UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Demon Sonic (help)

1. ShIoHiTo
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 01:24:40

I need some help keeping the demon sonic in control and making it more smooth. Plz post any tips u know on how to make sure it dosnt go flying and how to get it to flow better into the pass

2. V-Storm
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 02:34:24

Well, When I do it, I tend to have my middle finger lean towards my pinky when doing it. Almost as if a sonic clip. EDIT: Also, THe more circular (charge) motion it is, the smoother it'll be.The pen will just land in your fingers like a twisted sonic.

3. hawkeye
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 02:36:59

yeah, do what v-storm said. try to lean your middle finger towards your pinky, and you can also bend your index finger on the same time with the ring finger (what i do, does everybody do that?) cuz i think that helps make it smoother. idk.

4. ShIoHiTo
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 03:28:31

k thx guys :)

5. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 04:03:10

Actually what I do is I worry about my index because that's the one that is going to catch the pen with the middle, so if you put your middle finger close to the pinky, then how are you going to catch it? :hmm: The catch is the most important part in this trick to get it smoother in a linkage or a mini combo. ;).

6. RicLu98
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 05:14:16

bend your index finger in before you finish the first sonic.

7. Krypton
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 08:08:58

I do a Sonic in 34, and when the pen reaches my middle finger, bend the index finger in to prepare to catch it in 12.

8. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Jul 6 2013 07:06:23

I need help with the demons sonic as the sonic from 34 isn't smooth and most times there isn't enough room left on the pen for the pass, so how to I make the sonic smoother and how do I make sure there is room for the pass?

9. Tommy
    Date: Sat, Jul 6 2013 07:38:55

Shoutbox

10. Giotto
    Date: Sat, Jul 6 2013 08:22:04

Aydarkzero wrote: I need help with the demons sonic as the sonic from 34 isn't smooth and most times there isn't enough room left on the pen for the pass, so how to I make the sonic smoother and how do I make sure there is room for the pass?
    You could try practise your 34 charge more. it might help with the sonic. and when i do demon's sonic i usually do sonic and let it drop in 12 like the ring finger always stay down(pen goes beneath) middle finger stay up(pen goes under) throughout the trick. hope this help.

11. Alex
    Date: Sat, Jul 6 2013 14:57:56

First off, stop being such a newfag. You ask these kinds of questions in the SB. CLEARLY you'll get your answer faster and second, PRACTICE MOTHERFUCKER.

Aydarkzero wrote: I need help with the demons sonic as the sonic from 34 isn't smooth and most times there isn't enough room left on the pen for the pass, so how to I make the sonic smoother and how do I make sure there is room for the pass?