Q:How do I do this [insert trick name]? A:You keep practicing until you get it, watch videos from multiple sources, not just one. Keep trying and you'll get it. Q:How do I get better? A: Nobody could do multiple thumbarounds/sonics/thumbspins/backarounds, the first time they tried. Everybody was a n00b once. Learn the fundamentals, develop a technique, take pointers from others, but most of all PRACTICE, you'll get the trick, everybody advances at their own pace. Q:Hey I got this [insert trick] A:Good job. Q:I can do [insert trick] and I've been spinning for [insert time here]? Is this normal? A:Sure. Q: Has anybody done [insert trick]? A: Yes. Q:How to do the thumbaround? A:Check the Fundamentals forum. Q:How to do the sonic? A:Check the Fundamentals forum. Q:How to do the charge? A:Check the Fundamentals forum. Q:How to do the fingerpass? A:Check the Fundamentals forum. Q:When am I good? A: Who cares? There's probably somebody better than you anyway. It is all relative. Q:I need help with [insert trick] A:Have you not been reading this?