UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Seasick

1. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 04:35:38

Video tutorial by freeman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6LIkOSygYk Easiest trick ever? Maybe.

2. King
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 06:29:18

Not sure if troll. Hahahahaha

3. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 06:39:13

ponkotu used it quite well in one or two of his freestyles, can be quite an attention-grabber when performed properly (which is hard to do)...easy to learn, very hard to use effectively

4. chris
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 07:30:36

i.suk wrote: ponkotu used it quite well in one or two of his freestyles, can be quite an attention-grabber when performed properly (which is hard to do)...easy to learn, very hard to use effectively
    agreed. links please (to ponkotu's freestyles using this)? Freeman's not a troll. I used to do this trick as well, only, not so good. I like to this trick as well :)

5. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 02:02:25

MickChickenn wrote: Easiest trick ever? Maybe.
    so why did you post in ADVANCED TRICKS???

6. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 02:25:55

This was a concept by a different name (there was a thread in v3) concepts are typically posted in advanced tricks category. Being a spinless trick smooth execution and placement in the combo may be more difficult, but it can be utilized to get to the other side of the pen in a fast manner, and can be aesthetic if done properly.

7. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 02:31:24

@shoeman6 holy shit. lawyered im just saying... if he said "maybe easiest trick ever"

8. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 03:33:07

it is the easiest advaned trick. dont see how its a hard concept. Besides, I couldnt post it in the fundamental section.

9. chris
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 07:52:28

MickChickenn wrote: it is the easiest advaned trick. dont see how its a hard concept. Besides, I couldnt post it in the fundamental section.
    It IS easy to execute. The hard part is incorporating it to a combo SMOOTHLY and AESTHETICALLY APPEALING.

10. Rapid
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 08:28:40

try it in a combo. wtf its fuckin hard to incorporate it into the combo. dont under estimate the little things