UPSB v4

Pens & Mods / Dying Dr Grips

1. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:40:49

[B]HELP:Is there a format I have to follow to start the thread? All of the other ones have [topic] or [project] followed by a number. Not sure what to do there.[/B] Yeah, I saw a video by Guitrum doing this so I decided to try it. It worked pretty well. If you use black ink, you get yellow/gold grips. I'm not exactly sure why but my guess is it has something to do with the Dr Grips (from penwish) don't really absorb the ink. It sort of slide off the grip if you pour ink on it. You have to completely submerge the grip. Anyways heres the pics of my grips. [Spoiler=Gold Dr Grip Grips] On a Bonkura KT with gold Dr Grip tips [/Spoiler] Anyways, since black ink made a gold color, I was wondering about other ink colors. If anyone has dark green G2 ink, I will buy some. This seems like it could help with customizing mods. Has anyone else done this? Thanks.

2. hoiboy
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 04:13:50

this would be topic 3.something

3. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Apr 16 2011 23:01:39

@hoiboy Mind explaining that to me? 3 cause its the third one in the pen modding section? but whats the .something? and I have to pm a mod to change the title right?