UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Soschie G3 Translation Needed

1. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 17 2011 03:26:53

Hi, I want to see a English Translation for a soschie g3 mod tutorial, I know the parts but dont know how to make it. Original http://forum.penspinning.de/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17398 I TRIED USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE BUT THERES SOMETHING CALLED THE HITLER CAP OR SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH HITLER and it doesnt make sense T.T

2. J74Q
    Date: Sun, Apr 17 2011 06:20:48

lol... translate 1 sentance by 1 sentance its better

3. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Sun, Apr 17 2011 07:23:16

Use google chrome if possible but if you can't do that then I'll try to do what I can to show it to you translated.

4. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Sun, Apr 17 2011 07:34:22

First, you cut and paste from the G3 to the thread, and fine tunes the "bump" down (as in F1r3Fly G3) Then comes the Impact RT air and at the front wrapped with tape (1cm wide) so that it projects an inch from the G3-body. Next, she pulls a HGG Grip + any remaining grip on body / face so that they are completely covered. Then her Signo tip glued to the G1 and puts the tip on the air. The G1 tip should be nearly completely disappear under the grip, the Signo tip should remain fully visible. Next, still the Impact RT grip on it (design course free!) EVLT Anyballs. Congratulations, that was the first part! GROSSES TUT - CAP: AUSBLENDEN 2. Cap First, the G3 rear body remove the back plug and approximately 2 mm wide tape wrap. It should be just thick enough that the cap on it goes with little power. Now comes the G3 air into the game. In the front of the G3 air, the Impact RT glued tip and the air itself is 2x tape wrapped so that they 1. Festival in the grip of the tip does 2. Sits firmly in the body (note if you are using an inlay!) This is now on / in the G3 Body. The cap should be about 2mm to the body overlap. If the cap is too loose, a little more tape wrap around the part of the air in the cap is seated and the part that is in the Body! What I wanted to say: For me it was now spinning so after 1 1 / 2 weeks to ensure that the cap has loosened and the body slips ... This can easily be resolved ... just one or two developments tape around the grip in the Hitler Youth Cap .... then holds all rock solid! Sorry I wasn't able to get the pics up but I'm sure you can follow the tut with the pics on the link you posted.

5. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 17 2011 14:00:42

Hitler Youth Cap

6. scout
    Date: Sun, Apr 24 2011 23:51:38

edit: Never mind.