UPSB v4

Pen Spinning Relations / [topic][4.7] Hall of Honour

1. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 09:24:07

Credits to Hoiboy for the idea on the vicgotgame thread. Should this thing be brought back? I'm not entirely sure what it entails so can the oldies update us or me rather what it's exactly about? Why did the old one not succeed? Who should be honoured? Should any changes be made?

2. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 22:28:31

the Hall of Honor is simply a collab with famous spinners Im not sure if the vids are old ones or new ones

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 02:31:22

How about starting another type. basically some people who would be given a title or something to honour then?

4. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 04:07:50

hm i agree with hippo like a hall of fame for pen spinners. would it be on upsb or all boards?

5. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 04:18:24

Would be nice to see something with like a UPSB committee, could also be in charge of annual kammy awards... Anyways people would be able to submit spinners and the committee would select spinners as well. Should it be only retired spinners could be nominated into the hall of fame? This would make the most sense, and there is reason behind why sports and stuff do that, we would have to define "retired" but it would include peopel off the top of my head, like Minwoo, vicgotgame, bonkura, sketching, kam kuo, Hideki etc. People no longer competeing compitivly, or have quit /died. Would also be nice to have a memorial for all spinners who have passed away.

6. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 01:19:16

Perhaps the recipients of this honour could get an additional title under their name if they have an account here and there's a place where you can see the list of all the honouraries with a small database of tribute videos, solo videos, things that they contributed to the PS community.