UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / I need help.

1. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:29:53

This is in relation to the stress thread. Fuck around with this guy, I'd really appreciate it; prank call him, fuck him over, scare him, whatever. This guy deserves to fall off a cliff and suffer a coma. His name is David Han, yes, he's korean, and no, he's not Nachoaddict. 1-714-737-1117

2. Tetsip
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:30:26

Bad Colin, bad.

3. Mike
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:33:42

This looks like a thread on 4chan.

4. davidguy
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:36:39

yeah 4chan's probably better for this kind of stuff

5. Ohayo
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:38:29

b is not any ones personal army, they want tits before they do this

6. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:42:07

I didnt say you had to, I said I'd appreciate it.

7. Mike
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:46:34

I think you need to think a lot about what you want, Colin.

8. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:48:18

So... what happened?

9. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:52:00

Mike wrote: I think you need to think a lot about what you want, Colin.
    Oh, I know what I want. I want this fucker to suffer, that's what I want.

10. Mike
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:53:09

Colin wrote: Oh, I know what I want. I want this fucker to suffer, that's what I want.
    You're blind.

11. AwonW
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:53:31

But why?

12. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:55:49

Mike wrote: You're blind.
    Oh, no doubt Im blind. Im a fucking bat. But why? That will remain between me and whomever I told; sorry.

13. AwonW
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 03:56:52

Alright, don't be surprised when people aren't sympathetic and don't feel like helping you. I know I don't.

14. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 04:02:45

AwonW wrote: Alright, don't be surprised when people aren't sympathetic and don't feel like helping you. I know I don't.
    Oh, Im not, thanks for giving me a heads up, though. People want a reason, I understand. I want a reason as well. Im just saying. You wanna fuck around with this guy, go ahead. Spoiled rich Korean kid, popular piece of shit who's too good for anyone, that's what's up.

15. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 04:03:01

Does he have facebook ? I'll do it thar ;)

16. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 04:08:15

I called him three times. The first time I just kept asking for different people, the second time I pretended to be him from the future, and the third time I just started reading anything that was around me.

17. TheAafg
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 04:11:42

@Colin you have his email address, if you do hehehe......he's done for good.

18. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 04:11:49

nateiskewl wrote: I called him three times. The first time I just kept asking for different people, the second time I pretended to be him from the future, and the third time I just started reading anything that was around me.
    likeeeee

19. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 04:13:25

I just called him a fourth time. I tried to read off an AoD1 post but he hung up half way through.

20. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 04:22:47

you need emotional help, not help with prank calls

21. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 05:13:35

Oh dear, what did David Han do, we're all curious. Since you won't tell us, can we play warm/cold? I'll state a statement, and you tell me if I'm getting warmer or colder. 1. He put a body kit on a civic. 2. He slapped your girlfriend's ass, and she acted like it was nothing, but you're all rage and she's acting like you're overreacting, when really she has no self respect. 2a. This girl that you want to get with, that practically everybody thinks is your girlfriend anyways because you guys are such good friendsies, got her ass slapped by Mr. Han. Then the above situation ensued. 3. He put a body kit on...an accord? 4. He slammed your Integra, literally. 5. He slammed your little "Integra". 6. He done ruined your parents restaurant, you know it was he who did it, but you have no proof, thus a lawsuit is out of the question. 7. I'm out of ideas, gl though. Atleast you don't have spinocerebellar atrophy. 8. Waiiiiit, did he mention something about you and your lapses of anal fissures to someone and someone mentioned to someone else, so now your chances with any girl at your school are ruined? If so, high school girls are dumb to start with, just wait until college. 9. Is it about a girl? 10. Is it about girls?

22. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 05:19:49

I just called him again and started singing Hulk Hogan's theme song.

23. UEDan
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 21:18:15

My office has a nice IP-PBX system where I can spoof [B]ANY[/B] number from my office. And I'm bored and don't feel like working on any of my projects.... Tell us whats up and maybe I can help.

24. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 23:13:28

XYZaki;85058]Oh dear, what did David Han do, we're all curious. Since you won't tell us, can we play warm/cold? I'll state a statement, and you tell me if I'm getting warmer or colder. 1. He put a body kit on a civic. 2. He slapped your girlfriend's ass, and she acted like it was nothing, but you're all rage and she's acting like you're overreacting, when really she has no self respect. 2a. This girl that you want to get with, that practically everybody thinks is your girlfriend anyways because you guys are such good friendsies, got her ass slapped by Mr. Han. Then the above situation ensued. 3. He put a body kit on...an accord? 4. He slammed your Integra, literally. 5. He slammed your little "Integra". 6. He done ruined your parents restaurant, you know it was he who did it, but you have no proof, thus a lawsuit is out of the question. 7. I'm out of ideas, gl though. Atleast you don't have spinocerebellar atrophy. 8. Waiiiiit, did he mention something about you and your lapses of anal fissures to someone and someone mentioned to someone else, so now your chances with any girl at your school are ruined? If so, high school girls are dumb to start with, just wait until college. 9. Is it about a girl? 10. Is it about girls?[/QUOTE] 1)No 2)I dont have a girlfriend. But it involves ass. 2a)Read aboved. 3)No 4)No 5)No 6)No 7)Please define spinocerebeller atrophy. 8)Anal fissures are weak. 9)Sure 10)No [QUOTE=nateiskewl;85063]I just called him again and started singing Hulk Hogan's theme song.[/QUOTE] I love you if you've actually called him this many times. [QUOTE=UEDan wrote: My office has a nice IP-PBX system where I can spoof [B]ANY[/B] number from my office. And I'm bored and don't feel like working on any of my projects.... Tell us whats up and maybe I can help.
    Let me be as vauge as I can; seriously. He fucked a girl he didnt know, then forced her into 'dating' him. He's one of those people who are like 'Zomg i love you your da best n der's no 1 else' , but ends up being a complete asshole. /rant

25. nateiskewl
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 23:21:57

UEDan wrote: My office has a nice IP-PBX system where I can spoof [B]ANY[/B] number from my office. And I'm bored and don't feel like working on any of my projects.... Tell us whats up and maybe I can help.
    Or you could just use SpoofCard and do the exact same thing.

26. Twine
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 02:22:45

Colin wrote: 1)No 2)I dont have a girlfriend. But it involves ass. 2a)Read aboved. 3)No 4)No 5)No 6)No 7)Please define spinocerebeller atrophy. 8)Anal fissures are weak. 9)Sure 10)No I love you if you've actually called him this many times. Let me be as vauge as I can; seriously. [B]He fucked a girl he didnt know, then forced her into 'dating' him. He's one of those people who are like 'Zomg i love you your da best n der's no 1 else' , but ends up being a complete asshole.[/B] /rant
    HOLY MOTHER FUCKER!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!!!!!

27. boshi
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 05:56:30

he fucked a chick you're into? oh and LOL nate. pro troller. EDIT: woah woah, since when do asians fuck random girls?

28. blahblahting
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 06:11:15

:/ if thats the problem, i'd suggest talking to a guidance counselor or something. not because you have a problem, but to get the situation out to people that are trained in dealing with this kind of stuff.

29. tylt
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 06:53:37

Colin wrote: Let me be as vauge as I can; seriously. He fucked a girl he didnt know, then forced her into 'dating' him. He's one of those people who are like 'Zomg i love you your da best n der's no 1 else' , but ends up being a complete asshole. /rant
    Don't get me wrong Colin I love you man, but let me get this shit straight. He fucked a girl, you're into her. Nothing you can do about that. No one can force a female to date them its her choice, unless he's beating her, in that case go to the cops. You can't control what he's going to say to women, so just let it go and move on man, its really not worth the wasted energy. Oh and life is full of assholes, learn to deal with them or they're going to end up ruling your life. Keep your chin up man, its just high school.

30. zweebna
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 07:13:08

Fuck assholes man. They're fucking dicks.

31. Quai
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 08:20:00

zweebna wrote: Fuck assholes man. They're fucking dicks.
    assholes aren't dicks. :trollface:

32. UEDan
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 11:15:01

nateiskewl wrote: Or you could just use SpoofCard and do the exact same thing.
    Yeah I know,... cept I'm not paying for the mentioned system plus I can dial directly from my phone =)

33. Colin
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 02:19:38

boshi;85977][B]he fucked a chick you're into[/B]? oh and LOL nate. pro troller. Im not into her. EDIT: woah woah, since when do asians fuck random girls?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=tylt wrote: Don't get me wrong Colin I love you man, but let me get this shit straight. He fucked a girl, [B]you're into her[/B]. Nothing you can do about that. No one can force a female to date them its her choice, unless he's beating her, in that case go to the cops. You can't control what he's going to say to women, so just let it go and move on man, its really not worth the wasted energy. Oh and life is full of assholes, learn to deal with them or they're going to end up ruling your life. Keep your chin up man, its just high school.
    Not into her. Its the fact that she fucking keeps BEGGING me to help her (financial, family), and she brought this upon herself. She;s being a real bitch about this too. Ive had 3 hours of sleep this whole week because of this. Its killing me.

34. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 02:36:49

tell her you aren't her boyfriend, you aren't the person she should go to for support. why should she ruin your life too? she needs to get her shit together, if not show her what happens; people stop caring.

35. Colin
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 02:41:39

Awesome wrote: tell her you aren't her boyfriend, you aren't the person she should go to for support. why should she ruin your life too? she needs to get her shit together, if not show her what happens; people stop caring.
    I couldnt have stated that better. Truth is, Im too much of a pussy/nice guy to tell her to "fuck off" and mean it genuinely. I can say it, but Ill never keep my word. I feel bad after a while.

36. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 01:04:24

yay he finally answered... called him 5 times in a row and he kept picking up...

37. chris
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 02:03:15

Colin wrote: I couldnt have stated that better. Truth is, Im too much of a pussy/nice guy to tell her to "fuck off" and mean it genuinely. I can say it, but Ill never keep my word. I feel bad after a while.
    Devil: Well, you have to man up and tell her straight up. i know you're gonna feel bad and perhaps she's gonna rage over you, but it will also lessen your burden of listening to her pleas. And you can be a free man. It won't go away till you do something about it. Angel: What you might have to consider though, is the situation she is really in. Perhaps you're the only person she can talk to about this stuff? Sorry if the Angel part seemed > the Devil part, but this is my two cents.

38. Colin
    Date: Fri, Apr 22 2011 03:00:26

chrisPS wrote: Devil: Well, you have to man up and tell her straight up. i know you're gonna feel bad and perhaps she's gonna rage over you, but it will also lessen your burden of listening to her pleas. And you can be a free man. [B]It won't go away till you do something about it[/B].
    Ive told her straight up many times. Its the guy being the dick, not her problem. Only if she's willing to fix this problem will I stop. I have all the time in the world to fuck with this guy.
    Angel: What you might have to consider though, is the situation she is really in.
    What situation is she really in? That she has to fuck a guy in order for him to like you? That she has no friends? Well boofuckinghoo, I dont have any friends either.
    Perhaps You're the only person she can talk to about this stuff?
    fix'd. Sorry if the Angel part seemed > the Devil part, but this is my two cents.[/QUOTE]

39. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Apr 23 2011 01:23:07

chrisPS wrote: Devil: Well, you have to man up and tell her straight up. i know you're gonna feel bad and perhaps she's gonna rage over you, but it will also lessen your burden of listening to her pleas. And you can be a free man. It won't go away till you do something about it. Angel: What you might have to consider though, is the situation she is really in. Perhaps you're the only person she can talk to about this stuff? Sorry if the Angel part seemed > the Devil part, but this is my two cents.
    its not the nice thing to bend over backwards to dig someone out of a pit they jumped into and don't want to climb out of them selfs. Colin is in his own pit he needs to get out of before he can worry about helping others as well. Be a nice guy, but don't let girls just use you.

40. Iota
    Date: Sat, Apr 23 2011 01:47:05

If it's truly very serious stuff, consult adults or others, don't bear that burden by yourself. If it's not, don't worry about it so much, or do the same thing anyway. If it's to the extent that you can't sleep, then I respect you for caring so much, and I therefore think that you owe it to yourself to not try and handle that issue too big for you alone. Good luck ^^

41. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Apr 23 2011 03:41:15

42. Colin
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 03:53:26

Oh, he's in a depressed state right now, buttt its kinda fucked up. His mom passed away cause of cancer (dont know when), butttt that girl broke it off with him. So, I think Im gonna lay off for a while.

43. nateiskewl
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 04:10:38

Colin wrote: Oh, he's in a depressed state right now, buttt its kinda fucked up. His mom passed away cause of cancer (dont know when), butttt that girl broke it off with him. So, I think Im gonna lay off for a while.
    Oh, his mom didn't actually die. That was me pretending to be someone from the hospital.

44. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Apr 25 2011 04:13:43

LOL @ nate....yeah get help from a guidance counselor, but if you're really pissed why don't you just go into a fist fight with him if you don't wanna solve this through words? I myself wasn't able to solve my girl problems...I always tend to get mad furious and beat the crap out of the wall and end up getting my hands fucked up lol

45. peninja
    Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 07:26:27

i called him, then called a chinese food guy, then put the phones together so them 2 were talking, it was funny cause i randomly said things and the guy thought the other guy was saying it,

46. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 08:01:56

clyde has a good point, he is wise beyond his years

47. Kirby
    Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 20:40:03

Colin wrote: Oh, he's in a depressed state right now, buttt its kinda fucked up. His mom passed away cause of cancer (dont know when), butttt that girl broke it off with him. So, I think Im gonna lay off for a while.
    and he's the dick? i didnt read all this shit but basically some popular kid fucked a girl that you were close with, and had no feelings for? and you're plan to solve your internal anger is to prank call him? lol, u mad.

48. Light
    Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 21:05:09

Wow colin, your a fag, as if he isnt in a bad enough situation. "So, I think Im gonna lay it off for a while", why the hell dont you stop this in general. Leave the guy alone, and man the fuck up

49. Kirby
    Date: Sat, Apr 30 2011 19:35:45

yah, Colin, you kinda are being a little bitch about this situation.

50. Lettuce
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 00:13:26

I'm assuming Colin doesn't want/need the two latest opinions so let him deal with his life the way he wants to You don't like it? Go f*ck yerselvz :3

51. AoD1
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 01:33:27

Who wants to play Gears of War 3 beta? message me if you want invite. Edit - you need to be good!

52. Colin
    Date: Sun, May 1 2011 05:32:18

Lettuce wrote: I'm assuming Colin doesn't want/need the two latest opinions so let him deal with his life the way he wants to You don't like it? Go f*ck yerselvz :3
    +1. I like this guy already

53. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:22:05

Colin wrote: +1. I like this guy already
    +2 I like him more.

54. Awesome
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 04:37:52

Kirby wrote: yah, Colin, you kinda are being a little bitch about this situation.
    +1 this guy, I like honesty. A bit of honesty and logic would go a long way to cutting down the number of douche bags in this world.

55. AoD1
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 07:58:11

so does no one like playing gears of war or something? or are you all bad kids at that game? or are you guys just fucking poor and cant obtain the beta?

56. raccoon
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 14:11:50

AoD1 wrote: so does no one like playing gears of war or something? or are you all bad kids at that game? or are you guys just fucking poor and cant obtain the beta?
    Probably.

57. Argon_City
    Date: Tue, May 3 2011 14:39:24

Maybe Colin has a crush on that girl and he himself doesn't know.

58. Colin
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 00:32:26

AoD1 wrote: so does no one like playing gears of war or something? or are you all bad kids at that game? or are you guys just fucking poor and cant obtain the beta?
    Cant obtain the beta, sorry :\

59. Awesome
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 00:34:00

loonwern93 wrote: Maybe Colin has a crush on that girl and he himself doesn't know.
    I thought everyone knew Colin had a crush on this girl already O_o

60. boshi
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 03:36:47

Hey AoD, how is gears 3? whats the gameplay like? I havnt really played any of the past ones but it looks pretty fun.

61. AoD1
    Date: Wed, May 4 2011 04:11:36

boshi wrote: Hey AoD, how is gears 3? whats the gameplay like? I havnt really played any of the past ones but it looks pretty fun.
    its garbage!~ reasons.... they have a new gun called the retro lancer and its gay as fuck.... 4 shot down. second, the sawed off shotgun is gay as fuck,bodies you in one shot..... graphics are all right and game play is sloppy. Cliffy B is retarded nuff said!