UPSB v4

Off-topic / Help With Headphones

1. peninja
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 04:02:38

Um yeah, the title kinda describes it, um i ned some good headphones, i just dont want hella expensive ones over 30$ but i dont really like the plain black ones, i dont really need super good sound quality as long as its not super bad and it starts buzzing when drum are one, i like the sony piiq series, but i have em and dont want anymore, i also like dr.dre's monster beats, but there to expensive, i like then to be kinda colorful, green/orange,yellow/black/or brown, and that kinda stuff

2. iBlameLag
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 05:45:25

A buzzing, correct? Like a humming noise? Well, I have headphones and they still sorta hum, but it's much lower. If there's a microphone attached, go to the sound system and check "Noise Suppression". I recommend getting some not too cheap but not too expensive headphones. Dunno how to specify.

3. authenticatethepunk
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 13:21:13

Spartan wrote: I recommend getting some not too cheap but not too expensive headphones. Dunno how to specify.
    No offence, but seriously bro? I'd probably refer to this. It's 4chan, so you know you can trust it ;).

4. zweebna
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 00:05:34

God I want some Audio Technica ATHESW9As so fucking bad. No money though :(

5. iMatt
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 04:42:28

Those AT ESW9A's aren't worth the price jump. The A700's I have are pretty damn good. Unless you want to step up to the A900 where the mids are a bit bolder. Recommendation wise. You won't find a good pair of headphones for under $30. You'll get cheap crap, skullycandy, Sony extra bass, jvc generics. etc. Just save and surf head-fi.

6. strat1227
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 06:59:16

imatt i'd say 90% of the population wouldn't notice the problems with "shitty" $30 dollar headphones @ everyone it's about value, for 30 dollars you can get really comfy headphones that sound great to most people that will last a long time. if you're one of the people who can hear the minute problems, then you're in for an EXPENSIVE ride lol

7. MonsterPandasEatTofu
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 22:56:12

I use skullcandy 50/50 for when I play drum covers, they're pretty good for the price I think they're considered ear buds though but I prefer and skullcandy head phones