UPSB v4

Off-topic / How do I use PayPal?

1. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 02:22:36

So I recently got a debit card (through Chase), and I'm looking to open a paypal account for online transactions (trading, buying, selling etc.) However, the website says they will open YET ANOTHER debit card bank account for me if I choose to enlist as a student account. Is there a way to just directly link my Chase account to Paypal? Or do I have to do some fancy schmancy crap?

2. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 02:32:36

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. because these babbys cant frigth back?

3. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 02:45:02

Give them I think your number of the Check. In your paperchecks that you make, there is a number below or above, it depends, I also have Chase and Paypal is required to obtain such information in order to work and you can start purchasing online. This is the answer for ur debit card thing question like if you already have an account ;).

4. davidguy
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 04:39:49

i've got an unconfirmed paypal account T^T so i can only spend 100 bucks a month

5. sangara
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 04:43:51

You should be able to just link your debit card to your paypal account and then you just fill said paypal account via your debit card. That's how I do it at least. Paypal isn't your bank account, it's an entirely separate account.