. I credit you well my friend. @Krispy Kreme, Go screw yourself. Really, you are the biggest asshole on UPSB. Go away, and quit being a smartass on every thread on this website.

15. sangara
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:52:42

MickChickenn wrote: touche. you did beat me. I credit you well my friend. @Krispy Kreme, Go screw yourself. Really, you are the biggest asshole on UPSB. Go away, and quit being a smartass on every thread on this website.
    Take your own advice.

16. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 03:54:33

MickChickenn wrote: touche. you did beat me. I credit you well my friend. @Krispy Kreme, Go screw yourself. Really, you are the biggest asshole on UPSB. Go away, and quit being a smartass on every thread on this website.
    You should meet my brother, Krispy Kreme.

17. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:08:02

once you and your sister are done.

18. Raos
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:11:30

[video=youtube;vqzZdOrOBNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqzZdOrOBNA[/video] http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676 illuminati was found on may 1st as well lol

19. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:16:09

Alright. Lemme straighten the record. YOU did announce it first. My first post did sound really really stuck up. Sorry man. Still, krispy kreme is the biggest asshole ive ever met.

20. iColor
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:16:35

pics or it didn't happen, kthx

21. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:18:26

iColor wrote: pics or it didn't happen, kthx
    /b/ has got them bro.

22. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:18:39

really? that was a dumb post. the president of the USA announced it in a speech. that should be good enough.

23. Colin
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:49:35

MickChickenn wrote: Alright. Lemme straighten the record. YOU did announce it first. My first post did sound really really stuck up. Sorry man. Still, krispy kreme is the biggest asshole ive ever met.
    Does it really matter who the fuck posted first? God damn. The guy is dead. Lets leave it at that. Krispy is an asshole, thats why I like him. He smells of fecal matter

24. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:50:35

HAN SHOT FIRST HAR HAR HAR

25. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 04:51:26

hahaha. The post about krispy is awesome. I realize now I did sound like an asshole/ I guess I was still on an adrenaline rush from figuring out osama was dead.

26. esp
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 05:01:51

27. MonsterPandasEatTofu
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 05:13:48

ummm... that's nice ^.^

28. Clyde
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 06:23:53

the fuck id like to see the royal couple dead more than osama dead lol

29. neXus
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 15:35:15

TheAafg wrote: /b/ has got them bro.
    Yeah, those are fakes. There are no real pictures and supposedly he is already buried at sea. As someone that has questioned his existence in the last few years I am going to stay skeptic and not believe for now.

30. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 18:49:02

Nah pretty sure he's buried by now. America wouldn't fuck this up by not following islamic burial traditions

31. Light
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 19:45:00

Finally about time, its people like him who bring forth this negative connotation of the Muslim people. I mean, I am muslim, and I know that the reason why it takes longer for me to get by customs and shit is because of this form of "racial profilling", due to shits like him. GG

32. Loanshark
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 21:33:31

He'll be replaced by the end of next week.

33. Frip
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 22:45:51

Brian Griffin BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump demands Osama Bin Laden's death certificate. Stephanie Harvey Osama shouldn't have written his real address on his PSN account. iAm Me A prince gets married, the bad guy is dead. It's a real Disney weekend here on earth. #osama #obl The Dark Lord The awkward thing about #osama is that nobody is telling you that Dora The Explorer was the one who finally found him.. Nick Spears Got a great parking spot this morning. My dead Osama foot is already bringing me good luck. Nick Spears "SHOW YER TITS! SHOW YER TITS!" - Joe Biden yelling from the White House balcony Stewie Griffin Osama's funeral will be the bomb. Stewie Griffin The guy who killed osama just jumped to 15th prestige sickipediabot So Osama Bin Laden is dead... Amazing what the Americans can do when the Playstation Network is down. oh and iiHectorfrmkdz Lmao "Osama deja huérfanos a 5 hijos: Alá Bio, Alá Bao, Alá Bin, Bom, Bam #OBL #siosamafueramexicano" also http://i.imgur.com/tjRP1.jpg :)

34. neXus
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 23:55:27

colourfulXinsanity;89954]Nah pretty sure he's buried by now. America wouldn't fuck this up by not following islamic burial traditions[/QUOTE] That is IF they have his body ... [QUOTE=Light wrote: I know that the reason why it takes longer for me to get by customs and shit is because of this form of "racial profilling", due to shits like him.
    Unfortunately this doesn't change shit, it's not like he's the only terrorist there is and there are other leaders. Customs "Security" will not decrease due to recent events. Maybe even increase in fear of retaliation/revenge acts by al-Qaeda.

35. boshi
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 00:03:42

god america is fucking dumb.

36. davidguy
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 00:15:16

new york was flooded with people cheering and the west coast only had a couple of people waving flags at the corner of streets lol

37. hopman
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 00:22:03

im just happy hes dead

38. hopman
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 00:23:13

yea hes dead

39. Colin
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 00:30:20

irrelevant

40. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 00:36:37

Colin wrote: Are the members of Al Queda being little pussy shits? Yes. Why? Theyre taking orders from a rich, uneducated old man who bosses them around to HIS orders. Fuck, I mean I dont think its hard to plan out and kill a couple of hundred people. All he did was boss people around and use their lives; the lives he used has no meaning to him whatsoever. Am I glad he's dead? No, Im not.
    I really like that part of your post. People are fucking dumb. Thank God Osama is dead < The world is a better place

41. Tinybizzle
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:02:22

[quote="clyd"]the fuck id like to see the royal couple dead more than osama dead lol[/quote] amen. lol @MickChickenn Did krispy kreme get banned for that comment? I wish he didnt he sounds hilarious [quote="Colin"]We. Are. Fucked. Is he fucking stupid? He led out to kill the HEAD of fucking Al Queda. Bombings, intoxications, whatever the fuck there is, we're getting it. All cause we killed him. [/quote] Dude, what about justice? lol, have you no morals!!! Osama is responsible for the deaths of countless of INNOCENT people. He BRAGS about 9/11. Hes a fucking mass murderer dude, hes evil. like what the fuck do you expect buddy, america to not take action in fear of retaliation? like a bunch a pussies. killing osama may spark some shit but its the right thing to do, they are at war and they gotta fight back. u think if they didnt murk buddy Al Queda would stop planning attacks? you think they havent been planning attacks this whole time and they are just going to start now cuz osamas been killed? sheiiit callin someone stupid for standing up for whats right. u suck! [quote="Colin"]Are the members of Al Queda being little pussy shits? Yes. Why? Theyre taking orders from a rich, uneducated old man who bosses them around to HIS orders. Fuck, I mean I dont think its hard to plan out and kill a couple of hundred people. All he did was boss people around and use their lives; the lives he used has no meaning to him whatsoever.[/quote] I love how well you know the workings of Al Queda, you used to be a member or something?

42. drgripable
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:19:58

i believe this will make US relations with pakistan even worse than they already are. Osama is probably going to serve as a Martyr to his followers. THAT, plus the celebrations going on because of his death will even worsen relations. Even more, the pakistani govt. might've knew Osama was hiding right under their noses, and if the US finds out......nevermind.....on a brighter note, gas prices are going down!!! :)

43. neXus
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:21:49

People put too much importance on this. Osama had to fight sickness and was traveling/fleeing for a long long time and I don't think, albeit being the leader of the group, he had that much pull anymore or at least wasn't using it. Most of the planning is done by other people. Him being found (and killed) is largely a symbolic gesture that holds not much meaning. He was out of the picture and many people go "Oh yeah that guy, hes dead?" because over the last 10 years of him hiding he has become less and less important/relevant. All those idiots that say this was the right thing and that he killed innocent people should travel to the countries where American troops are in right now and ask around the local population how American soldiers kill innocent people. The costs of this war are unequal to the worth of this mans death.

drgripable wrote: on a brighter note, gas prices are going down!!! :)
    No they're not.

44. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:30:35

Tinybizzle wrote: Dude, what about justice? lol, have you no morals!!! Osama is responsible for the deaths of countless of INNOCENT people. He BRAGS about 9/11. Hes a fucking mass murderer dude, hes evil. like what the fuck do you expect buddy, america to not take action in fear of retaliation? like a bunch a pussies. killing osama may spark some shit but its the right thing to do, they are at war and they gotta fight back. u think if they didnt murk buddy Al Queda would stop planning attacks? you think they havent been planning attacks this whole time and they are just going to start now cuz osamas been killed? sheiiit callin someone stupid for standing up for whats right. u suck!
    do you not know why osama was against the usa? he was in the american army. don't talk about what is "right" especially if it involves america. america has killed twice as many as innocent civilians as osama, that seems right to you? 10 fucking years, the strongest nation in the world, can't find a one person. One single person. sure man, sure. watch the usa find a new reason to stay in the middle east longer. I mean like stop fucking with them perhaps they will stop fucking with you?

45. Light
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:32:12

^ THIS nicely put @TheAafg

46. Loanshark
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:35:55

Umm, none of this really matters anymore. He's dead already, and anyone who has been killed is dead too. Can't do anything about it. What I do know for a fact is that Obama's approval ratings are going to go straight up :rofl:

47. drgripable
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:43:43

neXus wrote: No they're not.
    ...in my area then? it works for me!

48. neXus
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:43:48

And his announcement interrupted the last 15 minutes of "The Apprentice", Donald Trump's show.

drgripable wrote: ...in my area then? it works for me!
    What has happened that makes you think gas prices will lower?

49. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 02:18:41

TheAafg wrote: america has killed twice as many as innocent civilians as osama?
    No, Osama has killed more of his own people through suicide bombings and other means than America has. Nice try, though.

50. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 02:28:06

nateiskewl wrote: No, Osama has killed more of his own people through suicide bombings and other means than America has. Nice try, though.
    http://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/warlogs/ Nice try.

51. Colin
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 02:31:59

irrelevant

52. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 02:42:45

The world is undoubtedly a better place without bin Laden running around. The next question that should be asked is, "Was it worth it?" I believe that the US grossly overreacted to 9/11. Was it a tragedy? Obviously, yes. Did it unite the country against Terrorism? Debatable, but probably yes. Did retribution justify the costs it took to wage the War on Terror? No. However, this doesn't mean that the US was or would've been wrong in any scenario. The US is pulling a Vietnam War again, letting a single falsified incident create enough momentum to start a war that may be un-winnable. The US walked into Iraq and Afghanistan without seriously committed international support. They were trying to nation-build on their own, instead of seeking a coalition of nations to discuss the best way to check the use of the Middle East as a harbor for terrorists to plot their attacks. I believe that the US is taking the right step in Libya, seeking the support of the international community in order to facilitate regime change by the people, not out of their own interests. And honestly, I believe that half this thread is jack. I vote that this gets moved to SD so people actually take this issue more seriously.

53. sangara
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 02:54:01

hoiboy wrote: The US is pulling a Vietnam War again, letting a single falsified incident create enough momentum to start a war that may be un-winnable.
    I read this and wonder if you know what the Vietnam War was about.

54. funnky
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 02:58:00

COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

55. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 03:20:43

XYZaki wrote: http://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/warlogs/ Nice try.
    shhhhhhh :trollface:

56. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 03:37:07

nateiskewl wrote: shhhhhhh :trollface:
    When are we gonna play a damn vidya game together?

57. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:10:03

hoiboy wrote: The US is pulling a Vietnam War again, letting a single falsified incident create enough momentum to start a war that may be un-winnable. The US walked into Iraq and Afghanistan without seriously committed international support. .
    Do you really even know what your talking about? Debatable? Jack? You really need to learn about what your saying before you post it.

58. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:15:20

MickChickenn wrote: Do you really even know what your talking about? Debatable? Jack? You really need to learn about what your saying before you post it.
    He's using big words. He has to know what he's talking about.

59. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:17:00

yeah. I learned the word jack and debatable in what.... all the way in 4th grade.

60. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:23:04

MickChickenn wrote: yeah. I learned the word jack and debatable in what.... all the way in 4th grade.
    Hahaha. You thought I was taking about you. How cute.

61. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:23:53

@MickChickenn: Way to rip off Sangara. Looking back, I see my error. The Gulf of Tonkin incident didn't start the Vietnam War. It started the Americanization of the war. As we all (hopefully) know, the escalation of the Vietnam War was caused by Johnson's lie concerning the Gulf of Tonkin incident. The following Tonkin Resolution in short gave the president enough power to escalate the war in Vietnam and send American troops there. now time to draw parallels The Patriot Act was undoubtedly a direct result of the 9/11 attacks. It also gave Bush more power to expand the war on Terror. Some of you might have to take this with a grain of salt, but Bush lied about having WMDs in Iraq. Is anyone seeing the connection? This second part is more of an argument of political ideologies, so I'm not going to delve deep and confuse everyone, but I believe that the US walked into Iraq without considerable international support. The US is now propping up an unpopular government in Iraq. Now let's look back at Vietnam: The US was trying again, on it's own. It was holding pieces of an unpopular government together to fight communists. I'll call this nation-building, but the basic components are the same.

62. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:27:03

raccoon wrote: Hahaha. You thought I was taking about you. How cute.
    Dude? are you retarded. I wasnt talking about me. I was talking about hoiboi. You said he was using big words. His words wernet even that big.

63. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:29:55

MickChickenn wrote: Dude? are you retarded. I wasnt talking about me. I was talking about hoiboi. You said he was using big words. His words wernet even that big.
    I wasn't talking about you.

64. Raos
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:30:40

MickChickenn wrote: Dudette? are you retarded. I wasnt talking about me. I was talking about hoiboi. You said he was using big words. His words wernet even that big.
    fixed

65. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:30:55

What did I rip off? Now I kinda see where you are going with our posts. You are right on some accounts of your comparison, but some are not.

66. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:34:16

haha. I guess i was wrong on that account. But, over where I live we call people regardless of their gender "dude".

67. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:37:54

MickChickenn wrote: What did I rip off? Now I kinda see where you are going with our posts. You are right on some accounts of your comparison, but some are not.
    I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

68. Colin
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 05:09:33

raccoon;90111]He's using big words. He has to know what he's talking about.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=raccoon wrote: Hahaha. You thought I was taking about you. How cute.
    I dont know who you are, but I fucking love you :wub:

69. Argon_City
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 05:30:24

Hi guys I'm Osama.

70. Rapid
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 06:39:53

Go fuck yourself. Respect the "dead".

71. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 07:25:37

loonwern93 wrote: Hi guys I'm Osama.
    What's up?

72. Argon_City
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 07:38:04

raccoon wrote: What's up?
    I'm swimming.

73. Clyde
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 07:51:47

zzz but do you think hes really dead? idk for me hes not, just something obama thought of so that the people would vote for him again in 2012...why aren't there any evidence? zz i remembered back in 6th grade we watched a live streaming of saddam hussein's suicide w/ my classmates @ our comp lab, lol our teacher even scolded us for doing so and told us he'll haunt us -.- u know U.S. has a ton of conspiracies...some even say the landing on the moon was a fake, paul mccartney was replaced and so was elvis, blalbal

74. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 14:08:01

Clyde wrote: zzz but do you think hes really dead? idk for me hes not, just something obama thought of so that the people would vote for him again in 2012...why aren't there any evidence? zz i remembered back in 6th grade we watched a live streaming of saddam hussein's suicide w/ my classmates @ our comp lab, lol our teacher even scolded us for doing so and told us he'll haunt us -.- u know U.S. has a ton of conspiracies...some even say the landing on the moon was a fake, paul mccartney was replaced and so was elvis, blalbal
    Would you like to see some picture of him dead?

75. Clyde
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 14:46:24

no idk another evidence besides DNA samples...

76. Loanshark
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 18:55:15

And DNA is single-handedly the best piece of evidence that proves his death. What more could you want? -__-

77. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 21:19:05

Clyde wrote: zzz but do you think hes really dead? idk for me hes not, just something obama thought of so that the people would vote for him again in 2012...why aren't there any evidence? zz i remembered back in 6th grade we watched a live streaming of saddam hussein's suicide w/ my classmates @ our comp lab, lol our teacher even scolded us for doing so and told us he'll haunt us -.- u know U.S. has a ton of conspiracies...some even say the landing on the moon was a fake, paul mccartney was replaced and so was elvis, blalbal
    LOL Hussein committed suicide? I think I missed something...

78. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 22:08:21

Clyde wrote: no idk another evidence besides DNA samples...
    Implying we have DNA to compare it to.

79. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 22:52:17

My mom says that he was dead a long time ago, only they kept it until now so people wouldn't disagree with the US putting so much funding into Department of Defense.

80. strat1227
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 23:18:49

@XYZaki

81. sangara
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 00:22:49

@People in this thread There will always be conspiracy theories, always.

82. Rapid
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 02:10:09

I don't know if this is true but HERE: http://www.mastersoftrivia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bin-laden-dead-2011bin-laden-deadbin-laden-killedladen-dead-or-aliveladen-deadosama-bin-laden-bodyosama-bin-laden-body-foundosama-bin-laden-body-703725.jpg (THIS IS A PIC OF HIM "DEAD". I'M ALREADY WARNING YOU. I DUN WANNA GET AN INFRACTION :'(

83. Dudak
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 02:21:59

Rapid wrote: I don't know if this is true but HERE: http://www.mastersoftrivia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bin-laden-dead-2011bin-laden-deadbin-laden-killedladen-dead-or-aliveladen-deadosama-bin-laden-bodyosama-bin-laden-body-foundosama-bin-laden-body-703725.jpg (THIS IS A PIC OF HIM "DEAD". I'M ALREADY WARNING YOU. I DUN WANNA GET AN INFRACTION :'(
    Do you not realize how incredibly fake that looks?

84. Rapid
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 02:24:42

Dudak wrote: Do you not realize how incredibly fake that looks?
    No, I'm dumb. And probably CNN too for posting that pic. If that was fake im sorry lol :D

85. Dudak
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 02:28:45

Rapid wrote: No, I'm dumb. And probably CNN too for posting that pic. If that was fake im sorry lol :D
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/03/bin.laden.fake.photo/index.html?hpt=T1

86. Rapid
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 02:32:49

Dudak wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/03/bin.laden.fake.photo/index.html?hpt=T1
    Lol okay sry.

87. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 04:55:42

"I have seen a great number of poorly Photoshopped images in my time as a photographer and I can tell by the pixels that it is a fake," said Kenna Lindsay, a New York-based photographer who works with composite images.

88. Argon_City
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 05:43:20

strat1227 wrote: @XYZaki
    I like this.