UPSB v4

General Discussion / PSing Presentation

1. RdHg
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 19:02:19

Hey guys, I'm working on a extra credit project about pen spinning for school. I've been pen spinning for about a year, so i kind of know what to put on it, but I'd still like some more help. Ideas, guys?

2. Mage In Black
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 21:58:55

Do some really gimmicky shit, people love that. Throw the pen into the air really high, do some big spins, do an aerial and catch it with your mouth, bounce it on your knee and start hacky-sackying it around, throw the pen behind your back and catch it with your other hand, roll it down your elbow, do an aerial and catch it in your butt pant pocket and then smack your ass for the finisher. The crowd will go wild. I guarantee it.

3. jet
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 04:12:03

^made me LOL

4. RdHg
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 21:33:12

Mage In Black wrote: Do some really gimmicky shit, people love that. Throw the pen into the air really high, do some big spins, do an aerial and catch it with your mouth, bounce it on your knee and start hacky-sackying it around, throw the pen behind your back and catch it with your other hand, roll it down your elbow, do an aerial and catch it in your butt pant pocket and then smack your ass for the finisher. The crowd will go wild. I guarantee it.
    I'll try that, but I meant Im actually talking about pen spinning: like history, famous people, etc. So any ideas about talking points?

5. happy_happy
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 22:04:01

WT champions? Fundamentals? Kam? WC champions?