UPSB v4

Member Introductions / im back again!

1. Tinybizzle
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 00:45:54

yo, i dont know if any of you remember me, started on upsb v2 as Tinybizzle way back, i left when the board switched like a lotta people... i came back a couple years later as NDiZ, forget what caused me to leave then. i was sorta notorious for having a pink MX, i did a commercial with Kam in vancouver for the worlds first Pentop computer, and invented the spider spin. pretty sure at least. there was a video about originality, forget what it was called, me and erior ripped it up. but yeah i did the first spider spin i remember the camera zooming in i felt special haha :P anyways, ive gone through a lot of stuff in the past few years, spent some good time figuring myself out, not quite there yet :P but i wanna get back into spinning, nows the perfect time. im kinda outta the loop, its been so long and i have a horrible memory, dont really know whats going on. but i thought id say hey before i look around. if anyone wants to update me on whats happened in the last 4ish years thatd be nice :P haha. definitely glad to see Zombo still kickin it! what else.. um yeah i wanna get an RSVP MX goin, what pen do i need for the grip and tip again? some sorta gel pen i think. actually maybe i dont want that, ima spend a lotta of time spinning outdoors, perhaps a pencil mod. any ideas? thanks guys, ttyl

2. Raos
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 01:20:33

A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENED and i remember you eso shutting down, vic leaving, pswt11, pswc10,pswt09, alot of crap

3. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 01:30:19

RSVP MX = RSVP + HGG PrinceXD

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 01:33:11

:welcome: back even though idk you.

5. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 02:05:46

Don't worry... there hasn't been much improvement in the way of new pen mods since then.... No, but :welcome: besides the obvious changes to the forums, power tricks came and went,... and a lot of people quit and returned. :]

6. Tinybizzle
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 04:13:26

holy pswt11.. i remember the first one :P power tricks eh? whats that? thanks for the welcomes

7. Kastup
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 22:19:04

:O Invented the spider spin :wub:

8. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Apr 23 2011 01:57:56

Welcome back!! Woah you invented the Spiderspin!!!!! AWESOME!!