UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Colin Foundation

1. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 03:52:04

So, I dont know if youve heard from all my ranting and shit, but recently, some fucktard hit my car in result of a domino effect. Here's a diagram. The idiot hits the first car on the right, and then the idiot BOUNCES off of the first car and onto the second car, which hits my car. Here's some aftermath. So, let's get down to business. Insurance is ONLY going to cover what is VISIBLY damaged, none of the internals, because they didnt know at the time. As you can see in the first 2 pictures, my quarter panel is fucked UP beyond repair. It needs to be replaced. Insurance is covering that, BUT, we dont know HOW much its going to cover. I refuse to take it to an Asian shop with their generic parts, solely because I only trust Honda dealers and their quality parts. But in the last picture, you can see the wheel is pretty dirty. You see those scuff marks on the bottom three nuts? The ones closest to the center on the spoke. This totally affected the alignment of the car, and I just got it aligned Sunday. A Honda Ridgeline truck impacted my car, hard. The car pulls to the right now, and I need to get the car realigned on my OWN expense. So, I ask you [good] people of UPSB to spare some change or whatever you have to me. Even though insurance is paying for the damages caused by the accident, I still need to fix the car. My PayPal is [email][email protected][/email] For my address, please PM me. Alignment problem, changing the brakes, throttle problem..there's a whole bunch of problems with this car. All expenses will be paid by family, but its not right. I drove the car my mother alloted me to drive, I fuck it up. My fault. Please. Thank you.

2. Loanshark
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 04:00:04

I think that instead of drawing the scenario out on MS Paint, you should explain this overlapsation situation MrChiCity style.

3. PenwisH
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 04:04:31

woah...#1 glad you are okay...but wtf @ your insurance.. charge them EVERYTHING. if they are paying for something...that means you are paying your deductible and everything after that should be covered. If they can't see it tell them that and they are legally bound to fix it unless you have like bottom feeder insurance. I know my auto laws pretty good and you should not have to pay out of pocket if you are paying your deductible. your insurance is already fed since you got in accident, get the most of out it as you can.

4. PenwisH
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 04:05:37

"Alignment problem, changing the brakes, throttle problem..there's a whole bunch of problems with this car." insurance will cover that. Take it to an authorized location tell them the things that are wrong with it and have a tech sign it and say it's the accidents fault take that letter send it toyour insurance. if

5. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 04:08:29

Im glad I wasnt in the car when that happened, I was inside the restaurant eating. And I will tell my parents to that, thanks a bunch Eric.

6. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 20:18:07

Bump.. Apparently, insurance is only covering 500 dollars out of the 2,596 dollars I need to pay. Yeah, 2.6 THOUSAND dollars. I dont know what's going on anymore..but Id greatly appreciate it if some kind of contribution is made :\ Ive already recieved money from Sangara and neXus, and I thank you for that :)

7. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 08:45:54

Dude, live within your means. Don't be a leech. Doesn't your uncle own some kind of chop shop? No reason to get a new panel, its already got a salvaged title. Who the hell is your insurance provider so that I don't get them. My sister had a similar damage to passenger side, she paid the deductible of $500 and insurance paid the rest. Plus, how the hell did that affect your throttle and brakes?! Boggles my mind. I've skidded my Civic's rear wheel into a curb going ~37mph(Accidental "drift") when I first started driving. [B]Only[/B] thing that got messed up was the brake cylinder(drum brakes with steel rims) and the alignment. No way in hell did that "Domino Effect" did all that to your car. That rim would have taken all the impact, alloy wheels will snap before flexing enough to affect the brakes because they're so recessed. And your throttle? Really? A lot doesn't add up.

8. Colin
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 20:24:56

UEDan wrote: Dude, live within your means. Don't be a leech. Doesn't your uncle own some kind of chop shop? No reason to get a new panel, its already got a salvaged title. Who the hell is your insurance provider so that I don't get them. My sister had a similar damage to passenger side, she paid the deductible of $500 and insurance paid the rest. Plus, how the hell did that affect your throttle and brakes?! Boggles my mind. I've skidded my Civic's rear wheel into a curb going ~37mph(Accidental "drift") when I first started driving. [B]Only[/B] thing that got messed up was the brake cylinder(drum brakes with steel rims) and the alignment. No way in hell did that "Domino Effect" did all that to your car. That rim would have taken all the impact, alloy wheels will snap before flexing enough to affect the brakes because they're so recessed. And your throttle? Really? A lot doesn't add up.
    Understood. He works at one, but insurance is only covering at an authorized repair shop. He only sells stuff. Insurance company is Wawanesa. I got an alignment the Sunday previous of the crash. It was driving fine until the accident, my rear right wheel now has a negative camber, even though every part of my car is stock, with the exception of the SI exhaust that was already there. Throttle has been like that. In other words, yeah, once I think of it Im pretty much leeching. No need for that. Money will be returned, I will pay for the 3% fee. Sorry for the inconvienence. /thread

9. PenwisH
    Date: Mon, May 2 2011 22:12:17

get a new insurance company asap. that's absurd or you guys really cheaped out on policy