UPSB v4

Battlezone / sangara vs. i.suk [Round 2]

1. sangara
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 17:01:06

sangara: i.suk Sorry i.suk, I didn't practice nearly enough for this, I actually feel really bad about putting this combo up, oh well. Oh and to everyone else the thumbaround at the end of i.suk's combo is not part of the combo. God damn it, I spelled i.suk's name wrong in the poll. :/

2. King
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 21:36:55

Yeah... Sangara, youre combo looked a bit under-practiced. +1 i.suki :P

3. Mufoofee
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 22:05:19

Sangara your combo did seem a bit sloppy but it is still better than me. Both of you good job.

4. Mage In Black
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 22:30:01

That was a bit sloppy sanga and your rhythm was bad, lack of a consistent tempo. I see you're working on linkages, i.suk. It looks good! Your finger control has much improved (but still needs work). I do suggest that you put your elbow down on the table when you spin, it'll keep your hand from moving so chaotically. Hand control and finger control are key to a well-developed style.

5. i.suk
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 23:39:18

more comments please people =__=" hmm, i think i might battle sangara again some time in next few months heh -.-

6. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 23:43:12

i.suk is 1p2h-ing now too? :facepalm: And you're better than me. :( But I like your transfers and links. You stopped power tricking?

7. i.suk
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 23:49:33

JackyMacky wrote: i.suk is 1p2h-ing now too? :facepalm: And you're better than me. :( But I like your transfers and links. You stopped power tricking?
    i started 1p2h-ing seriously after snow released his WT11 R2 video, so it's been like 2 or 3 months i re-started working on left hand xD my FearLess 2nd combo is 1p2h, and i battled in beginners' free for all battle using left hand only with FS54 thanks ^^ also i worked on left hand in random intervals (total about 1 1/2 month experience) spread out over 2009 and 2010 -.- left hand also has an increased learning rate since it 'learns' from copying muscle memory of right hand. did i stop power tricking? not at all :P just that i felt that in a battle with a 'creative and linkage' style spinner like sangara, using a power-based 1p1h combo on UPSB would mean i'd lose quite a few votes

8. sangara
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 01:05:39

We'll have to battle again, I just have to figure out this current situation I have, let me know though, I'd be more than happy for a v3. Seeing as how we are tied now :P

9. darkdazh
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 03:58:08

+1 Sangara Huge improvement from i.suk, but sangara's level of difficulty + creativity is too pro...

10. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 01:15:15

i.suk wrote: i started 1p2h-ing seriously after snow released his WT11 R2 video, so it's been like 2 or 3 months i re-started working on left hand xD my FearLess 2nd combo is 1p2h, and i battled in beginners' free for all battle using left hand only with FS54 thanks ^^ also i worked on left hand in random intervals (total about 1 1/2 month experience) spread out over 2009 and 2010 -.- left hand also has an increased learning rate since it 'learns' from copying muscle memory of right hand. did i stop power tricking? not at all :P just that i felt that in a battle with a 'creative and linkage' style spinner like sangara, using a power-based 1p1h combo on UPSB would mean i'd lose quite a few votes
    Damn, I worked with my left hand longer than you have. You've made much more progress than I had. T_T