UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Brand New & Breaking a Habit

1. WretchedRapture
    Date: Fri, Apr 8 2011 23:51:06

Hey everyone, I'm brand new to pen spinning and also brand new to the site. I've always been one to play with my pens in class when I'm bored, but I never knew how much was actually possible until I came across some videos online. I decided to get into pen spinning just a few days ago as a way to distract my hands. For as long as I can remember I've been picking and biting at my nails, and I'm very much determined to stop. I'm happy to say that I haven't touched my nails for 4 or 5 days and I've managed to learn charges and sonics in each fingerslot, along with thumb arounds and almmoostt reverse thumb arounds. Turning a bad habit into a productive hobby one trick at a time, and this site has been a lot of help :D

2. Olji
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 00:50:40

welcome to UPSB acually I had the same habit before, but cubing and penspinning made me stop for some reason, now I usually forget to cut them instead, leaving me with nails long as hell >_>

3. iBlameLag
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 00:57:38

Welcome to UPSB! I hope you have a good time here, and that penspinning helps turn that habit into something wonderful. =)

4. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 01:16:24

Hi welcome here!

5. capoboy
    Date: Sat, Apr 9 2011 03:39:22

Welcome! I'm also new to pen spinning, maybe around 2-3 weeks. Nice to meet you! I guess pen spinning is also another habit, but I think it's the positive one.