UPSB v4

Off-topic / Problem with MSN.

1. Enkronidus
    Date: Wed, Mar 30 2011 10:48:50

Information from: http://windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?postid=e6ffaba3-7dc5-421b-8a99-e7a926c17e79#e6ffaba3-7dc5-421b-8a99-e7a926c17e79 [quote=wolivia]Hi, I have recently created a new email account and have tried to add people from my old account. I added everyone back individually, and found it odd that only 2 were online. When I signed back into my old account and saw that there were 26 people online, I found it very strange that almost no one had accepted my add invitation. When I asked people about it, they told me they had never received any notification that I had added them. The same thing is happening to my sister, who also just created a new account today. Other people can add us but when we try to add people they don't know about it. I tried to add my old email account but I logged into it and found no notification. I would really appreciate your help as I don't want to have to ask everyone to add me[/quote] I'm having the same problem right now. =/ I'm not sure if someone here has experienced this problem before. I spent full 2 hours to add ~400 contacts to my new account.[As far as I know, there is no stuff like import contact list for newer versions of MSN anymore.] I really need help because MSN is really important to me because I don't usually use cellphone or stuff like that. And I need to get in touch with my friends everyday. Recommandation? =/

2. SuiXidaL
    Date: Wed, Mar 30 2011 11:04:31

Thi happened to me too, it's cause yiu used too many multiple computers/phones/devices overall and the system gets confused. I asked this on the site and they showed me how to do it, I'm on my ipod right now but tmrw i'll try to find the link.

3. Alvaris
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 07:12:13

If i'm not wrong the new msn doesn't have those popup invitations anymore..they should appear at the bottom as "You have x invitations." or something similar.