UPSB v4

Research Department / Bringing the RD up to date.

1. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 04:34:10

@Zombo; Could we please get the RD transition completed? It's a little difficult to produce anything without some previous stubs to go from :\.

2. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 13:40:23

anybody with RD access in UPSBv3 + UCPSB should be able to do it, if you dont then you should ask for it

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 01:13:02

I tried moving the articles from v3 when v4 opened but it was really confusing. It's hard to tell if a topic and a project is done which raises other question ons like whether we should release the finished ones or how do we know when a topic is finished. I thought about bringing everything over but it was too many to do.

4. Zen
    Date: Wed, Mar 26 2014 20:13:43

Hello sorry for bringing this up, but since RD is pretty dead, whatever, it won't count count as a "Necro Bump". Anyway, as the newest researcher i see how important it is to have all the past resources at hand. So i saw we form a group, or committee within in the RD, so that we can effectively extract those articles. Or maybe we can have Zombo somehow grant access to the UPSB V.3 so that it is no longer required of us to move files around.