UPSB v4

General Discussion / Buying or Creating a Pen Mod in Attempt to Copy a Spinner

1. Sam
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 22:20:15

I dont think that I'm the only one that does this. If you do, please share your experiences! :D I attempted to spin a rushon in hope of copying s777 I attempted to spin an mx again trying to copy kin I also bought a tornado hoping to copy winky

2. chris
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 22:34:08

Almost everybody or even everybody did this at some point of their PSing career. I don't see the point of this thread.

3. sangara
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 23:25:22

I used to except I spun a pencil in hopes of being like David Weis, an MX to be like Eso, a Key3 mod to be like Key3... then I went back to the MX because of Cheukii/Nagi then I made the Lemon mod because I wanted to be myself. I now spin a Cheat Comssa with Hi-tec tips because I feel like it fits me.

4. RicLu98
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 00:17:29

lots of people do this and i have done this. and i still don't see how kin and some other psers spin mxes so well. mxs suck imo cuz they're so off balance.

5. AKS
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 02:16:25

I bought an mx to be like pen spinner "cir" :) I bought a buster cyl to be like supawit :D I make selfmod to be my self XD

6. J74Q
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 02:26:18

i cant spin either the buster to copy peem or mx to copy kin because i only can spin medium weight stuff