UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Erirornal Kraione

1. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 20:21:39

It's me! Instead of me introducing myself, I offer to answer any [personal] questions you want to ask me. :) So go ahead. [later on I'll post a real introduction, but chyeah]

2. Twine
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 20:24:03

Are you still spinning a lot? New linkages?

3. Matrix-Chan
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 20:27:00

Did you steal iMatts idea (kind of)? :D

4. Resonance
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 20:29:44

Big party with lots of nice people, or hanging out with a few close friends? I'll write a few more later on. I just need to come up with good ones.

5. Iota
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 20:32:58

Are you going to do that personality type test (though it may be general and sometimes not super accurate) thread thingy? What is a good period to clip one's fingernails who PSes? Do you still have a 'stache/facial hair? Cool. Do you have any pets, or did you? Do you still enjoy penspinning? Do you have a favorite color? Do you like turtles? Know any good finger exercises, or do you use em? Favorite pen mod and/or weight range. Do you like the way the neon waterfall you have spins? Am I done asking questions? Yes.

6. That Guy
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 20:55:55

Do you still :wub: me? D: Can we still hangout in france with cool frenchies?

7. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:17:15

Is this you wanting to be spinner of the week again?

8. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:26:47

Are you still spinning a lot? New linkages? - Actually, I'm spinning a little bit more the last few days, but overall I'm spending nearly no time on pen spinning. So no, nothing new I'm afraid. :( I've been way too busy with college and hanging out with friends [and MTG, oh boy] that some old hobbies don't cut it anymore. --- Did you steal iMatts idea (kind of)? :D - I stole my own idea from UPSBv3 where I ended up having ~1000 questions. T_T --- Big party with lots of nice people, or hanging out with a few close friends? - Hanging out with a few close friends for sure. I never feel at ease when I'm with strangers in the first place, let alone when it's a huge party where it's so crowded. They might be nice people, but I just don't like it. That's why I generally don't go to discos a lot. The official explanation I usually don't give though is that when there are a lot of people, I have to concentrate on all of them due to my Asperger's Syndrome. I can't do anything about it. And that's very tiring. Even when I'm with someone I know well, I can't talk with him normally due to all the other conversations, music, lights and random elements I can't ignore. =/ --- Are you going to do that personality type test (though it may be general and sometimes not super accurate) thread thingy? - Yeah, posted the result in the topic. Even though it just states I'm the typical autist. ;) Nothing special. What is a good period to clip one's fingernails who PSes? - Not sure, I'm still one who bites them. Bad habit. :( Do you still have a 'stache/facial hair? Cool. - Damn rite. =D Do you have any pets, or did you? - I've had 3 pets in total, a cat, a rabbit and a dog. They weren't really my pets, more my parents'. Our dog, Joey had to be put to sleep due to multiple illnesses which got gradually worse during the heat of last summer. =/ I don't remember a whole lot about the other two pets, except that the cat, Jilly had the same problem, but that was when I was 6 or 7. Do you still enjoy penspinning? - I do, it's just that I don't have that much time to spend on it anymore, which in turn degrades my skill, which in turn makes sure I don't enjoy it as much anymore. So I don't actually spend that much time on it anymore. VICIOUS CIRCLE. D: Do you have a favorite color? - Green and Purple. :P Do you like turtles? - Yeah, they're awesome animals. Know any good finger exercises, or do you use em? - I recommend Greg Irwin's HandHealth site if you really want to exercise your fingers. Favorite pen mod and/or weight range. - 13/14 grams is perfect for me, my differently modded Minovate DC and my RSVP MSXA are perfect. :P Do you like the way the neon waterfall you have spins? - It somehow spins quite differently from the mods I'm used to, but I do enjoy it a lot! Am I done asking questions? - Yes. --- Do you still :wub: me? D: - Hell yeah, of course. :) Screw that girl, take someone who deserves you. Can we still hangout in france with cool frenchies? - When and where? ;)

9. Zoda
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:34:55

Are you sure this thread was a good idea ? :D

10. Resonance
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:40:38

Define love.

11. ChiefSnake
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:58:07

Are you going to take place in wt11?

12. Radek
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 22:46:28

Hi! Who are you? Everyone seems to know you, but aren't you just new ? Welcome to the board. What tricks can you do? [SIZE="1"](KABOOM, this will lead to the longest post of this board)[/SIZE] You might want to learn the fundamental first if you don't know them yet. =) See you again on the board!

13. Tetsip
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 22:53:04

Was the post above me pure sarcasm? I really can't tell.

14. Mike
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 23:04:51

How was the sex?

15. Wind
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 23:33:57

LOVE YOUUUU <3

16. Matrix-Chan
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 18:48:40

Do you intend to keep your signature picture forever?

17. exclusive
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 18:51:36

How does autism affect you?

18. Skepter
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 02:01:55

Is your avatar is a Thai Cultural's Turtle :)

19. whysosrs
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 02:05:29

How do I persuade my parents to let me skate/longboard?

20. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 03:03:06

When you say you don't spin much anymore, do you mean serious practice sessions or not even causal spinning?

21. chris
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 03:09:15

edit: nvm welcome...

22. Bam!
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 03:10:34

Can you battle me

23. Enkronidus
    Date: Thu, Jul 1 2010 16:00:51

Of course, I have a list of questions I saved with notepad just to ask you. (Exclusive. =o) Favorite character in SSBB? (I know you don't play it a whole lot, but just asking) Favorite unit in Chess?(Queen? lol) The type of the cloth on your table. (Pillowcase, towel or something else?) What kind of clothes do you wear at home? Shirt or T-Shirt with/or/and Jacket with Trousers or shorts or.... Where/How did you record your #527? Is 0.99999.. = 1? (Solution and explaination needed) Have you had a first kiss before? The first Cont. trick you could get over 100? Why you're always online when I'm not on MSN? D: Will add more later. :)

24. Bam!
    Date: Fri, Jul 2 2010 15:04:07

Radek wrote: Hi! Who are you? Everyone seems to know you, but aren't you just knew ? Welcome to the board. What tricks can you do? [SIZE="1"](KABOOM, this will lead to the longest post of this board)[/SIZE] You might want to learn the fundamental first if you don't know them yet. =) See you again on the board!
    :gtfo:

25. 07 Ghost
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 06:01:20

Lol. Hey Eriror. Say, how long have you been spinning?

26. Gr3gY
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 06:41:02

Radek wrote: Hi! Who are you? Everyone seems to know you, but aren't you just knew ? Welcome to the board. What tricks can you do? [SIZE="1"](KABOOM, this will lead to the longest post of this board)[/SIZE] You might want to learn the fundamental first if you don't know them yet. =) See you again on the board!
    dude. epic. search erriror on youtube will ya?

27. Radek
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 07:34:27

I said "KABOOM, this will lead to the longest post of this board" to help people get that it was an ironic joke, but I guess it was not enough. ^_^ I know Eriror quite well, I still remember when he started pen spinning. And btw, if you effectively search Eriror on youtube, you'd see that we did collabs together, how would I not know him? :wacko: Eriror, let's start a math thread.

28. Bam!
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 09:10:55

Radek wrote: I said "KABOOM, this will lead to the longest post of this board" to help people get that it was an ironic joke, but I guess it was not enough. ^_^ I know Eriror quite well, I still remember when he started pen spinning. And btw, if you effectively search Eriror on youtube, you'd see that we did collabs together, how would I not know him? :wacko: Eriror, let's start a math thread.
    :gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo:

29. Mike
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:03:19

Bam! wrote: :gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo:
    Bam, you need to chill out. Alright, just stfu dude. Maybe you're the one that needs to get the fuck out.

30. Bam!
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:14:48

Mike wrote: Bam, you need to chill out. Alright, just stfu dude. Maybe you're the one that needs to get the fuck out.
    I was just kidding ok here i go.. :gtfo:

31. Gr3gY
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 11:00:41

Radek wrote: I said "KABOOM, this will lead to the longest post of this board" to help people get that it was an ironic joke, but I guess it was not enough. ^_^ I know Eriror quite well, I still remember when he started pen spinning. And btw, if you effectively search Eriror on youtube, you'd see that we did collabs together, how would I not know him? :wacko: Eriror, let's start a math thread.
    =.=" great joke

32. Bam!
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 12:56:44

Gr3gY wrote: =.=" great joke
    Now he's saying how would I not know him.. Well no one said anything.. I agree..

33. Matrix-Chan
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 15:59:26

GERMANY WINS.

34. That Guy
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 01:46:12

When are you coming to america?

35. proletariat
    Date: Fri, Jul 9 2010 05:44:49

will u be my girlfriend (:

36. Gr3gY
    Date: Tue, Jul 13 2010 13:59:35

hes mine. nah, :jk: ok i want to ask why is it Errironal Kraione and not erriror, like everyone knows u by? and how do i pronounce Errirornal Kraione?

37. Ivan
    Date: Thu, Jul 15 2010 13:07:25

Would you like to have sunglasses like the ones Morpheus wears in the Matrix series? :)