UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / KillerGel by Aaa (used by s777)

1. Aaa[FPSB]
    Date: Thu, Apr 7 2011 20:59:46

First : I am french and i am sorry for my english skill. Hi everyone, today i am gonna tell you how to do the Killer Gel a pen used by s777 in Minovate 2nd or other combos : In the first combo => Presentation : This mod made by Aaa (yes it's me) weighs 16g, it'is 20,5cm tall (body 10,5; cap 3,5 each and tips 1,5 each too). You will need : -- 2 Sailor gel / Gel Wave from Reynolds : Caps -- 2 Flexgrips from PaperMate : bodies + Tips -- 1 Tinten killer or another eraser : body --1 or 2 Anyball / Star Gel Max from PaperMate : Grips -- Grips likes G2 -- Thins Grips -- Sheet of paper -- File flat -- Saw -- Knife / Cutter -- Cissor -- Scotch /stiky tape -- File circular Evrything in picture : Now it's time to mod ! Moddage/Modding First stage : The aim of this stage is to empty the body of the TinTenKiller What do you need for this stage : - Body of the TinTenKiller - Knife / Cutter - Somthing to empty the pen 1.a : First cut each side like this : CUT HERE : 1.b : Now you have to empty the body : Second Step : The aim of this stage is to fit the caps of Sailor gel / Gel Wave to the body. It's long and difficulte, but you have to do it. You will need for this stage : - Caps of Sailor gel / Gel Wave - Saw - Knife /Cutter - Files - Jigsaw (no i am kiddind :P ) 2.a : Beging by cutting your cap of Sailor gel / Gel Wave with your saw, look at the picture : CAUTION : If you cut too short, your cap will be useless. 2.b : Now you have to use your file to be able to but your cap like that : 2.c : Do the same thing with the other side You should have this at the end : 3.a : Then cut the flexgrip : 3.b : Put a paper sheet Roll it and grip it with the G2 grips : 3.d : Repete the last step fpr the other side and you will have this : 4eme : Finish to grip : Others versions : Enjoy it's great spin quality ! French tuto here : http://thefpsb.penspinning.fr/tutos-approuves/killergel-t4674.html PS : sry for the first post which where not in the good place

2. daniel0731ex
    Date: Thu, Apr 7 2011 22:07:31

Beautiful mod.....

3. KisukeHollow
    Date: Thu, Apr 7 2011 22:09:42

i want one! i am from spain, you can trade one? i like a lot the others version, its wonderful specially, orange, skyblue and purple =D

4. hopman
    Date: Thu, Apr 7 2011 23:37:20

sweet!

5. YETI
    Date: Fri, Apr 8 2011 19:41:51

looks really nice! awesome!

6. Vôre-tèx
    Date: Fri, Apr 8 2011 20:41:26

To make clear KillerGel, you need Reynolds Superlavable for the body (photo : http://i41.tinypic.com/5xmubn.jpg) :) Quick tutorial for this one : - For the central body, cut one Superlavable to get 10,8cm and remove the backcap. - For bodies into Gel Wave / Sailor caps, cut another Superlavable to get 2 parts of 2,5cm. But the Superlavable has a difference of 1 mm in diameter at its extremities, so you must to cut one Sailor cap at 3,9cm and the other at 3,6cm :)

Spoiler

7. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 21:12:49

so sexy!!

8. Siul
    Date: Sun, Apr 10 2011 21:17:03

I want one but i cant buy sailor gel. Good mod from s777

9. Aaa[FPSB]
    Date: Mon, Apr 11 2011 15:26:53

If you want to bye one, you should contact on the FPSB Taeko. He is making really great thing with my mod. The clear version is his idea.