UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Ink vs. Inkless Pen Debate

1. gyrobius
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:16:20

I don't like using inkless mods. A pen is a WRITING utensil. If a person were to spin an inkless mod, it wouldn't be PEN spinning. The mod would really just be a stick made of pen parts.

2. daniel0731ex
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:18:13

agree'd

3. J74Q
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:24:59

I really agree with what you said but do you want all the gel and ink to mark your hands? The random ink marks on your hand look fugly.

4. Explosion101
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:33:15

J74Q wrote: I really agree with what you said but do you want all the gel and ink to mark your hands? The random ink marks on your hand look fugly.
    That's what makes it [B]PEN[/B] spinning. And BTW, most people don't look at your [B]hands[/B] when you spin. They look at the [B]pen[/B].

5. V-Storm
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:35:41

Well, most writable mods I've had (other than the MX) have been rattling like crazy. There's just something about the writable mods that don't make a mod feel like the mod.

6. Explosion101
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:38:09

V-Storm wrote: Well, most writable mods I've had (other than the MX) have been rattling like crazy. [B]There's just something about the writable mods that don't make a mod feel like the mod[/B].
    How the hell does the internal structure change the way the pen "feels"? Also, "Pen spinning — using one's fingers to manipulate an ordinary [B]inexpensive writing-pen[/B]", from Wikipedia.

7. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:39:32

if a pen rattles it feels weird make a reeder... no rattling or a g2 cte evolved... nice, little rattling, and retractable

8. chris
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:40:45

Sooooooooo......I spin [COLOR="red"]MXs[/COLOR], does that count? Seriously, even if they were looking at the pen, [COLOR="red"]cleanliness of the hand, though not generally considered in criteria, should be observed as well.[/COLOR] I know it wouldn't be really seen in cameras, but exaggerating it, who would want to see a penspinning combo with[COLOR="red"] dirty hands[/COLOR]? Unless it's a tattoo, I might consider. Plus, if it were so, (using mods) this would've been called [COLOR="red"]stick spinning[/COLOR], which is basically [COLOR="red"]baton spinning[/COLOR]. You wouldn't want to be called a [COLOR="red"]baton-twirler[/COLOR], would you? and... http://www.upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=Discourse_on_the_metaphysics_of_Pen_Spinning http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twirling EDIT: [SIZE="4"][COLOR="red"] I challenge, the pro-pen people to spin pens for the rest of their PSing career. I'll stick to mods, thank you[/COLOR].[/SIZE]

9. Explosion101
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:42:43

@chrisPS Hands stained with ink shows how hard you worked on the mod, IMO.

10. chris
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:44:30

Explosion101 wrote: @chrisPS Hands stained with ink shows how hard you worked on the mod, IMO.
    Offtopic: on the mod, OR on the combo?

11. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:45:21

@Explosion101 hand stained with ink shows you were being a nerd and playing with pens [B]TOO[/B] much not a good thing to go out in public with randomly ink stained hands

12. Holypie
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:47:56

Or hands stained with ink shows that you're a very messy person. Honestly rattling in my mods is one of the most annoying things. I also had an early traumatic accident where an inktube exploded, don't want to deal with stuff like that since I have a bunch of writing pens. And honestly, the ink that's often used for writable mods is usually not that great. I'll stick with my separate spinning and writing pens.

13. AWtii69
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:49:33

uh idiots, most mods have the ink covered.... and plus its not that big of a deal if it doesnt write, its called 'pen' spinning cuz we strive to make them [COLOR="red"]look[/COLOR] like pens, and v storm is "write" (hahaha) it doesnt feel like a [B]mod[/B] if it writes, and explosion he means like figuratively, not literally... grow up

14. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:51:00

@Holypie dude... g2 cte evolved... IRT INK! Its gel ink. i agree with you on both though... rattlin also annoys other people around you thats why spinning dr grip shakers dont work everytime i spin one i have to take out the shaker or ill get killed

15. V-Storm
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 23:56:33

Ink on hands = Fugly. Batons? Bullshit. Anyways it's just me. Imagine the buster cyl was filled with metal. Solid metal. When you take the metal out, would it still spin the same? Of course, this is just an exaggeration. If people think I spin batons, I shove an inktube in it. (RSVP inktube fits great in a super pirat body for minwoo mod) WHen I don't I take it out, when people ask, I just explain that it just feels right to have no inktube. *shrug* A pen is just a tool to aid one in pen spinning. Just because a pen is not a mod, doesn't mean you cannot spin it.

16. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 00:01:54

V-Storm wrote: Ink on hands = Fugly. Batons? Bullshit. Anyways it's just me. Imagine the buster cyl was filled with metal. Solid metal. When you take the metal out, would it still spin the same? Of course, this is just an exaggeration. If people think I spin batons, I shove an inktube in it. (RSVP inktube fits great in a super pirat body for minwoo mod) WHen I don't I take it out, when people ask, I just explain that it just feels right to have no inktube. *shrug* [B]A pen is just a tool to aid one in pen spinning[/B]. Just because a pen is not a mod, doesn't mean you cannot spin it.
    I apologize for pointing out every possible flaw you made, but it wouldn't be pen spinning if you didn't use a pen.

17. V-Storm
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 00:08:53

Explosion101 wrote: I apologize for pointing out every possible flaw you made, but it wouldn't be pen spinning if you didn't use a pen.
    Whoops, I meant mod. Anyways. I've seen people spinning DC Markers and I haven't seen them being quoted and bolded, and saying that it's not a freaking pen. It's a marker. Still. The definition of penspinning has CHANGED over the time. I don't feel like quoting and bolding you, but heck. I also noticed how you did not see the second part of my post. "Just because a pen is not a mod, doesn't mean you cannot spin it." This applies to mods as well. This is Universal Pen Spinning Board. So you're saying that those with non-pens don't belong here? I guess there would be nobody here unless those with RSVP MX that they might not use as their main mod. [B]Just ordered an SX Dr Grip Tip[/B] and a black HGG. The waiting game sucks. SX Dr Grip Tip has no ink. I'm done. I await to be quoted and bolded.

18. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 00:23:57

V-Storm wrote: Whoops, I meant mod. Anyways. I've seen people spinning DC Markers and I haven't seen them being quoted and bolded, and saying that it's not a freaking pen. It's a marker. Still. The definition of penspinning has CHANGED over the time. I don't feel like quoting and bolding you, but heck. I also noticed how you did not see the second part of my post. "Just because a pen is not a mod, doesn't mean you cannot spin it." This applies to mods as well. This is Universal Pen Spinning Board. So you're saying that those with non-pens don't belong here? I guess there would be nobody here unless those with RSVP MX that they might not use as their main mod. [B]Just ordered an SX Dr Grip Tip[/B] and a black HGG. The waiting game sucks. [B]SX Dr Grip Tip has no ink.[/B] I'm done. I await to be quoted and bolded.
    I know it has no ink, that's why I ordered the HGG. I told penwish to cut it down a bit to put in the ink from the HGG.

19. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 00:25:45

[QUOTE=Cloud;83523]@Explosion101can't you do it yourself? It's not hard to put ink in a mod.

20. Explosion101
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 00:30:29

Holypie wrote: @Explosion101can't you do it yourself? It's not hard to put ink in a mod.
    I don't want to risk screwing up the mod.

21. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 00:33:42

The only thing that is at risk is the barrel which is easy to replace.

22. Hippo2626
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 00:46:06

[video=youtube;5Pa1o7waeZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pa1o7waeZk[/video] [video=youtube;wOlQAUe3F6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlQAUe3F6w[/video] I think these videos cover this topic as well.

23. iBlameLag
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 01:19:57

Well, I assume it's half right and half wrong.. Penspinning is basically spinning a pen - By that, it means the STRUCTURE of the pen, I don't think it really has to do much with the internal ink stuff. =P Agree or disagree with me... doesn't matter. Controversy topic.

24. J74Q
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 01:26:42

AWtii69 wrote: uh idiots, most mods have the ink covered.... and plus its not that big of a deal if it doesnt write, its called 'pen' spinning cuz we strive to make them [COLOR="red"]look[/COLOR] like pens, and v storm is "write" (hahaha) it doesnt feel like a [B]mod[/B] if it writes, and explosion he means like figuratively, not literally... grow up
    This is Bi-winning. +1 for this. Pen spinning = making a pen without ink out of pen parts to achieve it looking like a pen. DC mods might strive for aesthetic or nice DC markers. This is my point and opinion. Peace :D

25. AWtii69
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 02:27:55

@J74Q thank you!

26. RicLu98
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 02:35:49

ink takes away from the momemtum

27. iMatt
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 18:05:36

Ok. *cracks knuckles* I've been a modder for going on (5) years now. I've heard this topic discussed to the moon and back. A few people whine that pen spinning is only pen spinning if you use a pen and everyone goes up in arms about it. This discussion is very useless, it merely gives spinners an excuse to prove how elite they are with their viewpoints. It benefits nothing in the community. "Pen" is a broad term. It's used as the de-facto standard instead of every time having to modify the term for each type of pen. There is no definite definition on what pen represents in terms of mods manipulated via contact juggling. Example: A Bic pen that ran out of ink doesn't suddenly become NOT a pen because it can't write now. You can place an ink-tube in a lead pipe--by the elitist arguments that means the lead pipe is a "real" pen. So if we go by that, anything can be pen. An elephant with a ink-tube shoved up his ass could be considered a pen. Honestly, mods are created to make spinning better. Not better pens. (They definitely can be, but most people aren't aiming for that around here). You don't see people giving contact jugglers shit for using weighted crystals instead of round sports equipment. To those who think they're the greatest people on the planet for only spinning what they declare "official" or "real" pens. Go tell spinnerpeem, s777, Eriror, or any major spinner that they're inferior because they spin pens without ink. Cat got your tongue? Regards, iMatt

28. peninja
    Date: Tue, Apr 12 2011 18:20:31

i think its only penspinning if it has an ink and can write, but, if it loooks like a normal pen and cant write, thats fine

29. Enigmatic
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 22:38:53

I just think that as long as your using the body of a pen or anything that is part of a pen or has the shape of a thin cylinder less than 12 inches its pen spinning, besides whether a pen writes or doesn't write, it doesn't change the fact that is a pen. I also think Pen Spinning as a whole just refers to manipulating any writing utensil or similar object with your hands, either way I don't see what the big deal is, there's a wide variety to choose from ink or inkless and writeable and non-writeable so does it really matter? I don't think so... well at least not to me

30. the noodler
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 00:32:26

iMatt wrote: Example: A Bic pen that ran out of ink doesn't suddenly become NOT a pen because it can't write now. You can place an ink-tube in a lead pipe--by the elitist arguments that means the lead pipe is a "real" pen. So if we go by that, anything can be pen. An elephant with a ink-tube shoved up his ass could be considered a pen.
    epic win

31. imabeast
    Date: Sun, Apr 17 2011 17:05:07

really i dont care i have a Dr.Kt and im fine even though it doesnt write

32. Fletch
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 03:13:35

It makes it more convenient to have a writable pen b/c then you have it with you to spin. I prefer ink but Ive been known to take a ink cartridge out for practice it does make the pen spin better. I think imatt has a good point that when a pen cartridge runs out of ink does it become no longer a pen? no... like a car that runs out of gas is still a car.

33. Kiiro
    Date: Sat, Apr 23 2011 05:16:11

i bring writable mods 2 skool inkless stay home

34. peninja
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 05:50:36

inkless mods are not pens, they are batons, but i like spinning pen-batons 2

35. MadHatter
    Date: Sun, Jun 5 2011 13:42:35

Clear barrels = You can tell if it's leaking or not. Well, don't have that much a problem with the BICtory. Maybe it's DC mod's in general?

36. trust-no-one
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 11:49:41

I like my pens to have ink.... I know lots of people don't, but it's kinda pointless having a pen that you can't write with. I mean, I don't really write with my spinning pens, but when I'm spinning and someone comes to have a look, I love the look on their face when they see it is actually a pen. It would be kind of pointless having pens that couldn't write. tno

37. yeti
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 19:30:57

I like pens with ink so that u can actually bring it to school it wouldnt be a pen if it didnt write

38. Fail
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 19:32:43

@yeti Agreed, but most pens i have don't have ink.

39. yeti
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 19:34:27

@Fail most popular mods usually dont have ink. i think...

40. Fail
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 19:47:23

@yeti Yea. (buster, vic, kt, f1r3fly, and most other DCs)

41. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 20:48:12

This thread has become very useless. Like iMatt said, "merely gives spinners an excuse to prove how elite they are with their viewpoints." You all have been saying the exact same lines over and over. "I like school mods." "Most popular mods don't have ink though."Ink less pens are batons." No one really benefits from this information. It has all been said before and merely clutters up UPSB. Does it really matter anymore? Sure, sure, you're just giving your opinion. But honestly, does it matter? So does that make me a baton spinner? I don't really care. Go ahead, call me a baton spinner. It's irrelevant. I consider myself a pen spinner. Because you think DC pens are batons, doesn't make me a baton spinner. A pen is what you interpret it to be. Like iMatt said, if a pen is a writing utensil, then an elephant with an ink tube up it's ass is a SC mod. Practically all mods can be made writable. So if you think only writable pen mods are pens and all others are batons, feel free to make them writable instead of complaining that pen mods that aren't writable suck. In no way does complaining about non-writable mods benefit this community. So, therefore, it becomes irrelevant. It seems like not very many people have actually read iMatt's post. It explains the topic VERY clearly. Think about what he said. I find it funny that right after iMatt's post, peninja says that he thinks pens without ink aren't pens. Makes me wonder if he can read. IMatt said, "Example: A Bic pen that ran out of ink doesn't suddenly become NOT a pen because it can't write now." The Bic cannot write anymore but it's still a pen. Likewise, all parts of pen mods are from pens, with the exception of a few mods like kam's Cypher. So technically, they all used to be able to write. That means pen mods are pen mods. If you think about it, a pen mod is a modified pen. MODIFIED. MODIFIED. Which means that it used to be an actual pen, and has been changed from that. Does it necessarily have to be an actual pen? Not really. It is a modified pen. That's why they're pen mods and not pens. Hope this helped. But feel free to keep posting about why you don't like ink less pens and how that makes them batons. Have fun.

42. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Wed, Jun 8 2011 22:13:27

For writing purposes, i would rather just carry a separate pen/pencil... its not worth the hassle to make a mod writable just for it to ruin everything when u try to do some crazy shit aerial 20ft in the sky. And whenever i do make a writable mod, i rarely spin it cuz it either rattles or has some weird weight feeling to it...

43. Breezy
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 05:50:06

Idk but I want the perfect writable Rsvp so I can spin hastle fre e and write no prob

44. Sky
    Date: Thu, Jun 16 2011 07:34:03

Inktube for me, i don't prefer too light pens ^^

45. THENICKRULZ
    Date: Thu, Jun 16 2011 07:36:50

I think that they should have ink so that you can write with them too...

46. LudicrousAndroid
    Date: Mon, Jul 11 2011 23:09:08

There are a lot of good arguments here, but... As mentioned by a UPSB member, the definition of pen spinning says that pen spinning is the art of manipulating a pen. A pen has an ink tube. Do you not see that a pen requires ink and a pen mod requires a pen?

47. Cloud
    Date: Tue, Jul 12 2011 01:10:35

Why does it matter? Ok, you are stick spinning. Happy now? Like iMatt mentioned, what if a pen ran out of ink. Then, it cannot write. Is it still a pen? Of course it is. It uses pen parts. Therefore, we call it pen spinning. We no longer refer to them as pens, but rather "pen mods." It is a modified pen. We chose to define it still as a pen. A pen mod is a modified pen. It is no longer a pen. It becomes a brand new thing. It was modified from a pen, but does not use all of the parts of a pen. It only uses the useful parts of the pen. So, the parts that cannot be used are discarded. In some cases, the inktube is thrown away. In others, the grip is not used. If I were to make a pen mod without the grip from a pen, it is still a modified pen, because I made it from parts of a pen. But, if it makes you feel better, you can consider yourself a stick spinner. Why not join USSB as well? Go talk to you friends from the Universal Stick Spinning Board. @LudicrousAndroid

48. PREDATORNET
    Date: Tue, Jul 12 2011 02:34:51

Cloud wrote: This thread has become very useless. Like iMatt said, "merely gives spinners an excuse to prove how elite they are with their viewpoints." You all have been saying the exact same lines over and over. "I like school mods." "Most popular mods don't have ink though."Ink less pens are batons." No one really benefits from this information. It has all been said before and merely clutters up UPSB. Does it really matter anymore? Sure, sure, you're just giving your opinion. But honestly, does it matter? So does that make me a baton spinner? I don't really care. Go ahead, call me a baton spinner. It's irrelevant. I consider myself a pen spinner. Because you think DC pens are batons, doesn't make me a baton spinner. A pen is what you interpret it to be. Like iMatt said, if a pen is a writing utensil, then an elephant with an ink tube up it's ass is a SC mod. Practically all mods can be made writable. So if you think only writable pen mods are pens and all others are batons, feel free to make them writable instead of complaining that pen mods that aren't writable suck. In no way does complaining about non-writable mods benefit this community. So, therefore, it becomes irrelevant. It seems like not very many people have actually read iMatt's post. It explains the topic VERY clearly. Think about what he said. I find it funny that right after iMatt's post, peninja says that he thinks pens without ink aren't pens. Makes me wonder if he can read. IMatt said, "Example: A Bic pen that ran out of ink doesn't suddenly become NOT a pen because it can't write now." The Bic cannot write anymore but it's still a pen. Likewise, all parts of pen mods are from pens, with the exception of a few mods like kam's Cypher. So technically, they all used to be able to write. That means pen mods are pen mods. If you think about it, a pen mod is a modified pen. MODIFIED. MODIFIED. Which means that it used to be an actual pen, and has been changed from that. Does it necessarily have to be an actual pen? Not really. It is a modified pen. That's why they're pen mods and not pens. Hope this helped. But feel free to keep posting about why you don't like ink less pens and how that makes them batons. Have fun.
    I love you. You spoke my mind for me, ty.

49. Explosion101
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 23:00:19

I refer to mods that don't write and do not have the [B]potential[/B] to write as sticks. The reason you can call a pen that ran out of ink a pen is because it has the [B]potential[/B] to write.

50. Sam
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 23:49:09

If you have an ink stained hand. and you spin like a super pirat. it gets all over the barrel and looks fugly

51. felix1429
    Date: Sun, Aug 28 2011 03:10:36

I spin a z-stic, which is basically just a hollow tube with grips on the end, and it's my favorite mod. I just think this whole argument is just pointless, with some people being so snobby as to think they're better just because the spin 'real pens'. They need to get over it.

52. Powerful91
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 14:03:55

Taking the ink tube out of the pen spin will affect the momentum?

53. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 14:06:51

Powerful91 wrote: Taking the ink tube out of the pen spin will affect the momentum?
    Definitely. The barrel will be hollow and lighter without the unitive, thus there is more momentum on the sides of the mod.

54. Powerful91
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 14:34:52

Is it better to remove or not to remove the ink tube?

55. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 14:43:31

That's your choice of course. But personally I like it without the ink tube because there is more momentum. However, if you have an ink tube inside it is writable but sometimes can rattle.

56. dannyPS
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 14:53:08

Apocalyptic Shadows wrote: That's your choice of course. But personally I like it without the ink tube because there is more momentum. However, if you have an ink tube inside it is writable but sometimes can rattle.
    that rattle is sooo annoying to me i always take inktube out.

57. ChainBreak
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 15:35:58

you can prevent the rattling by just applying tape to both ends of the inktube. Though rattling doesn't really bother me that much. Inktubes themselves also don't. (sun)

58. Danny116
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 20:20:43

if you really wanna know how much an inktube affects pen spinning, get an inkless mx, spin it. then get one with ink. it feels like something COMPLETELY different

59. Flarion
    Date: Sun, Jun 24 2012 21:28:56

I prefer my mods to have inktubes in them (mostly because I prefer writable SC mods) The rattle is easy to get rid of in most cases, just an inch or two or tape at one end. If I were using a DC mod (which i rarely do) I would keep the inktube out for balance

60. 888SpinR
    Date: Mon, Jun 25 2012 11:33:04

Well, ink in a mod makes it convenient, but when it comes to spinnability, the inkless mods are superior. Of course, you can always try those store-bought spinning pens which have writability, but I doubt anyone would approve...

61. Kcom2002
    Date: Mon, Jun 25 2012 11:51:23

I despise of mods which contain ink tubes (besides RSVP Mx) because: 1. Ink tubes can leak. 2. They can sometimes explode and make your mod messy (very rare but has happened before). 3. They can make the mod unbalanced because there is a metal tip on one side. 4. They make a rattling sound when you spin unless you clog it with paper or tissue. 5. Clogging it with paper or tissue could effect weight and cause the mod to be unbalanced or slightly heavier.

62. agillitrhiz
    Date: Mon, Jun 25 2012 12:39:25

spinning pen with ink practically helps you escape the teacher's punishment,all you have do do is just say that i need it to write! but,honestly,i don't have such a problem with pens with ink,i mean,you don't spin with ur pen cap open,do you?i say it's fine to put it on,it makes the pen heavy.

63. Apocalyptic Shadows
    Date: Mon, Jun 25 2012 12:53:37

epidemic shadow wrote: spinning pen with ink practically helps you escape the teacher's punishment,all you have do do is just say that i need it to write! but,honestly,i don't have such a problem with pens with ink,i mean,you don't spin with ur pen cap open,do you?i say it's fine to put it on,it makes the pen heavy.
    First of all, when ou mention spinning pens, do you mean pen mods or spinning pens such as zhigao? And the ink tube of the pen might explode or leak which is horrible. :)

64. Big Yoyo
    Date: Tue, Jul 24 2012 21:44:23

Apocalyptic Shadows wrote: First of all, when ou mention spinning pens, do you mean pen mods or spinning pens such as zhigao? And the ink tube of the pen might explode or leak which is horrible. :)
    I dont understand how that could happen unless it is a gel or pressurized ink tube

65. TerryAngX
    Date: Mon, Jul 30 2012 06:33:38

I have an inked g3 mod, i spin it for awile and all the ink start spreading out from the tip, my new room is now blue and my parents kicked me in the ass

66. Que594
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 01:11:55

LOL! i have to agree with Chris. Because i HATE being called a baton twirler. lol everyone says that

67. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 04:03:31

Que594 wrote: Because i HATE being called a baton twirler. lol everyone says that
    then actually spin a pen, or at least a mod which doesn't resemble a baton :P

68. Kyoflow
    Date: Wed, Aug 8 2012 05:22:43

i used to love pens with ink because it made it more legit "pen" spinning and i could use it in class and stuff. then last week i went to disney with my gf, and my mx decided to explode in my jeans. it looked like i got shot in the leg...i now just stick to KT's and inkless sc mods :P

69. Pens
    Date: Wed, Sep 26 2012 01:51:53

I have some with ink and some without.

70. PERSIST
    Date: Sat, Oct 13 2012 06:57:44

If an inktube fits into the mod, why not? If the inktube rattles while spinning, then that will not work with me.

71. hoyeesuan
    Date: Fri, Nov 16 2012 01:46:31

I use spinning pens with ink in general. Not gel though. Gel will leak and f*ck up your insert. It's generally safer to use ballpoint inks like rsvp, lakubo,etc.

72. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Nov 16 2012 01:53:09

ink is useful to have, you can take down cute girls numbers whenever and also if you get hungry it provides a nutritious snack.

73. 20%
    Date: Fri, Dec 14 2012 10:03:50

Inkless, dang gel ink is now my enemy in the modding world Best idea is to bring a pocket sized pen ex. Nachos mini dr grip or a pen mod for writing but bad for spinning like this (mine) : http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8064/8270809625_6d328d85c6_z.jpg EDIT: 69th post! WHY Y SO HARD?