UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / PenWish - what to buy..

1. hawkeye
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 01:02:49

I can spend less than $50 on PenWish!! I already have a Buster CYL, a ZT Original, a Waterfall, a homemade MonAmi retractable and rsvp mx I started PS since late September of 2010 but I would say i know quite a few (by taht i mean kinda a lot) moves and tricks but i'm just not very good at linkages I already have materials for the fir3fly g3 mod ready in de shopping cart so... what mods should i get that'll total UNDER $35-$40? or just suggest any and shuddup about me having a buster so early.

2. Holypie
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 01:11:47

At modding, how good are you? Can you do barrel cuts, heavy filing/sanding, creative interpretation of tutorial instructions, modding problem solving? If you can't do all of that then the firefly mod is probably going to be too difficult and money will be wasted on materials. It's an extremely time consuming and difficult mod, it's better to save the money for other pens, like Mesi G3, CK Silver, or easier mods.

3. hawkeye
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 01:18:58

>.> you make it sound hard. idk YET whether i'm actually going to make it myself, but yeah... ok i guess i won't mod the fir3fly myself. is there a Mesi G3 on penwish?

4. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 01:20:06

your thread was merged here: http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=1377&page=33