UPSB v4

Off-topic / sexual astrology

1. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 10:32:29

[size="4"]ARIES[/size] - March 21 - April 19 Erogenous Zones for Aries - Head and Face: hair play, head massages, lip-caressing, lip-nibbling, face-caressing, soft facial touches, ear-licking, -nibbling or -blowing, sensual scalp massages. Some Sexual Traits - impulsiveness, sensuality, passionate, group sex; orgies and 'swinging', aggressive role play; B&D, sadism, and sexual aggression. Sex with Aries - The Aries zodiac sign is straightforward, aggressive and adventurous and this is reflected in their approach to sex. Expect it to be physical, quick and rough, they like to dominate and have the upper position. [size="4"]TAURUS[/size] - April 20 - May 20 Erogenous Zones for Taurus - Throat and Neck: romantic approach with neck kissing and licking, light stroking behind ear and back of neck, gentle neck and shoulder massages, earlobe kisses, behind-the-ear kisses, soft tongue over front of throat down to mid-chest. Some Sexual Traits - flirtatious, romantic, bi-sexual, role-playing, seductive, nymphomania, sensitive, aggressive foreplay, passionate, stamina, sexual aggression sometimes, certain body odors are an aphrodisiac. Sex with Taurus - They are passionate lovers. They have lots of physical stamina and this makes up for the lack of variety in the sex life. [size="4"]GEMINI [/size]- May 21 - June 20 Erogenous Zones for Gemini - Hands, Arms and Shoulder area: hand-kissing, finger-sucking, gentle arm-stroking, kissing the inside of the arms and wrists, light and steady scratching of the arms. Some Sexual Traits - Sensual foreplay, sexual curiosity, restless imagination, bi-sexuality, sadism, voyeurism, toy-play. Sex with Gemini - Gemini loves to experiment and sex with a Gemini is full of novelty and excitement, trying anything and everything nearly anywhere. Gemini is not for the faint of heart or the shy and secretive lovers! [size="4"]CANCER[/size] - June 21 - July 22 Erogenous Zones for Cancer - Mouth, and Breast / Chest area: deep passionate kissing with tongue and teeth involved, nipple stimulation of all forms: nibbling, sucking, massaging, blowing, gentle twisting or tugging. Some Sexual Traits - Receptive, sensuality, need for admiration, somewhat Inhibited, romantic, passionate, recollective abilities to remember sexual turn-ons and turn-offs to specific partners. Sex with Cancer - Cancer is very physical. Expect sex with Cancer to be a fully encompassing sexual experience. Lots of tender foreplay, massages afterwards, candles lit by the bedside, soft music in the background, delicious scented potpourri, everything to appeal to all senses. It will be delicate and passionate and an experience you won't soon forget. To not expect too much novelty and experimentation because Cancer is a very conservative sign. Some Cancer people might be willing to try something new but they will never be the ones to suggest it, you have to or it will never happen. They might go along with your idea because they do enjoy new experiences. Make them always feel safe and secure when trying anything new and they might love it and incorporate it into your regular sex life. [size="4"]LEO[/size] - July 23 - August 22 Erogenous Zones for Leo - Back; back massages, light erotic back-scratching in circular motions, sensual touches in the very sensitive small of back, licking the small of the back. Some Sexual Traits - Flirtatious, demanding, atmosphere-receptive, passionate, need for admiration, straightforwardness, very dominant, sexually arrogant, somewhat conventional. Sex with Leo - First impressions would tell you that Leo is all about the kinky and novelty, but that is not so. They are deeply sensual and passionate and enjoy posh surroundings, such as candles and scented oils and lots of affectionate physical contact such as massages and rubbing. They like sex to be familiar, not necessarily routine, but they like to know what's going on. This is because Leo always has to be the best and if there is a suggestion or something offered that they have never done before, they would rather pass on the chance then attempt it and be only satisfactory. Leo has mastered the moves he know, so do not be disappointed with the lack of novelty and variety, because Leo is very good at what they can do, they are the best. [size="4"]VIRGO[/size] - August 23 - September 22 Erogenous Zones for Virgo - Lower chest to Pubic line: circular and gentle massages with fingertips or tongue on stomach area and around belly button. The entirety of this area is very sensitive to any sensual touch. Some Sexual Traits - Romantic, very planning in sexual encounters, foreplay-oriented, threesomes, can be dominant but likes to be 'punished', self-sacrificing, voyeuristic. Sex with Virgo - As time progresses, sex with Virgo becomes more and more sensual. These are not the type of people who will engage in a one night stand, they are too reserved and prudish for that. Expect sex to be direct and straightforward, no fancy moves, places or games. Virgo is not a highly sexed zodiac sign and does not place much importance on it, if anything they consider sex to be gross and dirty. Once a relationship is solid, Virgo is willing to experiment a little bit with techniques and foreplay but like everything else involving a Virgo, it takes time to develop once all the advantages and disadvantages have been thoroughly weighed out. [size="4"]LIBRA [/size]- September 23 - October 22 Erogenous Zones for Libra - The small of the back, and Buttocks: gentle caressing and touching small of back, any buttock play as rubbing, patting, gentle pinches, and even more dominant play such as whipping and spanking. Some Sexual Traits - Dramatic, seductive, moderation, exhibitionist, can become narcissistic, imaginative, affectionate foreplay, voyeurism, very masturbatory. Sex with Libra - Sex is enchanting, sensual experience, like a sex scene out of a movie. Lots of gentle rubbing, stroking, caressing. Libras make very imaginative and creative lovers. They are good at what they do and they are willing to try something new. Always keep it classy however, Libras are not one for bathroom stall sex. Set the mood with lots of teasing foreplay and create ambiance with candles and scented massage oils. [size="4"]SCORPIO[/size] - October 23 - November 21 Erogenous Zones for Scorpio - Any Genitalia stimulation: light flickering of the tongue covering all areas of the genitalia, also inner thighs and upper pubic line, stimulates the Scorpio. Some Sexual Traits - Inquisitive, experimental, erotic, demanding, very perusing, very dominating, lustrous, somewhat compulsive, somewhat paranoid, sadism. Sex with Scorpio - Sex with Scorpio is a total emotional and physical experience with passion and intensity. They have amazing stamina and can last all night long, round after round. Scorpio is the zodiac sign that is the most likely to act out a sexual fantasy. Most people will talk about it but the Scorpio will do it, they will fully throw themselves into the role. Do not suggest a fantasy to a Scorpio unless you plan to do it! Most Scorpios are direct and forceful and they seem to be an expert at what they do. They continue to seduce you even as the act continues. A thrilling experience not for the faint of heart! [size="4"]SAGITTARIUS[/size] - November 22 - December 21 Erogenous Zones for Sagittarius - Hips and Thighs for both, but women also love hair play, scalp massages and even hair pulling if done carefully. Men love inner thigh play, running kissing and touching softly. Warm oil rubs in these areas are a favorite of this sign. Some Sexual Traits - Enjoys outdoor sex, very teasing, sexually liberated, females of this sign are NOT into experimental sexual advances, some women leaning towards bestiality, female can be passionate, romantic and dominant but on her own terms. Men are very Intense, erotic, experimental, fetish-prone and bi-sexuality is a common trait amongst Sagittarius men. Sex with Sagittarius - Sagittarius like to explore, same with their sexual encounters. They are the people most likely to have outdoor sex, or risque sex encounters. They are champions of one-night-stands because it feels good and you don't have to worry about the other person being clingy afterwards! With Sagittarius, anything goes, squeamish and conservative need not apply! [size="4"]CAPRICORN[/size] - December 22 - January 19 Erogenous Zones for Capricorn - Men love women to rub breasts on his facial, chest and groin area, and women love to be kissed behind the knee, and around the navel. Back area is also sensitive, sensual back massages, rubbing or light scratching. Some Sexual Traits - Quickly aroused, creative sexual endurance, somewhat conventional in sexual locations, can be very dominant, sadism, men like unexpectedness - women do not, experimental, rhythmic. Sex with Capricorn - Capricorns have stamina, lots of it. They like nice, classy surroundings and a comfortable atmosphere. In the bedroom, they will last all night and want some more. They are very physical and good at what they can do. Do not expect any creative or zany positions, but expect it to be good. [size="4"]AQUARIUS[/size] - January 20 - February 18 Erogenous Zones for Aquarius - Calves and Ankles: rubbing, massaging, light scratching. Women love of this sign enjoy having the back of their knees kissed down to their ankles. Men of this sign enjoy the standing up sexual position because when the woman wraps her legs around him, it causes friction on these erogenous zones. Be gentle though, anything too rough for an Aquarius is a turn off. Some Sexual Traits - Extremely imaginative, experimental, creative, very oral, usually submissive, but likes to dominate also, uninhibited, visually stimulated, fore-play inclined, role play, broad-minded sexually, 'nothing' human is alien to this sign, very into the "conquest" of the act. Sex with Aquarius - Aquarius have a very imaginative approach to sex, they like creativity and novelty, they are not fond of not passion and an emotional sex. Sex to an Aquarius is a fun thing, expect to laugh and be silly, it's like a fun game between a couple. Anything goes with Aquarius, they like spontaneous encounters and quickies. [size="4"]PISCES [/size]- February 19 - March 20 Erogenous Zones for Pisces - Ankles and Feet: massages, kissing, licking and sucking these areas. Pisces are very prone to toe sucking and masturbating lover with feet. Some Sexual Traits - Sexually liberated, easy arousal, erotic, suggestible, theatrical, very oral, women of this sign are more prone for anal, dominant and submissive, sensual, sadism, men of this sign are very masturbatory. Sex with Pisces - Sex with Pisces is an emotional and physical experience, and if you allow it, it will be a spiritual experience as well. Pisces are very good at, and love role play. Acting fully in their roles. They like to seduce. Role play that you are in an old fashioned brothel and get them to seduce you, they love erotic games for they are able to get completely involved and lose themselves in the erotic play. Pisces likes risque encounters and offbeat activities. A very fun partner for those who like different encounters and physical sex.

2. taichi1082
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 10:36:34

astrology :facepalm:

3. neXus
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 11:16:11

Biggest load of BS since 's dad came into 's mom and got her pregnant.

4. chris
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 11:19:01

I was willing to believe due to my sign (Scorpio) lol, but this is just hogwash. :O

5. Wisp
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 11:26:34

Hehehehe Damn straight

6. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 11:32:41

what the fuck ? :facepalm:

7. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 11:45:06

don't ask me i got it off another site

8. Olji
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 11:52:36

Interesting to read (lol) but how true this is is another question... Can always try lol xD

9. Paladin
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 15:05:39

Huh. Learn something new every day. Lets see... scorpio... Oh wow, lucky me! XD

10. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 15:18:12

Aries for me. Sexual aggression?! WHAT!?

11. Explosion101
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 16:20:10

Sagittarius for me, and I can honestly say that THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP.

12. Koza
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 16:34:40

I'm sorry to say, this is inaccurate. Not one thing listed under my sign is right about me. lol

13. Soren
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 16:41:36

lol...is this even real?

14. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 16:57:02

chrisPS wrote: I was willing to believe due to my sign (Scorpio) lol, but this is just hogwash. :O
    you are a scorpio too? :O Its interesting to read this stuff lol doesn't matter if you believe it or not haha

15. sangara
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 17:24:21

What's funny is that through my eyes this explains my girlfriend really well, but I don't agree with mine.

16. blahblahting
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 20:56:44

LOL IT SAYS CAPRICORNS HAVE STAMINA AND IM A CROSS COUNTRY RUNNER

17. neXus
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 21:34:54

Soren Blade wrote: lol...is this even real?
    Are you fucking serious?

18. Twine
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 21:47:16

Soren Blade wrote: lol...is this even real?
    Of course its fucking real!

19. Sam
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 22:01:50

taurus so turns out im bisexual.. and i have lots of stamina. I guess thats right. :P

20. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 22:13:18

So wrong, wtf. :D

21. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 22:41:12

This thread needs more tim minchin: [video=youtube;HhGuXCuDb1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhGuXCuDb1U[/video]

22. the noodler
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 22:46:56

davidguy wrote: [size="4"]Some Sexual Traits - Extremely imaginative, experimental, creative, [B]very oral[/B], usually submissive, but likes to dominate also, uninhibited, visually stimulated, fore-play inclined, role play, broad-minded sexually, 'nothing' human is alien to this sign, very into the "conquest" of the act.
    does that mean what i think it means

23. SJ
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 00:56:30

wtf when did mine change...