UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / photoshop pros

1. Clyde
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 14:11:11

can anyone help me convert this image to PNG? I mean png then with no background so that I could use it as an icon for my game It'd also be cool if you could remove the copyright on the lower right portion of this image and remove the bg so I could also use it as an icon: the 1st image converted into PNG w/o the background is whats important though, thanks

2. neXus
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 15:32:27

In b4 someone says you don't need to be a pro to do this. http://i.imgur.com/VnmLF.png http://i.imgur.com/vUfY0.png There you go, Clyde.

3. XYZaki
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 23:08:44

Is RO fun at all? I dled Ragnarok Offline, looks kinda fun.

4. sangara
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 00:36:11

RO is fun if you enjoy grinding and ridiculous PVPing. I enjoyed it for a bit, made a nice pile of cash off cards then realized the only thing to do is PVP. :/

5. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 01:00:20

How much is it per anyways? And how much did you make?

6. sangara
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 01:03:32

XYZaki wrote: How much is it per anyways? And how much did you make?
    Oh I was talking about in game money, I think I had about 85mil at the time of quitting. Come to think of it this was back when it was still P2P so I was on a private server, the money might have had different value from the real game.

7. Clyde
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 09:56:16

yeah RO's fun but only if you have items ...here in PH RO's dying lol, cuz of people botting and shit...but around 2002~2006 when RO was at its peak here in PH, dang...there was hella lag LOL around 10,000 players in each server, there were 7 servers back then....then around 2007 it kinda went downhill because there was nothing new, till the transcendent jobs came out and the dudes who deleted their characters regretted deleting em lol...now its really dying...I think around 5k players only in the whole pH RO...I play private server..blackout RO ^^