UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Vicgotgame Personal Emboss Mod

1. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 04:29:28

Vic left without revealing one of his favorite mods, so I created this thread to discuss the mod and how to make it.

2. Riley
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 04:40:21

Way too long for anyone. I (think) it's airfit tips in emboss big caps, with 2 emboss bodies somehow connected. Dr grips over that.

3. Bleevlee
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 04:50:28

I dunno. They're selling some kind of Vic Got Game mod for 25 bucks on penwish. sorry if I didn't help at all D:

4. Morpheus
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 04:52:12

nah, thts not his emboss mod

5. Quai
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 05:31:29

Vic's hand are big. LOL. It kinda looks like a supertip with big emboss caps with airfit tips then dr. grips. Im not sure. Then black anyball grips for spinning effect.

6. Hippo2626
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 05:40:07

He said in the comments when he was testing the mod out that it's made the same way as the VGG mod so I'm assuming it's basically 26 cm, the barrel of 2 Embosses are joined together by a supertip body or whatever fits snuggly into an Emboss body. The Caps are one both sides with an Airfit tip on them (They fit nicely into the Emboss caps) and Dr. Grip Grips over the Emboss cap. I'm not sure what the gray/Black parts are below the Grip. They don't look like tape to me.

7. Might
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 05:41:44

It's a candle :o

8. Colin
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 05:55:19

I spun this like a year ago at the SoCal Gathering. It was like 2 mx's put together, keyword is like. Point is, its super long. I dont know how he made it, BUT i DO know that there ARE dr.grip grips over it, and he some how managed to use BOTh the small caps AND the large caps. that's all i know. happy guessing.

9. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 08:18:11

my guess: emboss body rubbed clean, with 2 small caps and 2 large caps over the small caps, airfit tips in caps + dr grip and anyball grips? (idk if that works or how long it'd be, initially i thought it was just emboss mod with airfit tips instead of signo + dr grip grip etc)

10. Syrti
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:12:55

I'm pretty sure he used 2 Emboss-bodys stuck together + 2 small caps + light Airfit tips + Dr.Grip Grip + 2 rings of Anyball. I tried my suggestion out with just one Emboss body and it spins really well!

11. Rapid
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:20:16

@Hippo2626 emboss is THAT thick?it can fit a supertip inside it?! woah...

12. Syrti
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:34:24

i tried. it can. but superpirat fits better!

13. thebloodgod
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:47:44

Airfit tip=Dr.grip=Black sailor grip=Big Emb cap=grey sailor/moonz grip=1/3 small emb cap=Emb body i think this is the right order,cause i watched vic's WT11 R3 vid(at 0:30),pause right there and u will see a small black line under the emboss cap:

14. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Mar 30 2011 04:40:39

wow. thats some serious looking. unfortuately, I dont have any emboss pens. Penwish, here I come!

15. Starryz97
    Date: Wed, Mar 30 2011 12:54:57

@thebloodgod watch vic's R3 slowmo vid and stop at 1:25 with 720HD and u can get more clearer pic and if u see clearly,the tip is a dr.grip tip and i guess that vic make a mod like Supawit dc but connect emboss barrel with supertips/superpirat or perhaps it jus a emboss body using supertips/superpirat to connect the big/small cap of emboss(if from that picture i guess that the big emboss cap was shorten) P/S: sry for abt not having a pic to talk abt it. the pic that taken frm my phone cant see clearly the tip and the connection =.= so i guess u guys should jus go watch the R3 slowmo vid that i say (some tips: put the time at around 1.23~1.28 with HD to get the pic)

16. thebloodgod
    Date: Wed, Mar 30 2011 15:10:59

@Starryz97,the 2nd and 3rd pic i took is already 720HD ==!,and no it isnt a Dr.grip tip,vic said it himself it is a Airfit tip.The big emboss cap wasnt shortened,its the small emboss that was shortened.I dont think he used supertips or pirat to connect the cap P/S:just press the key "print screen/Sys Rq" its on the top right of the key board

17. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 02:33:08

Ask Guitrum, he made it. But IIRC, it's what everybody else has been saying.

18. thebloodgod
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 09:57:50

@hoiboy,nope Guitrum made V-rod,V-rod had 2 connected emboss body(by supertips) with dr.grip and airfit tips at 2 ends.Vic made the emboss based mod by himself

19. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 13:41:30

i'm 100% sure that it is dr.grip tip...... u diden even observe the pic u posted clearly EDIT: Pic:

20. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 21:50:32

thebloodgod wrote: @hoiboy,nope Guitrum made V-rod,V-rod had 2 connected emboss body(by supertips) with dr.grip and airfit tips at 2 ends.Vic made the emboss based mod by himself
    uh...

21. Kirby
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 22:16:00

Starryz97 wrote: i'm 100% sure that it is dr.grip tip...... u diden even observe the pic u posted clearly EDIT: Pic:http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2717/vembossmod2.jpg
    This is def not an emboss body. Looks like 2 connected super tips. 2 large emboss caps on the ends of the supertips (with small emboss caps possibly under them), then dr. grip grips and tips.

22. peninja
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 22:44:53

vic quit psing?

23. Kirby
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 23:35:11

indeed^^^

24. Hippo2626
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 00:56:24

The tips are airfit tips and emboss body. He said so in a comment reply. [video=youtube;qsguw4ibA4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsguw4ibA4c[/video] See the comments in this video

25. Matt
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 01:17:47

WHO CARES. STOP ARGUING. MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN MOD. ITS NOT LIKE HIS GIAGANTO MOD WOULD FIT YOUR HANDS ANYWAY. PLUS IT DOESNT EVEN LOOK VERY GOOD. THERE ARE 50124124 OTHER MODS, THIS ONE ISNT GOING TO MAKE YOU SPIN ANY BETTER.

26. Starryz97
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 03:48:53

Kirby wrote: This is def not an emboss body. Looks like 2 connected super tips. 2 large emboss caps on the ends of the supertips (with small emboss caps possibly under them), then dr. grip grips and tips.
    i thought vic said that it is a personal "emboss" mod??? and @Matt,it looks good and spin good for me.it is all about personal reference. i like spinning long,big and heavier mod ^^

27. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 04:13:05

@Matt , dude, chill out. people are curious about what the mod is made of. So what? Dont freak out just because some people are trying to perfect Vic's mod. BTW, he says in the comments that it is a emboss body with two emboss caps and DR. Grip grips and airfit tips.

28. Matt
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 04:28:28

@MickChickenn, how do you know its his best mod, YOU HAVENT SPUN IT. whats with you guys And guess what. If Vic wanted people to be spinnnig his mod he would have left a tutorial. Maybe you should just respect that. And lastly, ARE YOU RETARDED? OF COURSE ITS A EMBOSS BODY.

29. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 04:37:56

We know its a great mod. Look at all the amazing things he did with it. Nobody would care if we all assumed he was spinning a piece of junk.

30. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 04:52:13

I know this post has no info or anything, but like others have said, this mod is probably gigantic, like vics hands. But if you really want to, go ahead and make it. It's just that it might be a BIT too long and REALLY heavy if your hands aren't at least 20cm. Also, your post is like saying that a dc comssa is a great mod since s777 did amazing things with it >.< A mod isn't what makes someone spin good, it's a person's skill that makes them spin good. The mod isn't magical, you won't somehow magically spin like vic if you use this mod, it's just a regular mod, possibly longer and heavier than most other mods though.

31. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 05:26:48

about the 'use' of this mod, it is highly unsuitable for anyone with hands of average size probably (i.e. about 19cm long or less)...and very heavy too xD i guess it could just be human curiosity to find out what a ps 'god' used =\

32. Morpheus
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 05:33:02

MickChickenn wrote: We know its a great mod. Look at all the amazing things he did with it. Nobody would care if we all assumed he was spinning a piece of junk.
    he probably did amazing things with that mod becuz he already spun extremely well, not because the mod was "magical"

33. PREDATORNET
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 05:52:55

I did a closer examination of the video in full screen at 720P. Since idk how big an emboss body is in comparison to vic's hand, but i would say something along the lines of Emboss body with small caps, some sort of gray grip, large emboss caps over that, Dr. Grip tip, Drip. Grip grip, and 4 rings of black sailors behind the Dr. Grip grips.

34. SuiXidaL
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 07:39:49

Wow, the fucking things fanboys will do to find a mod that a pen spinners used -.- GET THE FUCK OVER IT. EVEN IF YOU'RE GOING TO GET THE EXACT MOD YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF BUSTER NOOBS WHO LIKE NOTHING BUT LONG AND HEAVY. (that's what she said) Why don't you all just give Vic handjobs ? I'm sure he'll love tha[B]t [/B]>,>

35. Gr3gY
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 08:00:01

if he didnt release a tut then fuck it guys. get over it, its not like u gonna rule the world if u had his mod or sth. jeez.

36. Starryz97
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 10:47:35

cant we just wanna know how to make it?cant we just try it out?perhaps we will like it @Krispy Kreme i dun like buster.i like VGG mod and yep,some thing that are long and heavy.Buster is wayyyy to short and light compare with VGG mod

37. chris
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 11:56:30

Starryz97;80297]cant we just wanna know how to make it?cant we just try it out?perhaps we will like it @Krispy Kreme i dun like buster.i like VGG mod and yep,some thing that are long and heavy.Buster is wayyyy to short and light compare with VGG mod[/QUOTE] you can, but the way this thread is going, it seems to be a bit too much. You've seen the comment, right? Emboss body, emboss caps, blahblahblah, etc,etc. I guess you've got to try it out using with what you have. It's just that it seems that it's making everyone like they're a homeboy of Vic (fanboy is more appropriate) [QUOTE=MickChickenn;79271]Vic left without revealing one of his greatest mods, so I created this thread to discuss the mod, what it has done, its impact, and how to make it.[/QUOTE] THIS...is waaaay too much fanboy-ism. Look at the words used. IMPACT. GREATEST. IT HAS DONE. It seems too much eager. Not too mention New Members/Members are asking for a tutorial of it :/ also V-Rod = Vic Rod = Vic's mod = IDFC-if-Guitrum-made-it-cause-Vic-owns-it. [QUOTE=Hippo2626 wrote: The tips are airfit tips and emboss body. He said so in a comment reply.
    It seems that there's too much attention now that he's gone. Question is: why didn't you ask him about it when he was still in PSing? :hmm: tl;dr; Don't fuck up your life over this mod. EDIT: OR JUST BUY THE MOFO'ING MOD FROM HIM.

38. thebloodgod
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 13:16:53

Starryz97 wrote: cant we just wanna know how to make it?cant we just try it out?perhaps we will like it @Krispy Kreme i dun like buster.i like VGG mod and yep,some thing that are long and heavy.Buster is wayyyy to short and light compare with VGG mod
    u can use my Xbuster lol

39. thebloodgod
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 13:18:16

Starryz97 wrote: cant we just wanna know how to make it?cant we just try it out?perhaps we will like it @Krispy Kreme i dun like buster.i like VGG mod and yep,some thing that are long and heavy.Buster is wayyyy to short and light compare with VGG mod
    u can use my XBuster lol

40. Starryz97
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 13:57:05

off topic:@thebloodgod tell me how to mod?seems like need to cut the comssa cap?o.o

41. Gr3gY
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 15:47:10

Starryz97 wrote: cant we just wanna know how to make it?cant we just try it out?perhaps we will like it i dun like buster.i like VGG mod and yep,some thing that are long and heavy.Buster is wayyyy to short and light compare with VGG mod
    1)OKAY good luck in "trying" it. 2)buster is too short? u have a serious problem, dude

42. thebloodgod
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 16:28:57

this is how to mod my mod _2 supertips _2 dr.grip _2 airfit tips _2 mydear _2 comssa _1 bic round stick hope u can mod it better than i do ^^

43. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 17:37:51

I think Guitrum made it for him..... Here's my theory on how his personal mod was made: Emboss mods has a removable plug on one side. Anyway, Guitrum managed to pull out the removable plug (I tried.....the plug is hard to pull out). Once it's out, he somehow managed to connect them together; probably reused the plug? Other parts for this mod may include sailor grips, airfit tips, and dr. grip grips. Here are some pictures for proof of a plug. :D [B]The little slit where the red arrow is pointing at is the (somehow) removable plug.[/B] [B]For those with Fabrico embosses from Penwish, the plug is located on the Acid Free side of the marker.[/B] If you guys can remove it, show me. :D BTW....IT's LONGER THAN THE VGG MOD.....

44. AWtii69
    Date: Fri, Apr 1 2011 21:48:04

ermm guys, its seriously hard to get dr grip grips over a large emboss cap imo

45. AoD1
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 01:00:18

Wow what the fuck you guys want to know vics mod this badly? Well here ill throw you guys a few bones to fuck with. Guitum didn't make it vic made a new version which is the mod you see in his most recent videos. Most of the mod is emboss. Dr. Grip grips and tips. Beifa black grip. That's all ill say because I know vic doesn't want anyone to know how to make the whole mod. Have fun wasting your time...

46. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 04:40:22

to all the people saying its too long and to give up: Have you ever considered that Vic doesnt have the biggest hands of all time? That there might be other people with bigger hands than Vic? Also, Krispy Kreme, you must be one of those great people that hates everbody they meet. How about instead of being a retard, you just not post and keep your dumb posts inside your tiny little brain, instead of realeasing them into the open world? Too all the people saying that the mod doenst make the spinner, and that nobody know how good the mod is: Consider this. If you gave Vic a toothpick of a mod, do you think that he will be able to spin a WT class combo? I dont think so. Yes, Vic is an amazing spinner, but it doesnt matter how good you are if you dont have anything decent to spin with.

47. chris
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 09:14:20

MickChickenn wrote: to all the people saying its too long and to give up: Have you ever considered that Vic doesnt have the biggest hands of all time? That there might be other people with bigger hands than Vic? Also, Krispy Kreme, you must be one of those great people that hates everbody they meet. How about instead of being a retard, you just not post and keep your dumb posts inside your tiny little brain, instead of realeasing them into the open world? Too all the people saying that the mod doenst make the spinner, and that nobody know how good the mod is: Consider this. If you gave Vic a toothpick of a mod, do you think that he will be able to spin a WT class combo? I dont think so. Yes, Vic is an amazing spinner, but it doesnt matter how good you are if you dont have anything decent to spin with.
    1. That implies you have huge hands as well? 2. Well, most of us here are part of democratic countries, mainly yours, amirite? just pointing that out. just don't mind Krispy Kreme. :> 3. well, I knew that this argument was gonna go out sometime. Ummm....let's see, Kin didn't make the MX (just pointing that out), but Kin makes WT class combos with MXs. That means MXs are decent to spin with, amirite? (lol, fail argument, I know) *sigh* Perhaps its all this preference crap that's turning this into an argument war. Well, whatever drifts your boat may sink mine. Depends on you. that's as far as I will go. Good luck to the adventurers (or w/e you call them). May you be able to achieve success in all this. Srsly.

48. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 14:48:53

Oh wait nevermind xD. Wrong thread

49. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 23:52:06

AWtii69 wrote: ermm guys, its seriously hard to get dr grip grips over a large emboss cap imo
    Agreed. Guitrum didn't make it? My bad....... :/

50. AWtii69
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 23:54:53

@JackyMacky well, i think he did, his youtube channel description says his main mod is(was) the V-Rod, an emboss based mod made by Guitrum

51. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 23:56:17

@AWtii69 Yeah, that's where I read it from. But Aod1 knows Vic personally....so idk what to believe.

52. AWtii69
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 00:00:17

@JackyMacky but look at Aod1's fricken signature! how do you know they kno eachother though?

53. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 00:03:14

Watch some of Vic's earliest vids of him pen spinning. They did some videos together. Damn he's pro back then O_O and now he's even better. Too bad he's quitting pen spinning. :( Or ask Aod1 himself.

54. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 03:13:28

I think asking Aod1 is the worst idea ever. He will probably give you the wrong answer just to be funny.

55. nandoti
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 03:21:02

THIS MY VGG EMBOSS REPLICA :)

56. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 03:22:53

wow. that looks really good. Does it spin well? How did you make it?

57. nandoti
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 03:23:26

i used emboss: body and cap dr grip: grip and tip sailor white and clear and some black grip

58. V-Storm
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 03:28:00

That has to be legit. Stats?

59. nandoti
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 03:46:49

stats? ouu very heavy and very long i think befor vic using dr grip tip he's using aifit gel tip :/

60. thebloodgod
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 04:08:53

WRONG,theres a 1/3 emboss small cap under the cap

61. V-Storm
    Date: Sun, Apr 3 2011 04:15:28

Then how are the caps connected...idk, but that already looks good. No need to make it longer.

62. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Apr 5 2011 00:59:25

idk if this was mentioned yet...but if you look at this sad sad last video from voc, at 4:34 you can see clearly that they are dr grip tips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZqiTYisBdE

63. vmkblaster01
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 07:07:47

I only see one emboss pen and dr. grip, and Airfit tips

64. Dr.Spinner
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 08:54:46

Simple my friends Parts: Emboss White (rubbed clean) White Emboss caps White Sailor Gel Grips 2 Dr.Grip tips Anyball grips (2 sections)

65. Rapid
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 09:35:21

^ wut

66. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 14:27:40

Wow is no one really going to believe my post? Why the fuck would I lie about a pen mod when me and Vic both know you guys are never going to figure it out anyways. I know vic personally to all you newfags who dont know so I would know what his mod is made of. and yea dr. Spinner your WRONG. Your missing like 4 parts. No one should be making this pen anyways because its long andheavy as SHit!

67. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 16:48:38

if your so proud of knowing, why dont you just list the parts? You seem to be very pissed at this thread, so just list the parts and nobody will keep guessing.

68. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 18:29:09

uh cause id be disrespecting vic because he doesn't want anyone to know how to make it... And do I sound fucking stoked that I know how to mod his pen? I could care less bro.

69. Colin
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 23:40:03

MickChickenn;82037]if your so proud of knowing, why dont you just list the parts? You seem to be very pissed at this thread, so just list the parts and nobody will keep guessing.[/QUOTE] He's not proud of knowing. Look, I dont mean to sound like a complete asshole, but when you make a thread of how to make a mod without a tutorial, it kinda rages some people. Its unreleased for a reason. You can attempt to recreate it, but when someone gives you SUBTLE hints and tips on how to make it, accept it with respect. And he said [QUOTE=AoD1 wrote: Wow what the fuck you guys want to know vics mod this badly? ...That's all ill say because I know vic doesn't want anyone to know how to make the whole mod.

70. Holypie
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 23:45:32

I can understand the desire to figure out a secret mod, but I think it's best left to your own tinkering. When you're happy with what you have then that's when you're done, whether it's right or wrong. It's not going to be the same mod, it's just going to be your interpretation of that mod. When I made my fake Baaron DC (don't kill me) I did it the way I wanted to even though it was wrong (used grips for the stripes rather than tips. Something like what Guitrum did in his timelapse video but not quite). I like it, and that's what matters. I don't know why people are so obsessed with getting a secret mod perfect, it's not like you're actually going to know whether you did it correctly or not since if it's secret nobody's going to confirm that it's actually done right.

71. Raos
    Date: Wed, Apr 6 2011 23:46:27

this is like Baarons dc mod ALL OVER AGAIN

72. neoknux_009
    Date: Thu, Apr 7 2011 00:03:28

ugh whats with all the haters? Its just nice to have a mod/similar Mod to what one of our favorte spinners spin. Its just for collection purposes like how some people like collecting rsvps mxs in different colors. Does having more colors make us better? nO! of cousre we all know that. Is kin an asshole because he as 3 different colored mx's? No! So should we be looked down on because we want to have vics mod in our collection? dont think so. Yeah we know its unlikely we'll solve the official thing, but we can gather all the info we know to create the best replica we can... In the end, vic will only know the real answer, so even we are 100% percent correct, vic can still keep it secret and not tell us..so we will still "dont know" and it will still be vic's "secret". To all the people striving to create a good replica, keep it up.

73. Matt
    Date: Thu, Apr 7 2011 00:28:10

too bad you can't dislike posts anymore......

74. Dr.Spinner
    Date: Fri, Apr 8 2011 08:43:58

Just end this thread it`s a secret mod which Vic doesn`t want anyone to know! and fuck, PS. @AoD1 or whatever the fuck your name is could you ease up a bit! it was just a fucking guess! JESUS FUCKIN` CHRIST!!!!

75. bonkey12
    Date: Fri, Apr 8 2011 09:13:50

ya but look at his "test new mod" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsguw4ibA4c it says in the description: Yep, another personal mod. Emboss based. Looks just like the V-Rod pretty much. [B]Sorry Guitrum, im not using the V-Rod you made me anymore[/B]. =(

76. dragonforce1679
    Date: Sun, Apr 17 2011 21:23:43

@MickChickenn well vic can spin with a bic so...any pen is good if vic has it

77. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 03:35:04

i knew that was coming. I love that video. Anyways, Vic wouldnt use the mod in almost all his videos and put it as his favorite mod on all his pages if it didnt spin well.

78. Dr.Spinner
    Date: Mon, Apr 18 2011 10:28:51

All I know that it is frickin` heavy!

79. Starryz97
    Date: Wed, Apr 20 2011 12:20:39

ok......after observing the vid of vic so long,i found out that the mod that in the picture i posted are NOT vic's emboss mod. u can compare the picture from the test new mod and the picture i posted before...... the mod in the test new mod picture are more Thicker than the mod that i posted with dr.grip tip...... so i guess the nearest thing to vic emboss mod are jus a emboss mod with airfit tip + dr grip + random black grip......

80. HavEn.
    Date: Tue, Apr 26 2011 23:06:09

Starryz97 wrote: ok......after observing the vid of vic so long,i found out that the mod that in the picture i posted are NOT vic's emboss mod. u can compare the picture from the test new mod and the picture i posted before...... the mod in the test new mod picture are more Thicker than the mod that i posted with dr.grip tip...... so i guess the nearest thing to vic emboss mod are jus a emboss mod with airfit tip + dr grip + random black grip......
    its not a normal emboss mod, its extended, and the black grip is beifa..

81. thebloodgod
    Date: Thu, Apr 28 2011 02:46:59

[COLOR="red"][B]Vic dont want anyone to find out how to make his mod so added some part thats not really part,so keep wasting ur time :)[/B][/COLOR]

82. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Apr 28 2011 03:17:27

To mod the VGG Emboss Mod, you first need Vic ;) PrinceXD

83. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 00:03:51

... well i can make the gotgame emboss mod

84. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Apr 29 2011 00:06:09

@Cloud CloudGotGame Personal Emboss Mod? =O Cool~ PrinceXD

85. Breezy
    Date: Fri, May 6 2011 17:27:10

Emboss mods are ugly

86. Raos
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 15:13:37

i have a copy cat, ITS A FUCKING HEAVY FAT METAL ROD GOD DAMNIT FEELS HEAVIER THAN A VGG/BUSTER/MINWOO/KT

87. poisoned
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 15:22:33

Having spun the real one, I can say you dont want it. It's like a long metal rod, it will ruin you.

88. Holypie
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 15:26:29

You just realize this now? It's 2 emboss bodies stuck together with airfit tips. How can it not be a long heavy stick?

89. Breezy
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 20:41:56

Holypie wrote: You just realize this now? It's 2 emboss bodies stuck together with airfit tips. How can it not be a long heavy stick?
    why didn't they ask you lol

90. Holypie
    Date: Sun, May 8 2011 20:46:57

That's what's already been confirmed. Or theorized.

91. Raos
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 06:19:38

Holypie wrote: You just realize this now? It's 2 emboss bodies stuck together with airfit tips. How can it not be a long heavy stick?
    It's more than that, you can tell that his mod is longer then an emboss mod wiu airfit tips, having spun a copycat made with lots of research it is fucking heavy and it's not 2 emboss bodies IMO

92. SuiXidaL
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 06:30:56

it's signo + airfit btw.

93. Froggy
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 07:30:49

You need to craft a workbench first. Go make one. PrinceXD

94. Breezy
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 15:21:55

No ones going to know unless vic tells us himself.

95. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 23:14:01

I think he changes the parts from time to time depending on his combo and to keep people guessing.

96. Holypie
    Date: Mon, May 9 2011 23:54:29

MickChickenn wrote: I think he changes the parts from time to time depending on his combo and to keep people guessing.
    That first part, maybe. That second, no. What would be the point? I don't think he even cares, it's not like he's at his desk reading this while laughing at everyone in this thread because they don't know how to make his mod.

97. JackyMacky
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 01:10:51

I would love to make this mod but I don't want to ruin my emboss nor disrespect Vic. Even if this mod is made, it would be a [B]baton[/B] considering the weight and momentum. The body of an emboss is quite thick; people with short fingers might find it difficult to spin. I strongly suggest this thread be removed and keep your ideas on the VGG personal emboss to yourself. You guys are just ruining this for him; more like offending him. Some fans you guys are. <_<

98. Breezy
    Date: Tue, May 10 2011 04:34:50

JackyMacky wrote: I would love to make this mod but I don't want to ruin my emboss nor disrespect Vic. Even if this mod is made, it would be a [B]baton[/B] considering the weight and momentum. The body of an emboss is quite thick; people with short fingers might find it difficult to spin. I strongly suggest this thread be removed and keep your ideas on the VGG personal emboss to yourself. You guys are just ruining this for him; more like offending him. Some fans you guys are. <_<
    its all good though because personally people like me love heavy ass mods, but I think Emboss are ugly.

99. Doufu
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 08:00:14

JackyMacky wrote: I would love to make this mod but I don't want to ruin my emboss nor disrespect Vic. Even if this mod is made, it would be a [B]baton[/B] considering the weight and momentum. The body of an emboss is quite thick; people with short fingers might find it difficult to spin. I strongly suggest this thread be removed and keep your ideas on the VGG personal emboss to yourself. You guys are just ruining this for him; more like offending him. Some fans you guys are. <_<
    I agree.

100. Rarity
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 08:22:12

Breezy wrote: Emboss mods are ugly
    Shame on you.

101. AoD1
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 08:27:14

Is this chicken shit sorry ass of a thread still going, wow you guys are really pathetic you know that......

102. Breezy
    Date: Wed, May 11 2011 14:35:20

Night Fury wrote: Shame on you.
    They are, the shape of them is just..wierd.

103. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 04:08:53

You guys jelly that I made one? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU MAD, BRO!?!?!?! :trollface: [video=youtube;l6nxbePWPIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6nxbePWPIk[/video] I don't mean to offend Vic, this is just a taunt for the newbz. TROLOLOL!

104. Raos
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 04:42:59

JackyMacky wrote: You guys jelly that I made one? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU MAD, BRO!?!?!?! :trollface: [video=youtube;l6nxbePWPIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6nxbePWPIk[/video] I don't mean to offend Vic, this is just a taunt for the newbz. TROLOLOL!
    i have one to you know T.T

105. Breezy
    Date: Sun, May 15 2011 04:44:48

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: i have one to you know T.T
    nice!

106. Soren
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 16:39:01

i think it is just an emboss body, maybe extended like the vicgotgame mod method, with two emboss caps, airfit tips and dr grip grips, and the black grips are probably just anyballs or cutted from any black grips, read the comments http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsguw4ibA4c&feature=relmfu could someone try this please? i dont have the materials

107. V-Storm
    Date: Wed, May 25 2011 22:13:37

Just make a vicgotgame mod with emboss body+caps. GG.

108. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 10:35:05

JackyMacky wrote: You guys jelly that I made one? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU MAD, BRO!?!?!?! :trollface: [video=youtube;l6nxbePWPIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6nxbePWPIk[/video] I don't mean to offend Vic, this is just a taunt for the newbz. TROLOLOL!
    That is nothing like vics mod........ and the "I don't mean to offend Vic" shit.... 1.Even though you say that it still does. 2. He doesnt go on the fucking board anymore you num nuts. so there is no need to say "I dont mean to offend Vic" because hes never going to read this shit. 3. none of you will ever recreate that mod.... NONE of you. The only one that has a chance at recreating it is ME. and you know what i dont even want to do that. because its his personal shit. so quit wasting your fucking time when you could be making your self a personal mod.

109. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 10:42:47

AoD1 wrote: That is nothing like vics mod........ and the "I don't mean to offend Vic" shit.... 1.Even though you say that it still does. 2. He doesnt go on the fucking board anymore you num nuts. so there is no need to say "I dont mean to offend Vic" because hes never going to read this shit. 3. none of you will ever recreate that mod.... NONE of you. The only one that has a chance at recreating it is ME. and you know what i dont even want to do that. because its his personal shit. so quit wasting your fucking time when you could be making your self a personal mod.
    why don't you shut the fuck up and let us continue instead of being a bitch that saying "none of you will ever recreate that mod.... NONE of you. The only one that has a chance at recreating it is ME. and you know what i dont even want to do that." you know how to make it but you don't want to say it out is nevermind but stop being a bitch like you know everything.

110. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 10:49:38

Starryz97 wrote: why don't you shut the fuck up and let us continue instead of being a bitch that saying "none of you will ever recreate that mod.... NONE of you. The only one that has a chance at recreating it is ME. and you know what i dont even want to do that." you know how to make it but you don't want to say it out is nevermind but stop being a bitch like you know everything.
    Sounds like a personal problem brochacho? Are you sad to hear the truth? That none of you will ever be able to recreate it. Sounds to me like you actually do care. Also I never stated in my post that I "know every thing" All i stated in my post are facts. Fact #1 You will never recreate it and Fact #2 is I CAN recreate it and what I mean by I CAN make it is.... I could make the mod but i choose to respect my friend and not recreate and or post it. nuff said, GG though

111. Krypton
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 10:55:04

Chill, bro. AoD1's got a point, but he doesn't convey his message in a "gentler" manner. He's been Vic's schoolmate and close friend, so I don't see why not.

112. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 10:55:13

close friend but now he is using his friend secret to troll us. i dont see how he respect his friend.

113. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:02:41

Starryz97 wrote: "nuff said"? LOL said so many stuff and u said nuff said...... and btw like i care abt VGG personal emboss mod,VGG mod is just enough......
    Um "said so many stuff and u said nuff said" for starters thats not even a correct sentece and second that doesn't make sense. The correct sentece would be " You said so much stuff and you still say nuff said" I believe thats what your trying to tell me. kid come at me. all i got to say is GG.

114. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:04:01

i change my sentence already dude.and i know my english sucks but why dont you read the post again. and i know that all people that are attempting to create VGG Emboss mod failed......in the video it didn't look so long/short/not nice looking......

115. Krypton
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:04:37

All he's trying to say that he's annoyed that people try to recreate Vic's mod despite Vic not revealing how to make it. And he has a shot at it, but he respects Vic desicion not to. AoD1's a great guy, but you're getting shit now. I'm not siding anyone here, just trying to make peace.

116. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:07:11

Starryz97 wrote: close friend but now he is using his friend secret to troll us. i dont see how he respect his friend.
    Kid your going to have to come at me harder than that... and im not trolling anyone but you, you fucking faggot. who the fuck do you think put me up to this? My mother? If you havent figured it out then you must have down syndrome kid. all i got to say is GG

117. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:11:59

@AoD1 like i care what you said,what if i'm really your mother and i have down syndrome o.o

118. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:15:17

Starryz97 wrote: @Krypton like i don't want to have some peace, but his respect are just like nothing.
    "like i don't want to have some peace, but his respect are just like nothing." - again that makes no sense from what i tried to decipher. Try again kid

119. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:19:14

@AoD1 cause your deciphering sux dude.

120. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:21:42

Starryz97 wrote: @AoD1 like i care what you said,what if i'm really your mother and i have down syndrome o.o
    For one, you obviously do care or we wouldn't be having this converstation and second my mother has much more intelligence than you. you have the intellect of a 3rd grader. Im done kid GG. your not worth my time. Come back when you gain some intelligence.

121. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:28:33

@Starryz97 LEEEAAAAVVVVEEEEEEEEEE.

122. neoknux_009
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:40:16

@AoD1 we dont care that we probably wont get the mod down pact. We're trying the best we can and tahts all that matters. If your so confident that we wont get the mod perfect then your clearly have nothing to worry about. But it seems the opposite? Why do care so much about us NOT making this mod when your 100% certain we wont get it anyway? that is unless we're actually close to finding it... but i find that unlikely.

123. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:44:11

neoknux_009 wrote: @AoD1 we dont care that we probably wont get the mod down pact. We're trying the best we can and tahts all that matters. If your so confident that we wont get the mod perfect then your clearly have nothing to worry about. But it seems the opposite? Why do care so much about us NOT making this mod when your 100% certain we wont get it anyway? that is unless we're actually close to finding it... but i find that unlikely.
    look, me personaly i could careless if you find out... it aint my mod, but vic asked me to tell you leaches to FUCK OFF and go find/ make your own mod.

124. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:46:15

@AoD1 "look, me personaly i could careless if you find out" dude i think it should be "look, i care for nothing if you can find out". whoa your english is worse then me

125. i.suk
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:51:31

*sigh* guess it's started again =__=" hmm, given vic never released tutorial/instructions for his personal emboss mod, it seems he doesn't want us to find out how to make it. and given that most of the ppl who want to know how to make it 'idolize' vic, then they should respect his wishes (which were to leave his mod a secret); so all those vic-obsessed fanboys should just leave it =__=" at any rate, even if we do stumble across the 'right' method, the mod will be too long and heavy for most spinners to use...(it makes a buster cyl look like a comssa, basically) if you want a look-alike, just get an emboss, double cap it, put airfit tips and dr grip grip (or some variation with dr grip tips, airfit grips, sailor etc), it hardly matters if it is the same - after all, what do you gain from that? also, Starryz97, just give it a break and stop "arguing" with AoD.

126. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 11:58:10

Starryz97 wrote: @AoD1 "look, me personaly i could careless if you find out" dude i think it should be "look, i care for nothing if you can find out". whoa your english is worse then me
    um I am pretty sure my sentence makes sense you fucking uneducated Charlie..... I care for "nothing" your retarded i obviously care about myself and my friends you fucking gook.

127. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 12:02:07

@i.suk i already stopped but he started again.so perhaps u can help me abt it?

128. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 12:05:18

Starryz97 wrote: @i.suk i already stopped but he started again.so perhaps u can help me abt it?
    lol, your the one calling me out, your the one that was so happy to jump on me mother fucker, finish what you started you fucking pussy.

129. DarkstarR
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 12:07:30

lol why u fight.i have a mod like what @i.suk says.

130. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 12:17:50

one last sentence and i'm out of this arguement. @AoD1 Dude,wake up and get a life.like you will get anything arguing with me this "kid".Arguing with me just show that you are childish, KID.

131. AoD1
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 12:24:28

Starryz97 wrote: one last sentence and i'm out of this arguement. @AoD1 Dude,wake up and get a life.like you will get anything arguing with me this "kid".Arguing with me just show that you are childish, KID.
    lol, yea bitch out you fucking pussy,you dont have the balls to say what you got to say to me you punk ass charlie. Even a kid with your intelligence could come up with a better post then that with in the span of 13 min? Get the fuck out of here, I believe your the one that started this shit back on pg 11 you fucking Bad Kid, so remember this as i end this.... if you talk shit prepared to get hit.If you cant walk the walk dont talk the talk you fucking punk ass bitch. GG KID GG!

132. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 12:28:22

@i.suk saw that? =.=

133. i.suk
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 12:30:57

Starryz97 wrote: @i.suk saw that? =.=
    the reason i told you to give it a break, and not you and AoD, and not AoD; is because AoD will never stop xD so it's up to you to just leave it -.-

134. Starryz97
    Date: Thu, May 26 2011 12:33:48

@i.suk ok then...

135. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 20:35:42

and the winner if this argument is...... @AoD1 Also. Lemme get this straight. The pen materials is 2 emboss big caps, 2 emboss small caps, 2 airfit or Dr. Grip Tips, 1 Dr. Grip Grip, A few rings of Befia/Profile(Who cares), and an Emboss body. Right? Wrong? Someone let me know.

136. Fail
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 20:39:22

I think its 2 emboss bodies.

137. V-Storm
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 21:53:55

Due to the fact that Vic's mod is definitely long, just make an emboss with Airfit tips, dr. grip grips, and some profile rings. That may give a feel of how it is like.

138. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 22:20:32

i believe this mod is like ivan mod - buster , vicemboss - emboss mod. in other words, an extended emboss barrel, no caps, stuck on dr grip grips and airfit tips. no, not extended like in a vicgotgame mod, but more like in a baaron DC mod.

139. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 23:21:27

This picture proves that its not 2 barrels. http://www.upsb.info/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t2092-7650.html

140. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jun 9 2011 23:22:44

V-Storm wrote: Due to the fact that Vic's mod is definitely long, just make an emboss with Airfit tips, dr. grip grips, and some profile rings. That may give a feel of how it is like.
    I already have. It spins great. But, if you look at the pictures, there are 2 caps.

141. Breezy
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 05:45:09

Idk why penwish doesn't just sell it

142. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 06:04:03

@Breezy i dont know... maybe cuz no one actually knows how to really make it?

143. Breezy
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 06:10:37

Still??

144. Starryz97
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 06:18:28

MickChickenn wrote: This picture proves that its not 2 barrels. http://www.upsb.info/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t2092-7650.html
    nice work for digging out that picture...... i guess i know how to make it now......

145. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Jun 10 2011 06:19:43

well theres no official tutorial and vic didnt approve any. for all you know there could be 10 signo tips shoved up the caps

146. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jun 11 2011 16:41:45

signos dont fit in emboss caps. I tried. :p

147. Fail
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 00:09:03

Yes they do. http://penwish.com/product_info.php?cPath=121_157&products_id=1080 @MickChickenn

148. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 03:24:36

Fail wrote: Yes they do. http://penwish.com/product_info.php?cPath=121_157&products_id=1080 @MickChickenn
    are you retarded? of course they fit in the top of the caps. they obviously dont fit INSIDE that caps. did you not read clouds post?

149. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 03:45:25

thats not the point... i didnt really mean there would be 10 signos shoved into the caps. Im just saying, since theres no official and verified version of the vgg emboss, you cant make an actual mod. You can come as close as possible but there could be some hidden stuff we dont know about.

150. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 03:48:27

i know. we will probably never get the actual mod, due to hidden parts. however, I doubt there are hidded parts. putting something in the body would kill the momentum, and nothing really fits in the caps.

151. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 04:00:51

what about hgg tips?

152. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 04:05:29

idk, but I doubt it. Signos are far larger than HGG, and signos are too small to fit.

153. Soren
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 08:08:49

there is no point in finding out how to make vic's personal emboss mod, the emboss pen itself is far too thick, only good for ppl with giant hands the pen sure looks good, but not everyone is going to be able to spin it

154. Fail
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 14:48:31

I agree with Supergirl. Why are you so interested in this mod anyway?

155. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 15:14:48

Fail wrote: I agree with Supergirl. Why are you so interested in this mod anyway?
    Because it looks good to spin, and it would be cool to add to my mod collection.

156. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 15:16:07

Supergirl wrote: there is no point in finding out how to make vic's personal emboss mod, the emboss pen itself is far too thick, only good for ppl with giant hands the pen sure looks good, but not everyone is going to be able to spin it
    People overstate how thick an emboss pen is. Its really not that bad. Its thick, but dealable. I know not everybody can spin it, due to hand size. fortunately, I have huge hands.

157. Fail
    Date: Sun, Jun 12 2011 15:38:11

But can you deal with h=the weight? it weights like, 25-30g.. @MickChickenn

158. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 03:21:24

Fail wrote: But can you deal with h=the weight? it weights like, 25-30g.. @MickChickenn
    Yes I can. First off, anybody can deal with weight. Your hands adapt. Anyways, my Modified Buster weighs somewhere around 28 grams. I think.

159. Soren
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 17:25:25

MickChickenn wrote: Yes I can. First off, anybody can deal with weight. Your hands adapt. Anyways, my Modified Buster weighs somewhere around 28 grams. I think.
    lol 28g...

160. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 13 2011 19:18:50

i had been spinning a vicgotgame personal emboss minus the small caps, which made my buster feel really light. So, I took a sticky eraser and put some of that up the caps and took signo tips and put them in the caps too. Really heavy, tons of momentum. @Supergirl

161. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 12:50:39

Whoaaa thats f*ckicng heavy!!!

162. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jun 17 2011 18:59:48

Which one? The modified buster or the Emboss Mod? They are both really freaking heavy. @N00Bz

163. EliteN00Bz
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 08:54:15

@MickChickenn Both

164. daniel0731ex
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 17:39:40

Nothing beats this in terms of weight:

I have a 30.5cm long, 0.52cm thick metal rod that weighs 54g. Is this considered as heavy mod?

165. Soren
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 17:51:26

daniel0731ex wrote: Nothing beats this in terms of weight: http://forum.upsb.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=448&d=1306976990
    would be hard to spin, looks pretty thin too

166. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 18:45:20

N00Bz wrote: @MickChickenn Both
    They are both really heavy. But the buster feels kinda light because of the body.

167. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 19:03:22

i once made a Dr CT with (in order) Large CT caps ~> HGG tips ~> Signo Tips ~> Impact RT tips ~> Dr Grip American Ballpoint tips ~> Airfit tips. i bruised my foot when i dropped this mod on it lul, and i was bored

168. thebloodgod
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 19:06:45

MickChickenn wrote: They are both really heavy. But the buster feels kinda light because of the body.
    because of the momentum :)

169. King
    Date: Sat, Jun 18 2011 20:00:40

I wonder what Vic does when he reads this thread. Vicgotgame = Best troll ever?

170. neoknux_009
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 00:43:30

...buster is not light..buster is heavy. >.> but really its all about weight relevance.

171. __H2__
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 01:15:16

[COLOR="navy"][B]

MickChickenn wrote: I already have. It spins great. But, if you look at the pictures, there are 2 caps.
    maybe, just maybe, that's not emboss small caps, maybe under the emboss big caps are shortened renoyld caps...........i guess......[/B][/COLOR]

172. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 02:54:40

its not shortened reynold caps... texture isnot the same i think i figured it out based on that one pic by mickchickenn made a prototype version, wrong colors though. ill post a pic once i get white embosses.

173. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 02:54:58

h2_77 wrote: [COLOR="navy"][B] maybe, just maybe, that's not emboss small caps, maybe under the emboss big caps are shortened renoyld caps...........i guess......[/B][/COLOR]
    WTF are you talking about? We know its small and large emboss caps.

174. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 02:58:57

k chicken, calm the fuck down. hes new just a question, i have some embosses, but the small caps dont fit at all. how did you get them in?

175. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:04:59

Cloud wrote: k chicken, calm the fuck down. hes new just a question, i have some embosses, but the small caps dont fit at all. how did you get them in?
    I havnt put the small caps in. Idk how he does it. lemme think of how he did it.

176. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:13:11

Isn't a Buster or a VGG mod enough for you crazy ass fanboys ? bloody hell, lay of this mod already. If you're wanting something heavy go out and carve a stick out of stone and spin that -.-

177. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:18:02

Krispy Kreme wrote: Isn't a Buster or a VGG mod enough for you crazy ass fanboys ? bloody hell, lay of this mod already. If you're wanting something heavy go out and carve a stick out of stone and spin that -.-
    Dude. Its mostly for collection purposes in my case.

178. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:24:54

MickChickenn wrote: Dude. Its mostly for collection purposes in my case.
    17 pages of wondering how a mod is made just for 'collection' purposes ? Lay off Vic's dick man.

179. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 03:26:55

Krispy Kreme wrote: 17 pages of wondering how a mod is made just for 'collection' purposes ? Lay off Vic's dick man.
    Dude. about 9 of those are AoD arguing. Besides, I just want to know how to make it. its not that big of a deal,

180. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:00:10

My copy based on this http://www.upsb.info/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t2092-7650.html dont have white embosses, so its a work in progress

181. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:04:15

@Cloud very nice looks just like it but different colors :) are those big emboss caps shoved on to small emboss caps?

182. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:04:53

Not legit. Supposed to be Emboss caps.

183. __H2__
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:07:06

[COLOR="navy"][B]

MickChickenn wrote: WTF are you talking about? We know its small and large emboss caps.
    hey, comment politely, even if i was a new-comer in UPSB but that doesn't mean i'm new in PS.........that's just mah guess.....duh...........like CLOUD said, he tried the small caps but they didn't fit at all.......so why not the renoyld caps T_______T...... [/B][/COLOR]

184. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:09:07

h2_77 wrote: [COLOR="navy"][B] hey, comment politely, even if i was a new-comer in UPSB but that doesn't mean i'm new in PS.........that's just mah guess.....duh...........like CLOUD said, he tried the small caps but they didn't fit at all.......so why not the royld caps T_______T...... [/B][/COLOR]
    I dont care how long you have been spinning for. You could be Vic for all I care. But, if you read the earlier posts you would know they are emboss caps. BTW, stop writing in blue. Its annoying.

185. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:12:48

@Cloud nice. not white but looks looks like it.

186. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:14:44

@Cloud looks nice, just like his kinda. different colors lol. but on his it looks like his big emboss caps are in line with body. i mean were the white sailer grip it looks like there is a slot fot it to fit and the grip looks flush with the body. so the emboss caps would be connected with body with something about the same size somehow. im most likely way off since u have like 17 pages about this. but that what im guessing

187. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:14:45

I wonder how he fit both caps.

188. __H2__
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:23:07

MickChickenn wrote: I dont care how long you have been spinning for. You could be Vic for all I care. But, if you read the earlier posts you would know they are emboss caps. BTW, stop writing in blue. Its annoying.
    I read the earlier posts and i know they are emboss caps, but, IMO, why dun u try the renoyld caps, it's possibly the renoyld caps, maybe it can fit the emboss big caps......... p/s: i [B][COLOR="red"]DO NOT[/COLOR][/B] wanna start an another agurment so ....... be polite......thks..

189. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:25:33

h2_77 wrote: I read the earlier posts and i know they are emboss caps, but, IMO, why dun u try the renoyld caps, it's possibly the renoyld caps, maybe it can fit the emboss big caps......... p/s: i [B][COLOR="red"]DO NOT[/COLOR][/B] wanna start an another agurment so ....... be polite......thks..
    I dont think they are reyonalds. They dont look like them.

190. V-Storm
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:28:07

Assuming that there was area to make the grip flush, then the emboss big caps may not be on the small ones.

191. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:29:28

as i said before, they cannot be reynolds. why? the texture is different. 094s are more coarse. Not as shiny as in vic's pic.

192. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:30:42

V-Storm wrote: Assuming that there was area to make the grip flush, then the emboss big caps may not be on the small ones.
    What? You worded that strange.

193. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:32:42

MickChickenn wrote: What? You worded that strange.
    makes sence to me and u all should go look at the pic of his mod again. notice how the white sailer grips seems to be flush with the body and whatever that first cap may be. this meaning there is a area were the grips sits or something like that.

194. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:35:33

I see now. I dont think that would hold up though. Theres too much weight on the tips.

195. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:37:00

i did not use small emboss caps, those dont fit. i used color twin small caps and body. (prolly supposed to be art color for white) think about it. it CANNOT be small emboss caps. why? because small emboss caps are the same size as larges. even if you sand it down, it will still be flush with both caps. in the pic, there is a size difference between large caps and small caps. therefore, it cannot be small emboss caps. i dont think colin said it was emboss body, he just said that he used both large and small caps. however, my method is not supported, endorsed, blah blah ect. by vic. its just my replica.

196. funnky
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:39:11

Cloud wrote: i did not use small emboss caps, those dont fit. i used color twin small caps and body. (prolly supposed to be art color for white) think about it. it CANNOT be small emboss caps. why? because small emboss caps are the same size as larges. even if you sand it down, it will still be flush with both caps. in the pic, there is a size difference between large caps and small caps. therefore, it cannot be small emboss caps. i dont think colin said it was emboss body, he just said that he used both large and small caps.
    you have a point there.

197. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jun 19 2011 04:44:18

he has a very valid point

198. HavEn.
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 01:09:09

vic did use emboss body as he said:/ according to http://www.upsb.info/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t2092-7650.html this is what i came up with:

199. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 01:16:07

HavEn. wrote: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/havenlau/embossbody.png vic did use emboss body as he said:/ according to http://www.upsb.info/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t2092-7650.html this is what i came up with: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/havenlau/embossconstruction.png
    wow your the closes one yet. but your still wrong.

200. HavEn.
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 01:23:00

AoD1 wrote: wow your the closes one yet. but your still wrong.
    yea i know its pretty much impossible to know how its done just by looking at only 1 pic.. it looks almost the same tho

201. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 01:26:34

HavEn. wrote: yea i know its pretty much impossible to know how its done by looking at only 1 pic.. it looks almost the same tho
    Your the closest one yet imo but tell you what, send me $15.00 in paypal from each person in this thread and il tell you guys/ teach you guys how to make it? hows that?

202. Simplex
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:01:14

^lmao aod but seriously woooooow not this again...

203. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:04:53

Simplex wrote: ^lmao aod but seriously woooooow not this again...
    you all think im joking, but really im not, if anyone accuses me of trolling or joking the price will rise to $25.50 per person!

204. Simplex
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:07:39

you are trolling

205. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:09:49

um ok smart fuck, you just blew it for the rest of the fuckers in this thread, the starting price is $25.50 now, and if you keep it up it will keep rising!

206. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:14:38

Why $25.50? Why not an even $25? Plus it's not that hard to make anyway. Why not use something to connect the emboss small cap to the big cap? Hmm, I wonder what fits perfectly inside both an emboss small cap and an emboss large cap? Probably a lot of things actually.

207. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:14:50

and i suppose theres no chance you would scam us. i mean you totally care about your 0 feedback.

208. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:18:58

Holypie;109135]Why $25.50? Why not an even $25? Plus it's not that hard to make anyway. Why not use something to connect the emboss small cap to the big cap? Hmm, I wonder what fits perfectly inside both an emboss small cap and an emboss large cap? Probably a lot of things actually.[/QUOTE] because two people buying = $51.00 with the $ .50 i just made an extra buck and i havent seen you make a V-Rod yet? all you guys have been wrong so far....... so im not buying "its not hard to make story" [QUOTE=Cloud wrote: and i suppose theres no chance you would scam us. i mean you totally care about your 0 feedback.
    and if It makes you feel safer we can have vic get on his account and you can wire the money to vic instead of me if you want, but bottom line me and vic are spliting it, so what ever makes you more comfortable dude.

209. drgripable
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:40:46

wow. im almost tempted. seriously though lol EDIT: Also though, you should make it so that only the people who paid get the tut.

210. Holypie
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:46:26

AoD1 wrote: because two people buying = $51.00 with the $ .50 i just made an extra buck and i havent seen you make a V-Rod yet? all you guys have been wrong so far....... so im not buying "its not hard to make story" and if It makes you feel safer we can have vic get on his account and you can wire the money to vic instead of me if you want, but bottom line me and vic are spliting it, so what ever makes you more comfortable dude.
    And if you charge $30, you've made an extra $10. I don't see your point. I'm not one of the people fumbling around in this thread trying to make this. Don't confuse me for one of them, even if I did want to make this mod, I have a pretty good idea of how to go about doing it.

211. V-Storm
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 02:58:47

How long is it in the end? like not "very long" but legitly.

212. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 03:18:19

LOLOL aod ^.^

213. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:03:26

AoD ruined it. lololol and i still dont understand why people or so upseesed with the mod. just make a vgg mod and ist almost the same thing

214. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:27:32

I am really really tempted to give @AoD1 a shot at this. Too bad my parents wont let me wire money over the internet to a stranger to figure out the secret of a pen. Damn young age.

215. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:29:42

i would not give him a cent. he gets mad at every one and seems untrust worthy. i think its fun to try and watch u peeps figure it out.

216. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:33:41

funnky wrote: i would not give him a cent. he gets mad at every one and seems untrust worthy. i think its fun to try and watch u peeps figure it out.
    He seems to be legit on this. Idk, but I sense hes not joking. Anyways, maybe he left the bottom half of the cap intact, but sanded down the top part so that it fit in the big cap.

217. bonkey12
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:38:07

ha i think i just figured out (thx to @Cloud..) how to make it!.. not that i want it.. i dont even have the parts to make it :P

218. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:40:33

MickChickenn wrote: He seems to be legit on this. Idk, but I sense hes not joking. Anyways, maybe he left the bottom half of the cap intact, but sanded down the top part so that it fit in the big cap.
    i think you right. something like that. if i ever get some embosses ill give it a try. drakeohmetour007s look like his but way off color wise lol

219. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:40:52

bonkey12 wrote: ha i think i just figured out how to make it!.. not that i want it..
    Then how do you think you make it?

220. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:41:59

funnky wrote: i think you right. something like that. if i ever get some embosses ill give it a try. drakeohmetour007s look like his but way off color wise lol
    Trust me. Color is not the main concern when making this mod. Besides, the color can be changed to the users liking.

221. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:45:56

meh... mine looks similar but heres the mystery. if you compare the body, ct is similar to st. the body his mod is much larger than the st in the pic. but, the large cap and small cap appear to not flush. emboss caps flush. small caps are flush with body. my method is prolly not right, only similar. but its close enough for me. :P

222. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:48:23

lol someday i will give it a shot to make one.

223. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 04:48:35

Cloud wrote: meh... mine looks similar but heres the mystery. if you compare the body, ct is similar to st. the body his mod is much larger than the st in the pic. but, the large cap and small cap appear to not flush. emboss caps flush. small caps are flush with body. my method is prolly not right, only similar. but its close enough for me. :P
    Its has to be an emboss body, because the caps are flush against the body, and the caps are flush together, so they have to be emboss.

224. itzDaKine
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 05:34:08

to me it looks like a cut piece of the small emboss cap on the body. sailor/beifa grip between gap of large emboss cap. the sailor under dr grip, airfit tip inside? no? am i dumb?

225. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 07:42:21

its funny how im the first one to notice that vic's emboss has 2 small emboss caps :lol:,and reyonald caps,how can it fits ???it has to be at least fits the supertips body :|

226. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 16:13:34

thebloodgod wrote: its funny how im the first one to notice that vic's emboss has 2 small emboss caps :lol:,and reyonald caps,how can it fits ???it has to be at least fits the supertips body :|
    wait what?!?!:S i thought it only had emboss caps. how u know it has reynold caps?

227. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 16:30:12

funnky wrote: wait what?!?!:S i thought it only had emboss caps. how u know it has reynold caps?
    lol :lol: thats about an arguement on previous pages :lol:

228. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 16:44:55

thebloodgod wrote: lol :lol: thats about an arguement on previous pages :lol:
    ive read the other pages and we decided it was not reynold caps. i must just be a retard:bananalama:

229. Jazz
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 17:16:24

o_o my goodness. itzdakine just said what i was going to say ._.

230. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:12:53

itzDaKine wrote: to me it looks like a cut piece of the small emboss cap on the body. sailor/beifa grip between gap of large emboss cap. the sailor under dr grip, airfit tip inside? no? am i dumb?
    By the theory of Occams Razor, that is correct. By real life however, it probably isnt. I dont think the grips can hold together the caps. Theres too much weight and momentum on the ends to be held by a grip.

231. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 18:22:34

itzDaKine wrote: to me it looks like a cut piece of the small emboss cap on the body. sailor/beifa grip between gap of large emboss cap. the sailor under dr grip, airfit tip inside? no? am i dumb?
    isnt that the order that i told u guys on page 2?? <_<

232. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 19:49:32

thebloodgod wrote: isnt that the order that i told u guys on page 2?? <_<
    Ahaha. @thebloodgod is getting no credit. You were the first to guess the small caps, but guess this. How does he connect them? O_o

233. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 20:13:37

heres my guess. ct cap is used somehow it fits in both small and large emboss caps. @MickChickenn

234. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 20:15:49

[QUOTE=Cloud;109444]heres my guess. ct cap is used somehow it fits in both small and large emboss caps. @Cloud

235. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 20:16:50

shove a ct all the way in an emboss large cut an emboss small leave a space for the sailor grip

236. itzDaKine
    Date: Mon, Jun 20 2011 22:23:44

thebloodgod wrote: isnt that the order that i told u guys on page 2?? <_<
    shiiiiz:/ i ddnt read the other pages credit to @thebloodgod

237. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Jun 21 2011 17:01:11

I guess you could connect the caps like a vicgotgame mod using a CT cap as a BRS and the Emboss caps as Supertips. @Cloud Also, is it possible to empty out the ink of an emboss without ruining the pen?

238. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 02:21:54

FUCK YEAH! i think i might have gotten it right. used cut small emboss, ct cap sanded, large emboss cap. its super stable now, but also prone to breaking. still dont have correct colors, prolly in 2 weeks. length is 27 cm, weight to too much. left a space between large and small emboss for the sailor to fit snugly [spoiler=vgg emboss] [/spoiler] @AoD1 anywhere near it?

239. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 02:24:01

Cloud wrote: FUCK YEAH! i think i might have gotten it right. used cut small emboss, ct cap sanded, large ct cap still dont have correct colors, prolly in 2 weeks. [spoiler=vgg emboss] http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7554.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7557.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7558.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7559.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7560.jpg[/spoiler] @MickChickenn
    You know its supposed to be Small Emboss, Large Emboss, Possibly CT, and Emboss Body, right? EDIT: Wait. Nevermind. Just replace the Large CT caps on the end with large Emboss, and you should be good to go I think.

240. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 02:25:29

look at the pic again. thats what i used. :facepalm: @MickChickenn

241. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 02:28:08

[QUOTE=Cloud;109934]look at the pic again. thats what i used. :facepalm: @Cloud

242. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 02:28:11

[QUOTE=Cloud;109931]FUCK YEAH! i think i might have gotten it right. used cut small emboss, ct cap sanded, large ct cap. its super stable now, but also prone to breaking. still dont have correct colors, prolly in 2 weeks. [spoiler=vgg emboss] http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7554.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7557.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7558.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7559.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7560.jpg[/spoiler] @AoD1

243. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 02:29:50

oh woops fixed lol but still, its self explanatory from the pic. its pretty obvious i didnt use large ct caps. @DrakeOhMeteor007 is that how you made yours?

244. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 02:33:46

[QUOTE=Cloud;109931]FUCK YEAH! i think i might have gotten it right. used cut small emboss, ct cap sanded, large emboss cap. its super stable now, but also prone to breaking. still dont have correct colors, prolly in 2 weeks. length is 27 cm, weight to too much. [spoiler=vgg emboss] http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7554.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7557.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7558.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7559.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7560.jpg[/spoiler] @AoD1. We're waiting for your judgement.

245. daniel0731ex
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 02:45:11

WHAT you guys are still onto this? Wow you sure are obsessed.

246. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 03:59:13

daniel0731ex wrote: WHAT you guys are still onto this? Wow you sure are obsessed.
    If you dont have anything to add, dont post.

247. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 05:04:11

no its not it.

248. Cloud
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 05:08:50

@AoD1 close? way off?

249. Raos
    Date: Wed, Jun 22 2011 12:06:13

Cloud wrote: oh woops fixed lol but still, its self explanatory from the pic. its pretty obvious i didnt use large ct caps. @DrakeOhMeteor007 is that how you made yours?
    no

250. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 03:21:21

damn. we were hot and now were cold again.

251. V-Storm
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 05:05:03

Mickchicken, if it were me, then I'd be deeply thankful for it to LOOK like the mod, implying that the things inside aren't shown/probably make it heavier.Just sayin' ;)

252. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 05:42:11

i'm happy with mine. not gonna try to figure it out any more. it looks close enough for me. now just have to wait for white embosses.

253. sarugio
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 14:59:39

so can i reveal the secrets now? my friend ask VGG's best friend who know how to make it. can i make a simple text tutorial for it? or you can just send me personal message

254. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 15:40:16

1) if you respect Vic, dont share it. Not even via PM. 2) although you know it, and have obtained the tut from a friend who asked VGG's best friend... credible? so.. best if you keep it to yourself. dont even share it to fanboys like... the ones above. PrinceXD

sarugio wrote: so can i reveal the secrets now? my friend ask VGG's best friend who know how to make it. can i make a simple text tutorial for it? or you can just send me personal message

255. Hex
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 15:50:09

PrinceXD wrote: 1) if you respect Vic, dont share it. Not even via PM. 2) although you know it, and have obtained the tut from a friend who asked VGG's best friend... credible? so.. best if you keep it to yourself. dont even share it to fanboys like... the ones above. PrinceXD
    this.

256. Holypie
    Date: Thu, Jun 23 2011 15:53:29

You do realize that even if you manage to get it, AoD1 probably won't tell you. Nor will he tell you how close it is.

257. Breezy
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 00:31:21

There's so many other pens...don't worry about vics and just move on

258. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 02:47:07

my guess is that the body is white emboss(obviously), hollowed, with small emboss caps cut to less than a centimeter or so connected to the emboss body, white sailor sections, large emboss cap, airfit tip, beifas, dr grip grip. its probably wrong anyways but might as well take a guess

259. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 02:55:10

im not a fanboy of the mod, i just like vics spinning

260. funnky
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 03:55:00

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: im not a fanboy of the mod, i just like vics spinning
    i dont think having his mod will make u spin like him lol

261. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 03:57:25

@DrakeOhMeteor007 that doesnt make sense. if you arent a fanboy, but you like HIS SPINNING, why are you trying to make HIS MOD? also, people arent vgg emboss mod fanboys, rather vic fanboys. bottom line. you are a fanboy.

262. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 04:00:07

funnky wrote: i dont think having his mod will make u spin like him lol
    i dont wan t to spin like him, im nto a fan of power

263. funnky
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 04:03:19

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: i dont wan t to spin like him, im nto a fan of power
    well then this mod aint for you if u dint power trick. lol unless u have manly hands and spin super heavy mods

264. MightAsWellGG
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 14:52:31

i understand people that want to make this mod out of curiosity, so instead of trying to get it 100% correct, why not settle with a mod that is close? it probably wont feel much different from the original mod, and you can stop asking how to make it, because it isn't that important. i mean, people made look-a-likes or guessed versions of some mods famous spinners use, and theres nothing wrong with those.

265. AoD1
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 21:50:44

sarugio wrote: so can i reveal the secrets now? my friend ask VGG's best friend who know how to make it. can i make a simple text tutorial for it? or you can just send me personal message
    Who are you? Only me and vic know how to make the mod, so your full of shit.

266. AWtii69
    Date: Fri, Jun 24 2011 23:21:27

i still think we wont be able to get it perfect. the small cap he used could be an s360 or a marvy or anything?? we wont know

267. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 03:44:15

We wont get it perfect. I know that for a fact unless somebody that knows tells us. Still, you might as well get as close as possible. Everybodys saying "Just settle for a lookalike Blah blah blah" But thats just it. Its nothing more than a look-alike. Its not the mod if its not made right. You cant say that you have added VGGs personal emboss mod to your collection if you dont have it. We probably will never get it, but we might as well try to get it. @AoD1, and their lips are sealed tighter than a nun's asshole.

268. Fail
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 20:31:12

Lol...last sentence just cracks me up. How do you know for sure that AoD1 knows how to make it?

269. funnky
    Date: Sat, Jun 25 2011 20:54:06

Fail wrote: Lol...last sentence just cracks me up. How do you know for sure that AoD1 knows how to make it?
    yeah true.

270. AoD1
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 03:41:12

Fail wrote: Lol...last sentence just cracks me up. How do you know for sure that AoD1 knows how to make it?
    LOL this sentence cracks me up. um hold on a sec, let me think for a minute? maybe cuz me and vicgotgame have been best friends for 7 - 8 years? or maybe that hes the only other penspinner in slo county that I know? or maybe because he lives 15 minutes away from me? or maybe vic was the one that typed that shit on my account? or maybe just maybe i have seen that pen more then you will ever see it in a life time? good enough?

271. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 03:17:42

AoD1 wrote: LOL this sentence cracks me up. um hold on a sec, let me think for a minute? maybe cuz me and vicgotgame have been best friends for 7 - 8 years? or maybe that hes the only other penspinner in slo county that I know? or maybe because he lives 15 minutes away from me? or maybe vic was the one that typed that shit on my account? or maybe just maybe i have seen that pen more then you will ever see it in a life time? good enough?
    actually personal i dont think that is good enough. did he ever personally tell you how to make it and showed you?

272. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 03:52:05

funnky wrote: actually personal i dont think that is good enough. did he ever personally tell you how to make it and showed you?
    Its not rocket science. If you see the mod enough, eventually you figure out how to make it. If your friend owns the mod, then you can usually ask him how to make it without consequence.

273. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 03:53:28

MickChickenn wrote: Its not rocket science. If you see the mod enough, eventually you figure out how to make it. If your friend owns the mod, then you can usually ask him how to make it without consequence.
    true

274. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 18:58:32

funnky wrote: actually personal i dont think that is good enough. did he ever personally tell you how to make it and showed you?
    um yea. he came over and showed me his mod when he first made it. you want me to film a video with vic saying he showed me his mod himself?? will that be good fuckin good enough for you?

275. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:06:32

AoD1 wrote: um yea. he came over and showed me his mod when he first made it. you want me to film a video with vic saying he showed me his mod himself?? will that be good fuckin good enough for you?
    do it

276. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:08:09

Why would you not believe that AoD1 knows how to make the mod?

277. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:10:04

funnky wrote: do it
    Are you freaking kidding me? You are the biggest moron on this board (other than Krispy Kreme) if your serious. How could you not believe that he knows how to make it? Him and Vic know each other. They've filmed combos together!

278. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:11:18

MickChickenn wrote: Are you freaking kidding me? You are the biggest moron on this board (other than Krispy Kreme) if your serious. How could you not believe that he knows how to make it? Him and Vic know each other. They've filmed combos together!
    so? he said he would.

279. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:13:38

funnky wrote: so? he said he would.
    Really? your taking him too literally. Your fooling yourself if you think that @AoD1 doesnt know how to make the mod.

280. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:17:44

@funnky aod knows.

281. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 19:50:24

Cloud wrote: @MickChickenn fuck you. krispy kreme isnt a moron, just an asshole when he wants to be (most of the time)
    Hes annoying as hell. Its really irritating. Recently he has gotten better though.

282. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 20:07:55

@MickChickenn 1. he CAN be annoying and an asshole to certain dicks on UPSB 2. if you knew him better, hes actually pretty cool 3. hes not a moron.

283. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Jun 28 2011 18:25:42

Cloud wrote: @MickChickenn 1. he CAN be annoying and an asshole to certain dicks on UPSB 2. if you knew him better, hes actually pretty cool 3. hes not a moron.
    Whatever floats your boat. I personally think he is a giant douche bag, but you may like him. Whatever.

284. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jun 30 2011 04:25:27

is that still the emboss mod we're talking about? its still a personal emboss mod, but looks completely different colorwise.

285. Riley
    Date: Thu, Jun 30 2011 04:36:14

Cloud wrote: is that still the emboss mod we're talking about? its still a personal emboss mod, but looks completely different colorwise.
    Oops, I just liked your post by accident. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's the same, just changed grips on the outside.

286. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jun 30 2011 04:39:12

you mean you dont like my post? :'( i dunno, what tanish grips are there to sub for beifas?

287. V-Storm
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 00:56:47

Cloud wrote: you mean you dont like my post? :'( i dunno, what tanish grips are there to sub for beifas?
    I always thought those were just dirty sailors. lol. Anyways. in the main mod that we're talking about, he sometimes switches the airfit tips for dr. grip tips. Confirm is the first video on vicgotslomo channel.

288. itzDaKine
    Date: Mon, Jul 4 2011 01:28:57

ive always thought we were talkin about the VGG mod in the bust tut he gave us! thats the one i wanna make! i though those were brown sailors... or idk:/

289. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 8 2011 16:52:51

They are the same exact mod, just with different grips instead of the befia and more of the sailor.

290. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Jul 15 2011 20:39:06

[spoiler=VicGotGame Mod Replica by Cloud] [/spoiler] So, what do you guys think?

291. Forest
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 18:26:57

yea, i agree with MickChicken. this is wat i think. it's a body of a supertip or emboss body rubbed clean and two large caps over two small emboss caps then dr.grips over the large emboss caps with airfit tips. then there are black sailor grips and grey sailor grips for spinning effects. here's a pic -> http://www.upsb.info/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t2092-7650.html

292. V-Storm
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 18:33:56

Cloud wrote: [spoiler=VicGotGame Mod Replica by Cloud]http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7580.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7581.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7582.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7583.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7584.jpg[/spoiler] So, what do you guys think?
    Legit, but the small emboss sections are supposed to be half the size, from what it looks.

293. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 16 2011 18:54:00

yeah its a bit long, i noticed after i made it :/

294. Forest
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 00:05:51

Cloud wrote: [spoiler=VicGotGame Mod Replica by Cloud]http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7580.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7581.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7582.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7583.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7584.jpg[/spoiler] So, what do you guys think?
    haha that's pro. xDDD nice job. i think u really did well on that. tell us how to make it pl0x. :)

295. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 03:47:18

Best replica yet IMO.

296. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 06:50:32

Thanks everyone, but unfortunately, V-Storm is right, the caps are a bit long. I'm redoing it right now, testing with how to make it sturdier. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

297. drgripable
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 07:59:14

@Cloud , EPIC WIN how does it spin? lol

298. lolful
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 09:25:08

True he's pretty cool @KrispyKreme

Cloud wrote: @MickChickenn 1. he CAN be annoying and an asshole to certain dicks on UPSB 2. if you knew him better, hes actually pretty cool 3. hes not a moron.

299. Spin4fun
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 09:53:36

V-Storm wrote: Legit, but the small emboss sections are supposed to be half the size, from what it looks.
    more like 1/3rd of the small embosses

300. __H2__
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 10:09:09

Cloud wrote: Thanks everyone, but unfortunately, V-Storm is right, the caps are a bit long. I'm redoing it right now, testing with how to make it sturdier. I'll post a pic tomorrow.
    may be shorten the small cap is the good choice :):)

301. Spin4fun
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 12:59:52

Cloud wrote: Thanks everyone, but unfortunately, V-Storm is right, the caps are a bit long. I'm redoing it right now, testing with how to make it sturdier. I'll post a pic tomorrow.
    lol i say superglue :P

302. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 21:02:45

@Riley , Done :) Compare to Vic's: http://www.upsb.info/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t2092-7650.html [Spoiler=VGG Emboss, Shortened Caps] Took me a while to figure out how to make it with shorter caps, since I would not have much room for the large cap to stay on. I had to redo practically the whole thing. Tested over and over to make it more stable, since it's super heavy (think, longer and heavier buster). It took me a total of 4 hours to finish it LOL. Took forever, too heavy to spin, I don't recommend making it. [/spoiler]

303. Spin4fun
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 22:04:58

lol tut:D

304. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 22:16:32

Cloud wrote: @Riley , Done :) Compare to Vic's: http://www.upsb.info/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t2092-7650.html [Spoiler=VGG Emboss, Shortened Caps] Took me a while to figure out how to make it with shorter caps, since I would not have much room for the large cap to stay on. I had to redo practically the whole thing. Tested over and over to make it more stable, since it's super heavy (think, longer and heavier buster). It took me a total of 4 hours to finish it LOL. Took forever, too heavy to spin, I don't recommend making it. http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7591.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7593.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7595.jpg http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j355/CloudUPSB/IMG_7596.jpg[/spoiler]
    Stats?

305. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 22:47:26

I might try to make a mini tut, but its really hard to make. Lots of cutting and gluing to to make the mod sturdy. as for stats, i dont have the exact stats, but i'll try for estimates Weight ~ 25grams? Its pretty much a buster with emboss body and caps Length = 24 cm Cost ~ 25-40 USD, depending on the price of white embosses.I made mine for a little under 30 i think. But i had the grips already.

306. Forest
    Date: Sun, Jul 17 2011 22:53:36

lol thanks for the remake. i think it's amazing but how could vic spin something so heavy...maybe cuz he has huge hands. props to vic tho. xD

307. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 00:57:01

Wow...Cloud's replica looks very similar...but look to the pic again. the BIG emboss caps shynes(is this correct?) The body too.but the "part"after the sailor doesnt...so Im quite sure that this are other things,no the small caps...i mean,he uses it for the mod,but they could be inside the big caps,or even inside the body,if they were shaved,hum?

308. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:07:25

@DArKT I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're trying to say. What do you mean by shyness? Umm... from what I do understand, I can say that it is impossible to put the small Emboss caps inside of the large caps, due to the fact that their diameters are so close, it would destroy the cap of you sanded it down to the point where it would fit inside. I know my replica isn't the actual things, I just tried to make it look as similar as possible from the outside. I have no idea what else he had inside the mod. EDIT: Did you mean "shines"? If you did, both of my caps shine, the body doesn't because it is rubbed.

309. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:17:29

Cloud wrote: I might try to make a mini tut, but its really hard to make. Lots of cutting and gluing to to make the mod sturdy. as for stats, i dont have the exact stats, but i'll try for estimates Weight ~ 25grams? Its pretty much a buster with emboss body and caps Length = 24 cm Cost ~ 25-40 USD, depending on the price of white embosses.I made mine for a little under 30 i think. But i had the grips already.
    Thanks for the stats. Please make a tut if possible. Would greatly appreciate it.

310. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:23:33

Cloud wrote: @DArKT I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're trying to say. What do you mean by shyness? Umm... from what I do understand, I can say that it is impossible to put the small Emboss caps inside of the large caps, due to the fact that their diameters are so close, it would destroy the cap of you sanded it down to the point where it would fit inside. I know my replica isn't the actual things, I just tried to make it look as similar as possible from the outside. I have no idea what else he had inside the mod.
    kkkkkk sorry for that. i mean,if you go back to the posts where Aod says whe were really close,someone had a "draw" of the mod,and thre wasnt Ac caps. About the part that shyness,the Ac caps. in Vic's photo,the part whe dont know what he used,i think thats not an emboss small caps,but something else... Sorry for the bad english...

311. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:34:48

DArKT wrote: kkkkkk sorry for that. i mean,if you go back to the posts where Aod says whe were really close,someone had a "draw" of the mod,and thre wasnt Ac caps. About the part that shyness,the Ac caps. in Vic's photo,the part whe dont know what he used,i think thats not an emboss small caps,but something else... Sorry for the bad english...
    I kind of get what your saying. I do believe its Small Emboss Cap, though. It couldnt really be anything else.

312. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:49:12

MickChickenn wrote: I kind of get what your saying. I do believe its Small Emboss Cap, though. It couldnt really be anything else.
    thats it. i think its kinda like a ivan mod.he cuts 1 emboss body,sands the tip part,and put them together.something like that: body(sanded part)-piece of the other body-big caps

313. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 02:56:58

DArKT wrote: thats it. i think its kinda like a ivan mod.he cuts 1 emboss body,sands the tip part,and put them together.something like that: body(sanded part)-piece of the other body-big caps
    I seem to remember somebody else saying that. Look at the picture that i posted earlier of the mod, and you will see that the end of the pen(cap area) tapers out, and a body doesnt taper. EDIT: Nevermind. I re read your post. I could see how it would be like that, but that would be kinda inconvientient to do when you could use small caps.

314. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:03:19

MickChickenn wrote: I seem to remember somebody else saying that. Look at the picture that i posted earlier of the mod, and you will see that the end of the pen(cap area) tapers out, and a body doesnt taper. EDIT: Nevermind. I re read your post. I could see how it would be like that, but that would be kinda inconvientient to do when you could use small caps.
    but thats the point!! whe cant use small caps!!they dont fit!!

315. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:05:49

hm? yeah i used small emboss caps. this is the newer version, so small caps are shorter, dont use ac caps anymore. its basically just and emboss mod, with small caps in between the large caps and the body. The small caps dont go in the large caps, they just touch it. its a bit hard to explain, maybe i could take some pics.

316. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:12:28

hum...yeah...but I still think that in Vics emboss he DIDNT used small caps...i dunno...

317. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:18:21

heres mine Large emboss cap --> sailor ---------> small cut emboss caps ^goes over last part ^over a little part ^over a part of emboss of emboss backplug----of emboss backplug---------- backplug which i extended with a comssa body glued on to make the mod more stable

318. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:23:22

Cloud wrote: heres mine Large emboss cap --> sailor ---------> small cut emboss caps ^goes over last part ^over a little part ^over a part of emboss of emboss backplug----of emboss backplug---------- backplug which i extended with a comssa body glued on to make the mod more stable
    wow,kinda hard to imagine...this should be difficult to mod

319. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:25:31

like i said, it took me 4 hours to get the idea and actually mod it successfully i can make a crappy version with wrong color parts if you want

320. funnky
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:26:53

Cloud wrote: like i said, it took me 4 hours to get the idea and actually mod it successfully i can make a crappy version with wrong color parts if you want
    ^that would be kinda cool.

321. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 03:37:53

Humm...Imagine This mod with Red Caps and black body...it would be very great...

322. i.suk
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 05:19:35

for the people who asked for a tut: i ask, yeah you'll have a pretty-well made 'fake' lookalike version, a 25g 24cm stick which makes a buster seem like a pencil by comparison xD and you'll spend $30+ on it too (although i guess quite a handful of spinners will have airfit tips, dr grip grips lying around) spending that much on a fake copy which can hardly be spun? nice :P if you'd paid to get the real thing, then it's understandable...but on a copy? that being said, props to Cloud for succeeding where many have failed, his version is by far the best 'copy' in this thread :) pretty smart method of connecting parts

323. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 06:39:33

i.suk wrote: for the people who asked for a tut: i ask, yeah you'll have a pretty-well made 'fake' lookalike version, a 25g 24cm stick which makes a buster seem like a pencil by comparison xD and you'll spend $30+ on it too (although i guess quite a handful of spinners will have airfit tips, dr grip grips lying around) spending that much on a fake copy which can hardly be spun? nice :P if you'd paid to get the real thing, then it's understandable...but on a copy? that being said, props to Cloud for succeeding where many have failed, his version is by far the best 'copy' in this thread :) pretty smart method of connecting parts
    Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades bro.

324. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 14:24:33

i.suk wrote: for the people who asked for a tut: i ask, yeah you'll have a pretty-well made 'fake' lookalike version, a 25g 24cm stick which makes a buster seem like a pencil by comparison xD and you'll spend $30+ on it too (although i guess quite a handful of spinners will have airfit tips, dr grip grips lying around) spending that much on a fake copy which can hardly be spun? nice :P if you'd paid to get the real thing, then it's understandable...but on a copy? that being said, props to Cloud for succeeding where many have failed, his version is by far the best 'copy' in this thread :) pretty smart method of connecting parts
    Ok.but what if cloud's replica is right?

325. i.suk
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 14:28:25

DArKT wrote: Ok.but what if cloud's replica is right?
    and what if it's wrong? xD 1. i don't think we'll ever have this confirmed or not =\ yeah, it might be right - but we'll never know this, and if the tutorial is made; it can only claim to be a lookalike 2. there's many ways you can use to connect cap sections, it's not likely Cloud would have used the exact same method Vic used in the original

326. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 14:35:31

i.suk wrote: and what if it's wrong? xD 1. i don't think we'll ever have this confirmed or not =\ yeah, it might be right - but we'll never know this, and if the tutorial is made; it can only claim to be a lookalike 2. there's many ways you can use to connect cap sections, it's not likely Cloud would have used the exact same method Vic used in the original
    Yeah,lets wait for Vic's judgement...o whe can ask AoD

327. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 15:49:15

I highly doubt that my version is right. The are so many other possible ways it could have been done. I just made mine to look like it from the outside. I actually agree with i.suk. Like I said, it is pretty expensive, and is somewhat hard to make. It isn't really practical to make. As for judgement, Aod wont tell us. I don't think Vic will either.

328. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 22:13:30

So you connected the caps with a comSsa body and glued it together? Pretty good.

329. Spin4fun
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 22:35:35

It's emboss small caps

330. V-Storm
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 22:38:51

I hypothesize that it should be same length full size Vicgotgame (supertip) mod.

331. Raos
    Date: Mon, Jul 18 2011 23:47:27

@AoD1 Which one is more correct HavEn's/ THe 1 i posted or Clouds?

332. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:38:30

V-Storm wrote: I hypothesize that it should be same length full size Vicgotgame (supertip) mod.
    I dont. His mod is shortened, and is still big on his hands.

333. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 18:10:57

waitwaitwait, i've been keeping up sooo closely with this thread, when really, there are NO DIFFERENCES IN THE REPLICAS EXCEPT THE WAY YOU CONNECT THE CAPS??? if you want a replica, just make it look alike from the outside!!!! why is there soo much fuss over how the caps are connected? :facepalm:

334. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 21:22:21

i have no idea how drake made his... i just realized the the mod is REALLY GREAT if you remove the airfit tips. LOL

335. Raos
    Date: Thu, Jul 21 2011 21:28:58

this mod is an awesome *cough* dildo *cough* :trollface: jkjk

336. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 01:16:01

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: this mod is an awesome *cough* dildo *cough* :trollface: jkjk
    AHAHA!!!!!!! Thats pretty much what it is and if you add Dr. Grip Tips, it becomes a back scratcher. I still feel like making one though. @Cloud Tut? Please?

337. PREDATORNET
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 01:25:46

He basically already explained how to make the thing, read trough his posts again. Cutting down emboss caps, using comssa body, etc.

338. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 03:29:01

PREDATORNET wrote: He basically already explained how to make the thing, read trough his posts again. Cutting down emboss caps, using comssa body, etc.
    I know that, it would just be better to have it in a big organized fashion, plus he could include in his tut how much to cut of the comSsa and the small cap, and how much glue to use, etc. It would be really helpful.

339. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Jul 22 2011 05:56:10

i could make a short tut if you really want on how i made it if i can get parts... i used hot glue, just enough to make it stick.

340. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:16:26

Cloud wrote: i could make a short tut if you really want on how i made it if i can get parts... i used hot glue, just enough to make it stick.
    Why would you need extra parts? You could just number out the steps.

341. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:28:36

I thought i said somewhere that it was too hard to completely dismantle it for a tut. @MickChickenn

342. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:30:00

Cloud wrote: I thought i said somewhere that it was too hard to completely dismantle it for a tut. @MickChickenn
    Why would you dismantle it? Unless you dont remember how to make it.

343. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:33:01

MickChickenn wrote: Why would you dismantle it? Unless you dont remember how to make it.
    It's kinda hard to make a mini tuto on this mod...

344. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:34:54

DArKT wrote: It's kinda hard to make a mini tuto on this mod...
    What r u on? Its not harder than any other mod. Unless the rules of making a non picture tut changed overnight, you just write out the steps you took to make the mod in a post on this thread.

345. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:43:56

[QUOTE=MickChickenn;119260]What r u on? Its not harder than any other mod. Unless the rules of making a non picture tut changed overnight, you just write out the steps you took to make the mod in a post on this thread.[/QUOT Cut the comssa,cut the emboss small cap,and guess the rest...

346. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 03:45:21

i thought you wanted a pic tut. but in that case, i already explained. i just eyeballed the cuts.

347. Cyan
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 06:09:07

[video=youtube;qO6rog8hnas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6rog8hnas[/video]

348. thebloodgod
    Date: Sat, Jul 23 2011 06:33:25

LOL this thread is still alive? :lol: "Your right. I added two parts on each end to make the mod alittle longer for my hand. But is what your thinking these parts are, really the parts? you'll never know. ;)" -Vicgotslomo :mellow: we might never figure it out unless Vic or AoD tell us :lol:

349. MickChickenn
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 03:10:24

Alright. I think I have it. Im gonna cut a small emboss, comsSa, and connect them, and use a tiny bit of superglue to hold them together. BTW, is there any way to dye/change the color of an emboss cap? Such as bleach etc.

350. Cloud
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 19:49:52

nah, but emboss come in a lot of colors. if you check the different brands of embosses, you'll find a lot of variety. I've found a lime green emboss :) but i'm assuming you want white. you coul spray paint it, but i'm not sure how great it will be in comparison to the real one.

351. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Jul 24 2011 20:26:45

thebloodgod wrote: LOL this thread is still alive? :lol: "Your right. I added two parts on each end to make the mod alittle longer for my hand. But is what your thinking these parts are, really the parts? you'll never know. ;)" -Vicgotslomo :mellow: we might never figure it out unless Vic or AoD tell us :lol:
    The parts that you are talking are emboss small caps

352. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 01:53:58

How do you think it would look with this color scheme= white body, white big caps, black small caps. Good? Bad? @thebloodgod

353. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 02:26:18

MickChickenn wrote: How do you think it would look with this color scheme= white body, white big caps, black small caps. Good? Bad? @thebloodgod
    why mentioned me ? :mellow:

354. AWtii69
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 02:40:24

MickChickenn wrote: Alright. I think I have it. Im gonna cut a small emboss, comsSa, and connect them, and use a tiny bit of superglue to hold them together. BTW, is there any way to dye/change the color of an emboss cap? Such as bleach etc.
    do you mean to use comssa caps or body? i havent read much of this thread EDIT: @JackyMacky you might remember. he removed his comments tho..

355. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 03:20:24

thebloodgod wrote: why mentioned me ? :mellow:
    because you are a great spinner, a fan of vicgotgame, and I respect your opinion.

356. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 03:21:54

AWtii69 wrote: do you mean to use comssa caps or body? i havent read much of this thread EDIT: @JackyMacky you might remember. he removed his comments tho..
    The cap or body question is a good one. Also, he occasionally uses Dr. Grip tips. Look in his recent videos (slomo and WT11) and he uses Dr. Grip tips, but he uses Airfit any time else.

357. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 03:34:03

@MickChickenn ,no its bad...u should make the small emboss caps grey,and like vic add a black grip at each ends after the dr.grip grip :) it should look epic...if u add a grey grip or a dirty white colored grip at each ends...it should look like a jelly pen :D like the version in the tw.sonic bust tut ;)

358. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 03:38:35

thebloodgod wrote: @MickChickenn ,no its bad...u should make the small emboss caps grey,and like vic add a black grip at each ends after the dr.grip grip :) it should look epic...if u add a grey grip or a dirty white colored grip at each ends...it should look like a jelly pen :D like the version in the tw.sonic bust tut ;)
    Could you rephrase that. I didnt catch that completely. BTW, my emboss caps are black. How could I change the color? EDIT: I re read the post and I get it now. Cap color changing question still stands.

359. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 03:44:08

MickChickenn wrote: Could you rephrase that. I didnt catch that completely. BTW, my emboss caps are black. How could I change the color? EDIT: I re read the post and I get it now. Cap color changing question still stands.
    the just add some black grips at each ends after the Dr.grip grips ;)

360. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 04:16:39

thebloodgod wrote: the just add some black grips at each ends after the Dr.grip grips ;)
    You mean before the dr gripp grip? Or on top of the grip?

361. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 04:45:31

@AWtii69 he switches the tips out every now and then. the pic i based on used airfits, so thats what i made.

362. thebloodgod
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 05:15:36

MickChickenn wrote: You mean before the dr gripp grip? Or on top of the grip?
    b4 ofc <_<

363. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 16:45:03

MickChickenn wrote: How do you think it would look with this color scheme= white body, white big caps, black small caps. Good? Bad? @thebloodgod
    You shoud do one with black body,red small caps,black big caps...Awesome!!!

364. AWtii69
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 18:22:38

Cloud wrote: @AWtii69 he switches the tips out every now and then. the pic i based on used airfits, so thats what i made.
    okay, but i think that pic might be old. he said after he quit he made them dr grip tips, itll also make for a lighter mod =D

365. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 19:13:28

Hey guys, I was bored so I decided on my second attempt. This is MY version of Vic's persinal V-rod. NO, I'M NOT A VIC WANNA-BE. Well..maybe. :3 So yes, I was suppose to be studying at the moment until I saw some markers/pens lying around. Since its thickness was just about the same as the Emboss's (or maybe thicker), I decided to try my second attempt on Vic's V-rod. What parts/body did I use? I cannot and will not say. [video=youtube;DZjDx73ngNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZjDx73ngNY[/video] These are my stats for this version: Length: Nearly 26 cm X_X Mass: No point, it's too heavy. X_X COG=COP This mod didn't take long to make since my parts were prepared (except for the Dr. Grip part, so hard to put on emboss cap....). I am aware that the grips are incorrect. After all, this is just a body preparation. I just need grips so I can make the perfect look-alike. :D I used a special white body that I shall not name. Mwahahahhaa! LOL Jk jk.

366. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 19:21:33

JackyMacky wrote: Hey guys, I was bored so I decided on my second attempt. This is MY version of Vic's persinal V-rod. NO, I'M NOT A VIC WANNA-BE. Well..maybe. :3 So yes, I was suppose to be studying at the moment until I saw some markers/pens lying around. Since its thickness was just about the same as the Emboss's (or maybe thicker), I decided to try my second attempt on Vic's V-rod. What parts/body did I use? I cannot and will not say in respect of Vic. Heck, the body may be incorrect/correct for all I know. So Vic, I honor you decision in not revealing the parts/a tut for your mod. That's why I shall do the same (whether or not if I built the mod correctly). [video=youtube;DZjDx73ngNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZjDx73ngNY[/video] These are my stats for this version: Length: Nearly 26 cm X_X Mass: No point, it's too heavy. X_X COG=COP This mod didn't take long to make since my parts were prepared (except for the Dr. Grip part, so hard to put on emboss cap....). I am aware that the grips are incorrect. After all, this is just a body preparation. I just need grips so I can make the perfect look-alike. :D I used a special white body that I shall not name. Mwahahahhaa! LOL Jk jk. http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab104/jackymacky60/VGG%20mod%202011/IMG_0744.jpg http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab104/jackymacky60/VGG%20mod%202011/IMG_0745.jpg
    AHAHA!! What a freakin joke! You seriously believe that is a different body than emboss? It looks so much bigger than your hand too. Then again, so does every mod at that angle. Anyways, nice spinning, and even though it is an emboss body, your mod looks great.

367. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 19:26:57

Lol. I knew it was a Emboss body but decided to change it since combining two embosses is too huge. Like I said I found random pens/markers. YES, my hands are small and NO, this will not be my main mod. Just fo' sho' :P

368. MickChickenn
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 19:34:31

JackyMacky wrote: Lol. I knew it was a Emboss body but decided to change it since combining two embosses is too huge. Like I said I found random pens/markers. YES, my hands are small and NO, this will not be my main mod. Just fo' sho' :P
    Its one emboss body. Still, the mod looks good. @Cloud Did you have to cut the emboss body itself to attatch the small large cap hybrid? Like did you cut the part of the body that goes inside the cap. The part that the cap covers.

369. DArKT
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 20:29:41

MickChickenn wrote: Its one emboss body. Still, the mod looks good. @Cloud Did you have to cut the emboss body itself to attatch the small large cap hybrid? Like did you cut the part of the body that goes inside the cap. The part that the cap covers.
    I think he did

370. Cloud
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 23:43:14

@JackyMacky that one pic vic posted proves its only one body. yours looks nice too, but the sailors look massive on it, and the tape does look a bit strange.

371. JackyMacky
    Date: Mon, Jul 25 2011 23:53:57

Cloud wrote: @JackyMacky that one pic vic posted proves its only one body. yours looks nice too, but the sailors look massive on it, and the tape does look a bit strange.
    Yeah, thought you might say that. I need to fix it up a bit. :/

372. MickChickenn
    Date: Tue, Jul 26 2011 00:43:13

JackyMacky wrote: Yeah, thought you might say that. I need to fix it up a bit. :/
    Yea. The sailors are giant and they stick out too much.

373. iMove
    Date: Thu, Jul 28 2011 09:50:47

TUTO PLS!!!

374. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 01:40:27

jasfer_balderas wrote: TUTO PLS!!!
    Have you read any of the last 37 freakin pages? At all? THERE IS NO TUTORIAL YET, SO WE ARE ALL WORKING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAK IT!!!!!!!!!!1

375. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 01:42:40

MickChickenn wrote: Have you read any of the last 37 freakin pages? At all? THERE IS NO TUTORIAL YET, SO WE ARE ALL WORKING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAK IT!!!!!!!!!!1
    why do you guys want to make a long ehavy fat stick i mean dildo :trollface:

376. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:08:34

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: why do you guys want to make a long ehavy fat stick i mean dildo :trollface:
    Dont gimme that shit, you made one too.

377. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:10:32

MickChickenn wrote: Dont gimme that shit, you made one too.
    lol i never made one

378. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:13:55

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: lol i never made one
    Your a really bad troll, my friend.

379. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:15:24

MickChickenn wrote: Your a really bad troll, my friend.
    lol that wasnt mine it was havens

380. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:17:51

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: lol that wasnt mine it was havens
    You posted it.

381. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:19:15

MickChickenn wrote: You posted it.
    i have his pic

382. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:22:42

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: i have a copy cat, ITS A FUCKING HEAVY FAT METAL ROD GOD DAMNIT FEELS HEAVIER THAN A VGG/BUSTER/MINWOO/KT
    Really asshole? You havent made one you say. I say shove it.

383. Raos
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:23:18

MickChickenn wrote: Really asshole? You havent made one you say. I say shove it.
    if you don't believe me then fine

384. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 02:28:50

DrakeOhMeteor007 wrote: if you don't believe me then fine
    Whatever.

385. AWtii69
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 03:02:53

MickChickenn wrote: The cap or body question is a good one. Also, he occasionally uses Dr. Grip tips. Look in his recent videos (slomo and WT11) and he uses Dr. Grip tips, but he uses Airfit any time else.
    i thought your comssa you were gana cut was comssa, like the small part. i was confused and havent any of the thread

386. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 04:10:28

AWtii69 wrote: i thought your comssa you were gana cut was comssa, like the small part. i was confused and havent any of the thread
    Sorry. I couldnt understand any of that.

387. AWtii69
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 16:05:15

MickChickenn wrote: Sorry. I couldnt understand any of that.
    lol, ya i realize that. retry i thought the small part you were going to use on the emboss mod was a comssa cap. then i went back and looked at the thread and realized what you meant

388. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 20:10:42

AWtii69 wrote: lol, ya i realize that. retry i thought the small part you were going to use on the emboss mod was a comssa cap. then i went back and looked at the thread and realized what you meant
    oh. haha. No, im gonna use a comsSa body. I already have it cut. Im preparing for the making of the mod.

389. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Jul 29 2011 20:35:47

MickChickenn wrote: oh. haha. No, im gonna use a comsSa body. I already have it cut. Im preparing for the making of the mod.
    Good luck...Prepare for hours of modding

390. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 03:39:18

lol. it me so long because i was trying to develop a method that worked. i tested a lot of things. perfecting the mod itself only took maybe 2 hours. :P I don't remember how long the comssa body cuts were, but they were around 3 cm. i basically glued the end of the comssa body on the backplug to extend it and then stick the large caps on. i had some more complex things going to make it more stable, but it's too complicated to explain. ... drake's been editing posts. i clearly remember his post to aod saying mine or cloud's.

391. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 04:01:39

Cloud wrote: lol. it me so long because i was trying to develop a method that worked. i tested a lot of things. perfecting the mod itself only took maybe 2 hours. :P I don't remember how long the comssa body cuts were, but they were around 3 cm. i basically glued the end of the comssa body on the backplug to extend it and then stick the large caps on. i had some more complex things going to make it more stable, but it's too complicated to explain. ... drake's been editing posts. i clearly remember his post to aod saying mine or cloud's.
    How long were your small caps?

392. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 04:04:04

1 cm but since its just a replica, you can make it any way you want it, was long as you think it looks like it. @MickChickenn

393. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 04:06:22

Cloud wrote: 1 cm but since its just a replica, you can make it any way you want it, was long as you think it looks like it. @MickChickenn
    Thanks. I think Ill make mine about 1 cm. I have big hands, but I dont want the mod to be too absurdly long.

394. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 23:12:35

I have all my items prepared. Im about ready to make the mod. Any tips to help make it easier, or things to avoid doing? @Cloud

395. Cloud
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 23:18:32

uh i dunno. its not like i'm some pro. just cut the small caps with a saw, sand it down a bit with a sander, then shave a little off with an x acto for the cleanest body/cap cuts also, a lot of people put the sailors on the small caps. that makes it look huge and fugly. i put mine in the space in between the large and small caps, so it is actually on the emboss backplug. hope it works out for you

396. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Jul 30 2011 23:38:29

Cloud wrote: uh i dunno. its not like i'm some pro. just cut the small caps with a saw, sand it down a bit with a sander, then shave a little off with an x acto for the cleanest body/cap cuts also, a lot of people put the sailors on the small caps. that makes it look huge and fugly. i put mine in the space in between the large and small caps, so it is actually on the emboss backplug. hope it works out for you
    Thanks. I think im not understanding something though. Could you make a very small tutorial (pics optional) on how to connect the caps? Please? I seem to be screwing tomething up.

397. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Aug 11 2011 01:30:55

[video=youtube;D2Y6yJYhmBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Y6yJYhmBA&NR=1[/video] stop it at 0:37!! you can see that there's a line in the midle of the mod!! right before he catches the mod @MickChickenn

398. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Aug 11 2011 02:12:29

Nonononon... you suck >_< But, seriously, there may be many versions of the mod. I just modeled mine after the picture that Vic posted, which there was no line in the middle. I've also seen videos where he uses Dr Grip tips. Anyways, my best guess was he kept the structure of the mod the same, but instead of using both sides of the body, he cut it (not necessarily in half, 2 Emboss bodies put together is freakishly long, I've tried it) and connected them with some barrel. It would give the mod a more mirrored effect, as the normal Emboss body is not perfectly symmetrical because of the backplug. @DArKT

399. funnky
    Date: Thu, Aug 11 2011 02:24:48

vic probably has a ton of variations of it in every way possible to make it would be my guess

400. MickChickenn
    Date: Thu, Aug 11 2011 03:22:33

DArKT wrote: [video=youtube;D2Y6yJYhmBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Y6yJYhmBA&NR=1[/video] stop it at 0:37!! you can see that there's a line in the midle of the mod!! right before he catches the mod @MickChickenn
    And if you move your eyes up an inch or so, youll see that there is no line for his small caps. That mod might be his V-Rod.

401. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Aug 11 2011 13:45:20

That's definitely a possibility. His V-Rod Mod (hehe rhyme) had connected bodies.

402. Saurkk
    Date: Thu, Aug 11 2011 13:53:31

Or just look this picture: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l286/vicgotgame1/DSC00935.jpg

403. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Aug 11 2011 15:59:52

I always thought that the V-rod was the name he used for the emboss...I'm so...idiot facepalm

404. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 00:45:49

@Saurkk we saw that a long time ago. we're discussing a variation or another mod, or whatever.

405. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 01:00:47

Ok. V-rod: Two emboss bodies connected together with airfit tips and Dr. Grip grips. VGG Personal Emboss mod: Emboss mod with the small caps connected to the big caps, Dr. Grip grips, and Airfit OR Dr. Grip tips, depending on the video. @Cloud I still dont get how you connected the caps. It doenst make any sense.

406. Colin
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 01:04:08

41 pages..are you fucking kidding me? Look, Im trying to be as polite as POSSIBLE. Cloud replicated the mod, and probably 3 other people. What more is there to be said?!

407. drgripable
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 01:31:29

OK IDGAF HOW ANYONE CONNECTED THE CAPS yeesh, there are THIS MANY pages on the thread, as a fuss over how he connected the caps? SERIOUSLY :facepalm: if you know he uses 1/3 emboss cap, big emboss caps, emboss body, and all the other parts, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU CONNECT IT CAUSE UR PROBABLY NOT GONNA GET IT RIGHT. as long as it looks good from the outside, good enough.

408. funnky
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 01:36:45

Colin wrote: 41 pages..are you fucking kidding me? Look, Im trying to be as polite as POSSIBLE. Cloud replicated the mod, and probably 3 other people. What more is there to be said?!
    i was gona say the same thing but in a nicer way so people wouldnt hate me. thanks colin lol but really. we should let this die now

409. Cloud
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 03:01:59

lowut... i thought colin was being pretty nice...

410. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Aug 12 2011 03:20:13

You all complain how many pages this thread has, yet you still continue to post on this thread and increase its length. People have already posted exactly what you said. Nobody listened. Why increase the count with post nobody really listens to?