UPSB v4

General Discussion / parents thread #12

1. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:50:58

so i did a thumbaround in the living room today and my parents got really angry and started hitting me and pouring water on me and yeah my parents dont like my ps and well i do what they say mommy knows best so i dont like it either have u guys learned that ps is stupid yet gotta go bye violin lessons :violin:

2. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:54:22

To be honest, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ANOTHER THREAD WHEN YOU KNOW THERE IS ALREADY ANOTHER ONE YOU DUMB FUCKING NOOB ? ffs.

3. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:55:01

Krispy Kreme wrote: To be honest, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ANOTHER THREAD WHEN YOU KNOW THERE IS ALREADY ANOTHER ONE YOU DUMB FUCKING NOOB ? ffs.
    mommy read your post now she says i cant use the computer anymore to be exposed to this kind of shenanigans wow ty so much nnow what

4. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:57:42

Stare wrote: mommy read your post now she says i cant use the computer anymore to be exposed to this kind of shenanigans wow ty so much nnow what
    You're very fucking welcome. Your fault for making a new thread.

5. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 04:07:36

Krispy Kreme wrote: You're very fucking welcome. Your fault for making a new thread.
    its ok if i practice 12 hours violin and bring all my grades up to an A++ by tomorrow ill get to use computer 10 minutes a day