UPSB v4

Off-topic / Attitude Problems

1. Jazz
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 16:15:06

Meh, some random prefect at my school says I have a attitude problem and I'm gonna get kicked outta school if that continues.. The teacher agreed. I'm in despair right now -.- what should I do. -_-

2. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 16:28:49

Just don't give attitude anymore...? Or if you're really scared, start sucking up to the teacher. Make sure they don't know that you're just doing it so you don't get kicked out of the school.

3. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 16:54:24

-i answered back at my adviser 2x , pissed him off, answered back, no shit happened -cursed and shouted at my english teacher, told me hes gonna give me behavioral report, no shit happened just do worse and(hopefully)they'll be afraid of you

4. JLSpinY
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 17:22:01

You seem like a nice guy in here lol :p What sort of stuff did you do? Also, is your school good? e.g Did you have to pass a test to get in etc.

5. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 18:30:50

call their bluff, they need damn good reason to kick you out of school if you're under 18

6. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 18:54:12

There's only one option. Kill yourself.

7. JLSpinY
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 18:56:20

You can always blackmail your teacher :p

8. TheAafg
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 21:43:36

@Jazz is there a reason why you are so pissed or arrogant? first step is to agree that you have a problem. Next step: calm down, take it easy, its not the end of the world. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Just chill B) if you really can't change it, just be quiet in class, don't speak. Look motivated.

9. spinford
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 21:45:24

@Jazz First of all, you think to yourself : -What did you exactly do that made your "perfect" say that you had an attitude problem. Did he say this because he envies you? - do you talk back to your teacher - do you make a really ugly face when you are in a bad mood? - etc I suggest that you stick with "SMART SKILLS" - always smile no matter what - when approaching a teacher or someone older than you, be kind gentil You can also tell your parents for assistance.

10. Kastup
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 22:29:58

spinford wrote: "perfect"
    [B]Pre[/B]fect.* There's a difference -_-

11. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 22:47:28

just play some smooooooooooooth jazz dude, relax everybody chilllllllllllll yeahhh

12. Storm
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 23:10:29

How 'bout eatin' some... PLEASURE food to help with the chillaxin'? Cho-co-late, a-sauce-uh~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3nA2zqeX5Q Cho-co-late, a-sauce-uh~ Cho-co-late, a-sauce-uh~ ... Cho-co-late, a-sauce-uh~

13. Jazz
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 23:48:37

Thanks guys, but i have tried being calm and that stuff but I just cant help talking back to the teacher :/ And my grades are good, but it's all about discipline now =.= So meh. I think I really don't care anymore. (@nateiskewl WTF .W.)

14. Kirby
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 00:12:41

2 teachers are too afraid to confront me. try it, argue with her at every minute. especially if she doesn't do parental contact thing

15. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 01:05:24

@Jazz what exactly do you and your teacher fight about? Thats an important component in figuring out what you should do.

16. gyrobius
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 05:46:47

I get in trouble at school for things other students do.

17. Jazz
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 08:13:49

erm. just some problems with classmates ^^ meh. gonna just go on some days off, my mum FORCES me too =-=

18. Krypton
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 08:16:42

Just don't talk much, answer politely when need be and finish your homework. Don't give the prefect any chance to pick on your mistakes. :)

19. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 08:27:51

JLSpinY wrote: You seem like a nice guy in here lol :p What sort of stuff did you do? Also, is your school good? e.g Did you have to pass a test to get in etc.
    cuz in our school we have this 2x3 haircut rule for 1st yr ~ 3rd yr students(similar to a military cut), and in 4th yr we have 3x4 haircut(military cut) and we also get to do ACP training(like military training which is bs) I don't really follow the 2x3 rule, I refuse to return any of the behavioral reports given to me, and everytime my adviser calls me I answer him in a bad way or stare at him indecently, in which he got angry at me and I just kept nodding and nodding yada yada probably he got tired of scolding me, I have a lot of other problems too besides the haircut rule, 1 is when I punched a hole in the wall cuz of jealousy, etc etc as for my English teacher, he was a dick. I just switched places cuz its cold and he told me to listen and keep quiet wtf? I punched the wall then I shouted at him something around the lines "What!?!? you're happy now!?!? you humiliated me in front of the class you stupid asshole! you motherfucker! Why don't you call the attention of the people in the middle! They're the ones causing the noise and not listening, I was just fixing my things after I switched places and you call me? What!?!? fucking moron" then he threatened to give me a major behavioral report, in which he was pussy to give it to me, he went out the classroom hugging his laptop, and while my classmates were calling me(something like a mock to him), he was staring at them..fuckin pussy.... just show them who's boss....I am an asshole student in school but I really haven't been to fist fights though...lol still childish since I go to the library everyday and browse memebase lol

20. Jazz
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 10:15:28

@Clyde woah. Meh. Nah. I don't want to punch holes in walls =.=

21. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 11:27:30

if you are going to show teachers "who the boss is" remember this: your grades are in their hand and they can sue you for trying to physically harm them and you can be suspended from the school. If you keep having a attitude you will not be able to keep a job. You say shit to boss, he will fire you. "Being the boss" is a temporary solution with side effects and it will come and bite you in the ass.

22. Clyde
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 12:25:20

yeah I didn't even get to see my report card..its with my parents..I think I got low in English lol and probably have a C in conduct..idk they didn't say anything about my grade lol they just said I had low grades

23. neXus
    Date: Wed, Apr 13 2011 16:37:35

TheAafg wrote: if you are going to show teachers "who the boss is" remember this: your grades are in their hand and they can sue you for trying to physically harm them and you can be suspended from the school.
    Grades are to evaluate your comprehension in an area of knowledge. If your teacher is giving you bad grades because he doesn't like you or has a problem with your attitude, sue him and he'll never teach again. A teacher does not have as much power as he might think or as he wants you to think. A healthy amount of attitude is good but it has to be used appropriately, it shows that you're not a mindless drone that does as it's told. Your teacher may not like it but it's a good personality trait to have BUT if your teacher does nothing wrong, acts reasonably and fair there is no reason why you should have attitude towards him. You need to think reasonably and rationally before acting. If you don't like your homework or something that's your problem, not his. You can try to talk to him in a calm way about it but you have to understand that he only does his job.

24. Storm
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 01:05:10

Cho-co-late, a-sauce-uh~