UPSB v4

Off-topic / SOTW #44 raccoon

1. nateiskewl
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 04:15:57

"Hi everyone, I'm raccoon (Remaxx on the Minecraft server). I can do thumbaround, [B]Sonic[/B] (gotta go fast), and charge. I know nateiskewl and sweetlovin in real life. Ask away! P.S. I am a girl."

2. sweetlovin
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 04:17:04

I know this is going to end bad...

3. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 05:38:31

What's your favorite position? What's nate's favorite position?

4. boshi
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 05:59:24

shouldn't have stated your gender.

5. raccoon
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 06:02:38

XYZaki;89322]What's your favorite position? What's nate's favorite position?[/QUOTE] Doggy style. I would say missionary but Nate's an atheist so he doesn't let me say anything to do with religion. [QUOTE=boshi wrote: shouldn't have stated your gender.
    Oops.

6. sweetlovin
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 06:05:32

Is it true you're a GURL GAMUR?

7. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 06:06:44

Why are you nate and sweetlovin such dickheads on minecraft?

8. raccoon
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 06:09:03

sweetlovin;89331]Is it true you're a GURL GAMUR?[/QUOTE] Stop harassing me! :( [QUOTE=Krispy Kreme wrote: Why are you nate and sweetlovin such dickheads on minecraft?
    What does that even mean? We gave you 10 golden hoes just today.

9. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 06:15:13

raccoon wrote: Stop harassing me! :( What does that even mean? We gave you 10 golden hoes just today.
    Then you proceeded to kill me, 3 times.

10. raccoon
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 06:34:09

Krispy Kreme wrote: Then you proceeded to kill me, 3 times.
    You wouldn't give back the other things that I dropped. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way but it was the only thing I could think of. I left all your things there on the ground. I have no control over who else walks around in the server and sees things and think they belong to them. I don't have a single item of yours and I even gave you things that took me work to find and mine just to try to calm you down while you were complaining about something that happened between you and someone else. I think you should think of someone other than yourself for a moment. It really is a true sign of selfishness when you can't even be happy getting more than what you deserve. I thought this is a SOTW, not a "[COLOR="black"][B]try[/B][/COLOR] to make raccoon look like an asshole thread".

11. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 08:20:08

um who the fuck are you? and why the fuck did you join this shitty ass website....

12. raccoon
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 08:23:17

AoD1 wrote: um who the fuck are you?
    I'm raccoon, a member here.

13. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 08:26:07

i will ask again why the fuck did you join this shitty ass website....

14. Jazz
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 10:16:44

Can I be next SOTW?

15. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 15:16:38

:facepalm: no one is asking decent questions <_< how old are you? favourite food? background? favourite snack? favourite colour? how do you usually dress? boyfriend? thoughts on guys? do you think all guys are dicks? anorexic? :/ one thing you want to do before you die? do you want me to ask more questions? :D what is your deepest fear? will come back ask more questions later.....

16. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 16:12:14

ip track to confirm if "she"'s a real member(not a poser like Mira) and search fb if ip is tracked to confirm if "she"'s a real girl/person

17. raccoon
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 01:46:30

AoD1;89353]i will ask again why the fuck did you join this shitty ass website....[/QUOTE] To see you. [QUOTE=Jazz;89366]Can I be next SOTW?[/QUOTE] I don't know. [QUOTE=TheAafg wrote: :facepalm: no one is asking decent questions <_< how old are you? favourite food? background? favourite snack? favourite colour? how do you usually dress? boyfriend? thoughts on guys? do you think all guys are dicks? anorexic? :/ one thing you want to do before you die? do you want me to ask more questions? :D what is your deepest fear? will come back ask more questions later.....
    I'm 14. I like Pocky. This is my background right now: http://imgur.com/Xv8or.jpg I still like Pocky. Blue. With my clothes on you silly boy. I'm a girl, not a boy. What kind of question is that? Yea. But doesn't every girl? I weigh like 120 pounds so I don't think so. Play through Persona 4, but that probably won't happen so I guess go to the moon. Sure. Living forever.

18. miyat
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 01:49:36

lol [SIZE="7"]-._-.[/SIZE]?

19. raccoon
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 01:57:45

miyat wrote: lol [SIZE="7"]-._-.[/SIZE]?
    Probably not.

20. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 15:32:09

raccoon wrote: Play through Persona 4, but that probably won't happen so I guess go to the moon.
    Why not?

21. raccoon
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 21:16:40

Erirornal Kraione wrote: Why not?
    No PS2 and PCXS2 is failing on me.

22. Raos
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 21:23:32

Do you actually spin? edit: more questions What gives you the most fulfillment in life? What is the one thing you would need if trapped on a deserted island? What emotions will you experience when you achieve your most far-reaching goal? What is your approach on time, (do you want a longlasting or one night dating)? What is your approach to sex (Are you open to this kind of subject)? What is your approach to relationship (Do you want want romance, partying etc etc)?

23. raccoon
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 21:55:42

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: Do you actually spin? edit: more questions What gives you the most fulfillment in life? What is the one thing you would need if trapped on a deserted island? What emotions will you experience when you achieve your most far-reaching goal? What is your approach on time, (do you want a longlasting or one night dating)? What is your approach to sex (Are you open to this kind of subject)? What is your approach to relationship (Do you want want romance, partying etc etc)?
    Yes I do. Finishing something. Let it be a game, a TV show, anime, movie, anything. Something to kill myself, don't want to be stuck somewhere boring. Satisfaction. Dating time? Like how long it lasts? Sex is sex. Sure go for it. It's a mutual agreement and people should be allowed to do what they want. Rape on the other hand... I just want to party hard. The rest comes naturally.

24. boshi
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 05:26:51

1 or 2? 3 or 4? red or blue? yellow or green? rice or potatoes? soda or juice? guitar or piano? anal or oral? taste in music? justin bieber or rebecca black? math or science? sweet or salty? jock or nerd? oh nigga shit mira wasnt real? dam she was cute.

25. Argon_City
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 09:48:55

Can I see some photos of you? What cup do you wear? Do you have a crush on nate? Is nate hot?

26. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 11:56:02

since you said it was okay to ask you sex related questions.... are you a virgin? do you have a boyfriend? what is the farthest you have gone with a guy? will you be my girlfriend? :D .... ...... ............ jk now that i have made the situation awkward, lets begin with some real questions. favourite spinner? favourite person on upsb? why are you on upsb? who's gonna win WT? ever punched a wall? what do you dream about? how's school? how's life?

27. sweetlovin
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 23:30:30

wwhy shrek is piss?

28. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 23:49:36

boshi;90133]1 or 2? 3 or 4? red or blue? yellow or green? rice or potatoes? soda or juice? guitar or piano? anal or oral? taste in music? justin bieber or rebecca black? math or science? sweet or salty? jock or nerd? oh nigga shit mira wasnt real? dam she was cute.[/QUOTE] 1 3 Blue. Green. Rice. Soda. Piano. Anal. Good? Rebecca Black. Math. Sweet. Nate's a nerd. [QUOTE=loonwern93;90177]Can I see some photos of you? What cup do you wear? Do you have a crush on nate? Is nate hot?[/QUOTE] How many? C. :) Does this look hot to you? http://imgur.com/K8Rpo.jpg Yes. He's blitz. [QUOTE=TheAafg;90193]since you said it was okay to ask you sex related questions.... are you a virgin? do you have a boyfriend? what is the farthest you have gone with a guy? will you be my girlfriend? :D .... ...... ............ jk now that i have made the situation awkward, lets begin with some real questions. favourite spinner? favourite person on upsb? why are you on upsb? who's gonna win WT? ever punched a wall? what do you dream about? how's school? how's life?[/QUOTE] - Yes. Not anymore, sadfrog. More than kissing a pillow ;) Yes :) but since you said just kidding :( - Nate's the only spinner I know. Probably you. Toasting. Lekunga's combo is pretty hot. Yea. Cats. Great, I have all A's right now. Pretty good. [QUOTE=sweetlovin wrote: wwhy shrek is piss?
    #italiano

29. raccoon
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 08:43:04

No more questions? :(

30. Nicetricks507
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 19:45:06

What sports do you play? Can I be the next SOTW since jazz is a nerd(lol jk) Best pickup line you ever heard?

31. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 23:32:43

Nicetricks507 wrote: What sports do you play? Can I be the next SOTW since jazz is a nerd(lol jk) Best pickup line you ever heard?
    Fuck you. I'm sotw already :D