UPSB v4

Off-topic / Who would win: Goku vs Superman?

1. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 01:58:18

the other day my friend showed me a pic of Goku and Superman fighting... obviously i said Goku being a big DBZ fan myself. he says Superman cuz hes a super hero! Goku is a SUPERSAIYAN! but long story short who would win? Goku or Superman? my take in this is that both are super strong, super fast and beast. but Superman has heat vision and freeze breath.. where as Goku has KI blasts, can go SSJ 1,2,3 and 4! He can use 10x Kamehameha! and instant transmission! therefore Goku kills!

2. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 01:59:48

Superman. Unless Goku has Kryptonite.

3. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 02:08:18

but goku has a penspinnin trick named after his move

4. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 02:09:11

Cloud wrote: but goku has a penspinnin trick named after his move
    'CAUSE THAT MAKES HIM SOOOOOOO GOOD.

5. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 02:10:02

hey he might shoot a pen at superman

6. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 02:36:07

I don't really know much about Goku but does he use magic? If he does then Superman will lose.

7. Quake
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 02:58:24

superman.

8. Bernardo
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 03:26:12

goku certainly.

9. Sam
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 03:26:45

Goku would go supersaiyan and kamehameha superman's ass.

10. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 03:39:30

Superman has super speed, but Goku should be able to teleport. Hmmmmmmmm........ Kamehame ha is strong but takes awhile, but Superman's laser eye's fast and explosive. Hmmmmmmmm...... Both can fly. Supersayin..... If Goku had kryptonite, then Superman lost.

11. Van
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 03:52:19

Goku He'll just teleport to the world of kryptonites and bring the whole world back and superman is screwed Btw he can fuse with other ppl :3

12. SJ
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 03:54:00

xSpin wrote: Superman. Unless Goku has Kryptonite.
    LOL i was gonna write the exact same thing

13. RicLu98
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 03:59:54

dragon ball z is asian so definitely goku :D

14. AWtii69
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 04:09:39

idk... whos goku.. lol i dont watch anime if thats wut ur talking about

15. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 04:48:29

lol! @RicLu98 i just watched some of your vids lol!

16. Escorpio123
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 04:50:00

Obviously Goku. He is as fast as Superman or EVEN FASTER actually ;). Also, not counting KameKameha, he has his strongest blast I think, I don't remember the name of it, but is when he assembles the power of earth :rolleyes: and every single person ^_^.

17. Kill
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 04:53:33

Escorpio123 wrote: Obviously Goku. He is as fast as Superman or EVEN FASTER actually ;). Also, not counting KameKameha, he has his strongest blast I think, I don't remember the name of it, but is when he assembles the power of earth :rolleyes: and every single person ^_^.
    is it spirit bomb??

18. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 07:14:05

Van wrote: Goku He'll just teleport to the world of kryptonites and bring the whole world back and superman is screwed Btw he can fuse with other ppl :3
    Superman could mess up Goku before he could Instant Transmission.

19. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 07:28:35

tbh, goku is overpowered, apparantly he can destroy earth with kamehameha? i mean wtf

20. SJ
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 07:33:22

what if goku teleports to inside of supermans body?

21. Rarity
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 08:09:03

Goku. Because HES OVER 9000

22. crinix
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 08:20:51

super saiyan would own. even super saiyan 2 is not required(i dont even mention ss4^^)

23. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 10:02:12

this shit is so STUPID goku could go ssj 4 and kill superman in a flick -.- even just broly could destroy superman -.- superman blew up a planet with a blast as small as his palm -.-

24. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 11:24:33

chuck norris

25. Rabbid
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 12:30:45

Cloud wrote: hey he might shoot a pen at superman
    Fully agree with this,haha:D

26. Soren
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 16:51:31

my loyalty lies with superman, i found some reason why on yahoo answers, here it is: -Goku has died from planet destroying moves. Superman has LIVED from a attack meant to destroy the galaxy -Goku can lift only around 40tons while a figure on Superman's strength is around 800,000tons -Superman can move faster then light speed, while it takes Goku several minutes to fly around his own planet -Superman has achieved interstellar flight, and while guko can IT he must lock onto someones energy to do so. - While Guko may have Superman out gunned Superman's laser vision can melt anything known to man. and also if they were to fight, i can bet you they wouldn't be shooting each other, it would be close and personal. And also He can hurl planets through space, he has blown out a star(like a candle), he has created a star by smashing two moons together, He has held a miniature black hole in the palm of his hand. Finally in closing, Superman has also destroyed a solar system by sneezing. I will concede that Goku is a better martial artist(since he trains religiously) but its not like superman is just some brute. for those who don't know He has been trained by both Wildcat (in Boxing), and Mongul in underwater and space fighting. He has also learned more advanced martial arts techniques from Batman. And theoretically he has knowledge of a Kryptonian martial art that seems similar to Tai Chi. (2nd answer i found) Here's the truth. Each time this question is asked, everyone assumes that Goku is in top form. They assume that he's SS3 or 4. But if you assume that, then why take anything but Superman at his top form (Silver Age comics). Let me explain. Superman was created in 1938. Back then he couldn't even fly, just jump really far. New writers powered him up slowly bit by bit. By the 1970's he could move faster than the speed of light, so fast, in fact, that he could time travel. He could juggle planets and had a fortress in the center of the sun. Kryptonite didn't hurt him as much, red sun radiation and magic were mere inconveniences. Writers realized he was too powerful. After the Crisis on Infinite Earths maxi-series in 1985-'86, he was powered down, though now writers seem to be powering him up again. Anyway. At their highest levels, they are 2 god-level people who could destroy galaxies without trying too hard. Goku could make a Spirit Bomb that would do it if not simply Kamehameha blast the universe into oblivion. Superman sneezed a galaxy away but could fly back in time to stop it. At their lowest levels, they were very similar too (Goku in Dragonball, original Superman). Is Goku a better fighter? No doubt. But Superman commands more respect and loyalty simply because he's been around for more than 70 years. When the Dragonball mythos has been around that long, Superman will have to watch his ***, until then more people internationally recognize Superman as the definition of "superhero."

27. RicLu98
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 17:39:51

SJ wrote: what if goku teleports to inside of supermans body?
    tjat woud be cool :D

28. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 02:55:18

@soren told u goku would just turn to ssj 4 and kill superman lol

29. Mike
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 03:11:52

Oh God. Not again.

30. TRoc
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 03:28:56

itzDaKine wrote: where as Goku has KI blasts, can go SSJ 1,2,3 and 4! He can use 10x Kamehameha! and instant transmission! therefore Goku kills!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... what the fuck does this mean.

31. Tinybizzle
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 06:06:06

You have all left out one crucial detail... Goku has way better hair

32. Soren
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 14:53:59

Clyde wrote: @soren told u goku would just turn to ssj 4 and kill superman lol
    goku cant...you're not a true fan of superman, you havent read all of superman's comics or seen all of his films including animated and live action you probably dont even know goku that well...you probably havent seen all of dragonball, dragonball z and dragonball gt have you? i have, i know more than you

33. Van
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 15:33:59

Soren Blade wrote: goku cant...you're not a true fan of superman, you havent read all of superman's comics or seen all of his films including animated and live action you probably dont even know goku that well...you probably havent seen all of dragonball, dragonball z and dragonball gt have you? i have, i know more than you
    no...just no superman cant do shit... superman got beaten up by a frikkin human in returns or some shit

34. Soren
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 16:44:13

Van wrote: no...just no superman cant do shit... superman got beaten up by a frikkin human in returns or some shit
    SUPERMAN LIFTED 200 QUINTILLION TONS AND THAT ISNT EVEN HIS LIMIT! that was the limit for the machine!!! 200 quintillion is 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 mind blown yet!?

35. neXus
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 16:47:21

No one wins, the build up to the actual fight takes so long the universe stopped existing before it started.

36. Soren
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 16:56:28

neXus wrote: No one wins, the build up to the actual fight takes so long the universe stopped existing before it started.
    even with the universe destroyed the fight will still go on

37. Van
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 17:03:26

so? no point with super strength when u cant even touch him <.< superman wont be able to touch goku /end thread

38. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 17:05:19

Whatever the outcome might be, the fight would take over 100 episodes and 70% of it would consist out of random nature shots of the planet.

39. Soren
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 17:13:47

Van wrote: so? no point with super strength when u cant even touch him <.< superman wont be able to touch goku /end thread
    cant touch goku? superman is faster than the speed of light

40. Van
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 17:15:16

goku can frikkin teleport hur dur hey he can take him to the world of kryptonites and the end

41. Sam
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 17:54:34

remember that time when goku took like 6 episdoes to charge up a spirit ball. And it took Freeza to deflect it with one finger in like 15 seconds? LOL that's gonna happen again.

42. Van
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 18:00:21

freeza did not deflect the spirit bomb <.< damn if it did the American Version is rigged

43. iMatt
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 22:25:01

Goku. He has the power to blow up a fucking planet. Superman can lift a train. Who'll win?

44. sangara
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 22:39:39

I hope you guys realize that Instant Transmission is based on speed of light. Superman can in fact fly faster than the speed of light. You all lose. Superman wins. Know your lore before you talk shit. Homie.

45. Van
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 04:03:16

well then if a space ship takes 100 light years to go to a certain planet, and when goku uses instant transmission it doesnt take 100 years does it

46. xSpin
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 04:40:25

sangara wrote: I hope you guys realize that Instant Transmission is based on speed of light. Superman can in fact fly faster than the speed of light. You all lose. Superman wins. Know your lore before you talk shit. Homie.
    ^

47. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 08:59:43

damn this LOL goku transformed to ssj 4 = win

48. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 09:03:11

Why are you guys argueing over pointless shit? Go outside and get some light you faggot ass bitches. ps. It doesn't matter who would win they are both fictional characters.

49. Soren
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 09:27:52

Van;88088]goku can frikkin teleport hur dur hey he can take him to the world of kryptonites and the end[/QUOTE] superman will get to goku before he teleports [QUOTE=iMatt wrote: Goku. He has the power to blow up a fucking planet. Superman can lift a train. Who'll win?
    did you not see my other post!??!?1? superman can lift over 200 quintillion tons!!!!!!

50. sangara
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 22:17:03

Clyde wrote: damn this LOL goku transformed to ssj 4 = win
    No matter what he transforms into he's still slower than Superman. I'd like to see Goku try and hit Superman.

51. Van
    Date: Wed, Apr 27 2011 03:35:14

Goku=Anime/manga Superman=cartoon/comic Anime/manga wins :3

52. Soren
    Date: Wed, Apr 27 2011 07:56:51

Van wrote: Goku=Anime/manga Superman=cartoon/comic Anime/manga wins :3
    that just makes no sense

53. Rapid
    Date: Wed, Apr 27 2011 08:18:46

[video=youtube;QCon6riVVhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCon6riVVhQ[/video] we done?! This is so fucking dumb . . . Soooooo......anyone watch wwe?

54. MeiTenshi
    Date: Wed, Apr 27 2011 08:28:00

Van wrote: Goku=Anime/manga Superman=cartoon/comic Anime/manga wins :3
    Yay! I completely agree ^_^ You dont see any anime characters running around in tights with their undies on the outside, do you? Goku could just give Superman an atomic wedgie :D lol

55. MonsterPandasEatTofu
    Date: Wed, Apr 27 2011 19:07:49

GOKU!!! ^o^

56. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 09:13:10

goku can fight even if hes dead

57. Zleepy
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 09:42:35

I'm a big DBZ fan so Goku all the way :D Kamehameha/Super Saiyan = Superman Roadkill

58. sangara
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 15:59:41

You guys are still forgetting that Superman is faster than Goku. Goku would lose every time.

59. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 16:43:09

sangara wrote: You guys are still forgetting that Superman is faster than Goku. Goku would lose every time.
    ikr! its only most of these people are more familiar with goku that they think goku can even stand a chance of winning... superman is way too superior for goku

60. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 17:52:57

sangara;105694]You guys are still forgetting that Superman is faster than Goku. Goku would lose every time.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Supergirl wrote: ikr! its only most of these people are more familiar with goku that they think goku can even stand a chance of winning... superman is way too superior for goku
    :facepalm: obviously you guys have never seen dragon ball. Goku has instant transmission. 10 times more faster than superman. Superman can't destroy planets, Goku can. Goku will stuff that green shit up superman's ass and he is done for. Goku has no weakness. Goku's power level is high enough to destroy Earth heh.

61. sangara
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 18:27:55

TheAafg wrote: :facepalm: obviously you guys have never seen dragon ball. Goku has instant transmission. 10 times more faster than superman. Superman can't destroy planets, Goku can. Goku will stuff that green shit up superman's ass and he is done for. Goku has no weakness. Goku's power level is high enough to destroy Earth heh.
    You are obviously 12 and don't know about Superman, or Goku for that matter. Instant transmission is slower than the speed of light. Superman can fly faster than the speed of light. Superman can destroy planets. How would Goku even know about Kryptonite? Besides Kryptonite neither does Superman. Power levels are irrelevant to Superman, but let's say that Goku does destroy the Earth or whatever planet they do fight on. Oh look you're now in Outer Space, can Goku survive in Outer Space? No. Nice one Goku, way to kill yourself. GG

62. Van
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 18:47:19

They say from earth to planet namek takes a shit load of time with light years blah blah blah If he can insta-transmission there in a split second, it means his insta-transmission is faster than light But insta transmission takes time u know? So that really doesn't matter But hey, Goku can fight after he's dead, insta transmission to goget kryptonites How will superman win?

63. sangara
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 18:50:51

Van wrote: They say from earth to planet namek takes a shit load of time with light years blah blah blah If he can insta-transmission there in a split second, it means his insta-transmission is faster than light But insta transmission takes time u know? So that really doesn't matter But hey, Goku can fight after he's dead, insta transmission to goget kryptonites How will superman win?
    It would mean that Superman is right behind him, because he's faster. Still explain to me how Goku would know about Kryptonite, I wouldn't expect Superman to know anything about Goku, so how does Goku know so much?

64. Van
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 18:53:55

Kami tells him :P No matter how fast superman is, if he teleported he won't be "right behind him"

65. Soren
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 07:51:44

Van wrote: Kami tells him :P No matter how fast superman is, if he teleported he won't be "right behind him"
    superman has super hearing, he would be able to hear goku anywhere, plus his speed allows speeding up of his thoughts and perception to be able to control his actions as well as normal while moving at high speeds. therefore as soon as he hears goku, superman will react too fast and strike goku, end of story superman has the power of invulnerability, completely unharmed at ground zero of a nuclear explosion, goku is not invulnerable, goku cant harm superman, but superman can harm goku, now stfu superman is superior, goku get owned

66. sangara
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 15:32:31

Van wrote: No matter how fast superman is, if he teleported he won't be "right behind him"
    Actually he would be "right behind him" because the idea behind instant transmission is that you're so fast it looks like you teleported. If Superman can move as fast as that then Instant Transmission is void because they're both going the same speed. So to us humans we wouldn't even really see this fight, maybe a blur, maybe.

67. Light
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 16:03:51

Pikachu over all bitches

68. Van
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 21:33:00

invulnability? bullshit on that cuz i forgot which but i saw him getting beaten up by 4 humans :rofl: (i think it was superman returns...) and he cant fly that fast cuz if he could then y didnt he just go there in a split second instead of flying there?

69. sangara
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 22:01:57

Van wrote: and he cant fly that fast cuz if he could then y didnt he just go there in a split second instead of flying there?
    Just because you have the ability to do something doesn't mean you have to do it.

70. Van
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 22:21:30

Wasn't his wife/son at the risk of dying or something o.O Then does that mean he's stupid or have no care for his family?

71. sangara
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 22:22:15

I have no idea.

72. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 10:31:03

even supergirl can win a fight against goku...let alone superman

73. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 11:15:47

goku < superman goku super saiyan 4 > superman timmy turner wins this i wish goku and superman died ching

74. GigaByte
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 12:15:07

Superman win ..

75. Van
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 22:00:58

Soren I quote what sangra said to TheAafg right at u (too lazy to actually do it) U don't know shit so shut up bro

76. TheAafg
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 22:44:43

sangara wrote: You are obviously 12 and don't know about Superman, or Goku for that matter. Instant transmission is slower than the speed of light. Superman can fly faster than the speed of light. Superman can destroy planets. How would Goku even know about Kryptonite? Besides Kryptonite neither does Superman. Power levels are irrelevant to Superman, but let's say that Goku does destroy the Earth or whatever planet they do fight on. Oh look you're now in Outer Space, can Goku survive in Outer Space? No. Nice one Goku, way to
    I don't remember seeing superman destroy any planet, perhaps I just don't know. Goku can survive in outer space :facepalm: he's not from Earth either. Bardrock survived in space, he was Goku's father.

77. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 22:55:15

okay let me put an end to this everyone has their own thoughts and opinion on this, there will never be a final answer to this, there will always be someone saying bulltshit, or trying to make an excuse about this or that. the creators of goku and superman will never come to an agreement to make a movie or a fight scene with superman and goku (at their strongest), so therefore we can never really know superman and goku are in different dimensions on their own, you cant really compare their powers to conclude, if you think one thing, there will always be someone who disagrees, every person will not come to a final agreement of who will win the fight. so lets just end this okay? this arguement could carry on for eternity i still think superman can kik goku's ass though, just saying (dont disagree against this please, its my opinion, respect it please. i respect you now, okay you think goku will win, okay, thats your opinion, i still think superman can win)

78. Van
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 23:03:24

yep, ur obviously 12

79. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 23:06:46

Van wrote: yep, ur obviously 12
    you think goku can win, okay whatever, i still think superman can

80. Van
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 23:09:44

i dont care wat a kid thinks

81. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 23:19:25

Van wrote: i dont care wat a kid thinks
    now your just being rude and mean >.<

82. Van
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 23:22:13

yo stop quoting me

83. sangara
    Date: Tue, Jun 14 2011 00:40:46

You're all children.

84. Wobster
    Date: Tue, Jun 14 2011 04:19:08

superman would get pwned by Goku imo :/

85. Mufoofee
    Date: Tue, Jun 14 2011 04:38:32

Superman will win. Super man is in destructive.

86. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Jun 15 2011 00:04:24

@TheAafg why dont do it the death battle method.. give a set limit of time both sides bring out the strongest form's analysis of their choice ONLY. meaning u dont go "goku haz superspeed therefore superman dies" just mention "goku's speed = [insert speed number here]" also add reference into it (where u got this information, preferably directly from original sources.. anime, comic.. not untrusted internet sites) then a small group of people that has no knowledge of both (like me) can decide? no bias and shit ASSUMING that theres nothing else. no families no shit no environment (unless stated otherwise) [B]AND ASSUMING both can die..[/B] since what i read from this thread that both of them [B]CANT DIE[/B].. -.- PrinceXD

87. sangara
    Date: Wed, Jun 15 2011 00:12:16

Because I just did it for the lulz and everyone was hating on Superman.

88. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Jun 15 2011 01:46:37

I dont think people were hating Superman.. more like favoring Goku :P But I see your point PrinceXD

sangara wrote: Because I just did it for the lulz and everyone was hating on Superman.

89. itzDaKine
    Date: Thu, Jun 16 2011 12:11:08

Goku FOR LIFE:D lol! its fun

90. Godsend
    Date: Tue, Nov 22 2011 15:29:38

Goku would easily win [B]Reasoning:People look to superman as immortal or invincible only not to kryptonite,but he is far from invincible;on he his a kryptonian by human standards he is considered invuln erable but by kryptonian standards he is normal. Goku is a Saiyan saiyans are very powerful and even as a kid goku was considered very close to invulnerable by human standards but by saiyan standards he was a low-class child later on in life he would defeat a super elite saiyan-so as goku progressed he would continue to get stronger so the need for a ssj transformation wouldnt even be neccassary because goku is the most powerful fight to ever live(take that back Gogeta ssj44 is ) so superman would be lucky if he could even beat cell or frieza-Man of steel with bullets bouncing off his chest yeeah lets see him bounce a super big bang kamehameha off his chest [/B]

91. Godsend
    Date: Tue, Nov 22 2011 15:41:51

Goku would easily win [B]Reasoning: People look to superman as immortal or invincible only not to kryptonite,but he is far from invincible;on he his a kryptonian by human standards he is considered invuln erable but by kryptonian standards he is normal. Goku is a Saiyan saiyans are very powerful and even as a kid goku was considered very close to invulnerable by human standards but by saiyan standards he was a low-class child later on in life he would defeat a super elite saiyan-so as goku progressed he would continue to get stronger so the need for a ssj transformation wouldnt even be neccassary because goku is the most powerful fight to ever live(take that back Gogeta ssj44 is ) so superman would be lucky if he could even beat cell or frieza-Man of steel with bullets bouncing off his chest yeeah lets see him bounce a super big bang kamehameha off his chest, superman gets weakend by nukes goku could destroy an entire galaxy easily,and if the sun keeps bringing back superman he'll just beat his ass at night or keep knocking him down ssj+ is not even neccesarry for this battle and God knows what of superman if goku gets a hold of kryptonite on a full moon, Lex Luther almost killed superman but his problem was he didnt finish the job goku would exstinguish every cell in his body (no remains)

92. Abyss
    Date: Tue, Nov 22 2011 16:04:52

Good job on reviving the thread :clap:

93. Soren
    Date: Tue, Nov 22 2011 16:18:29

Abyss wrote: Good job on reviving the thread :clap:
    nothing wrong with reviving a thread if its a good contribution

94. sangara
    Date: Tue, Nov 22 2011 23:23:13

Godsend wrote: Goku would easily win [B]Reasoning: People look to superman as immortal or invincible only not to kryptonite,but he is far from invincible;on he his a kryptonian by human standards he is considered invuln erable but by kryptonian standards he is normal. Goku is a Saiyan saiyans are very powerful and even as a kid goku was considered very close to invulnerable by human standards but by saiyan standards he was a low-class child later on in life he would defeat a super elite saiyan-so as goku progressed he would continue to get stronger so the need for a ssj transformation wouldnt even be neccassary because goku is the most powerful fight to ever live(take that back Gogeta ssj44 is ) so superman would be lucky if he could even beat cell or frieza-Man of steel with bullets bouncing off his chest yeeah lets see him bounce a super big bang kamehameha off his chest, superman gets weakend by nukes goku could destroy an entire galaxy easily,and if the sun keeps bringing back superman he'll just beat his ass at night or keep knocking him down ssj+ is not even neccesarry for this battle and God knows what of superman if goku gets a hold of kryptonite on a full moon, Lex Luther almost killed superman but his problem was he didnt finish the job goku would exstinguish every cell in his body (no remains)
    You still forgot the part where superman is faster.

95. Soren
    Date: Mon, May 6 2013 00:14:59

We can finally put this argument to a rest. [video=youtube;oyl97TG8jbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA&list=FLNaAGWJRw47vIvSMkVSocNQ&index=2[/video]