UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello, new here...

1. Ryuzaki
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 19:52:00

Hello, my names Ray. I started pen spinning today and it's so much fun. I can only do the thumb around, and almost the reverse thumb around. So far all i have to spin is a pencil with an eraser at both ends. I have absolutely NO IDEA about pens what-so-ever. But i hope to find a pen, or make one, and start officially pen spinning. Thanks for looking and happy spinning!

2. Gundam
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 20:20:45

Welcome! =)

3. brian685
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 22:33:25

Hi Ray :D Try the upsb wiki to learn more about pen mods. Welcome to UPSB :)

4. Ryuzaki
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 22:35:56

Thank you. Is there a place a can go to learn about pen spinning (other than wiki)? because i know absolutely NOTHING

5. brian685
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 23:32:02

Since your like completely new to penspinning i suggest you look at this thread here.. this should get you some knowledge of penspinning.. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=33 ..if you want to know something use the search bar at the top right corner.. Have Fun.

6. brian685
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 00:04:35

I bet you've already explored the website..but em i ll say it anyways.."Fundemental Tricks" section are for u to learn as a begginer and then as you get better ..u go to the "Advanced tricks"..these two topics are located at the front page of the forum underneath the section tricks and combos..but u probably knew that already..just some info.

7. capoboy
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 02:08:08

Hi Ray, welcome to pen spinning. I just started last month, so I'm kinda new also. Pen spinning is fun and quite addicting. Just start learning the fundamentals and try the advanced tricks later. For pen mods, I started with an RSVP MX. It's a good pen for beginners. Don't use pens that are too heavy.