UPSB v4

Battlezone / LIMIT vs Avocado -VOTE!!-

1. LIMIT
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 04:03:42

1,6 years spinning experience. japanese style spinner. , duration only 10 - 20 seconds.. come on partner, rematch after Rising Star Tournament last year. vid's are out!!! vote !! :D [video=youtube;tca96HRIU8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tca96HRIU8E[/video] LIMIT [video=youtube;0ur-b0c4WjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ur-b0c4WjA&feature=player_embedded[/video] Avo 5 judges : [COLOR="blue"]-TEK[/COLOR] : This is a very close battle i would say. Both spinners had very good linkages that set them apart from the rest of the crowd. Both combos, i would say, had about the same amount of difficulty as well. Difficulty as in links, tricks, and finisher. With that said, i give [B]Avo[/B] the advantage for style. The combo seemed to have better control and confidence which made the combo more appealing. [COLOR="blue"]-Twine [/COLOR]: Avocado wins hands down imo. Much, much much much much better execution, nicer links, better style, everything really. : [B]Avocado[/B] [COLOR="blue"]-Gland[/COLOR] : look both of their appearance! EPIC COLOR synchronize between their penmods and costumes.. about valuation, I bit dissapointed that LIMIT should have a better execution since he wanted to revenge against his eternal rival otherwise, Avocado show his domination in beautiful style and execution. I couldn't agree more this time [B]Avocado[/B] is the champion. -[COLOR="blue"]vote[/COLOR] : [B]Avocado[/B] [COLOR="blue"]-Ukiya[/COLOR] : My comment about the avocado first.he has good execution and control. but when the ending looked a little less control and about the limit execution and control is still inferior to avocado. but I like the idea of ​​him in his linkage. I think the control and execution can be learned. but ideas can not be learned just like that. so I prefer to [B]LIMIT[/B] battle's over. winner : [B]Avocado[/B] , next battle 6 months later. goodluck :)

2. Gland
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 05:06:42

This gonna be epic battle like Iori vs. Kyo XD

3. LIMIT
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 05:25:24

lol..and who's iori and who's kyo?because at last their battle never ends-.-..

4. Nathan U/IPSB
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 08:09:43

both of you are lefty.. hahahaha

5. thebloodgod
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 12:48:45

i wanna join too.can i???

6. LIMIT
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 06:50:43

VIDEOS ARE OUT!! GIVE YOUR VOTEE!! :D

7. Avocado
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 07:02:17

hhahaha May the best win pal :D

8. Twine
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 07:12:21

Avocado wins hands down imo. Much, much much much much better execution, nicer links, better style, everything really. Sorry limit :<

9. LIMIT
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 07:16:23

Twine wrote: Avocado wins hands down imo. Much, much much much much better execution, nicer links, better style, everything really. Sorry limit :<
    its okay :D

10. Ashen
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 07:55:29

Avocado win

11. Gland
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 13:27:38

look both of their appearance! EPIC COLOR synchronize between their penmods and costumes.. about valuation, I bit dissapointed that LIMIT should have a better execution since he wanted to revenge against his eternal rival :p otherwise, Avocado show his domination in beautiful style and execution. I couldn't agree more this time Avocado is the champion.

12. Avocado
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 13:46:51

Gland wrote: look both of their appearance! EPIC COLOR synchronize between their penmods and costumes.. about valuation, I bit dissapointed that LIMIT should have a better execution since he wanted to revenge against his eternal rival :p otherwise, Avocado show his domination in beautiful style and execution. I couldn't agree more this time Avocado is the champion.
    hahah, the costume was part of our ritual to keep the spirit and make a beautiful performances :p thx again gland!

13. LIMIT
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 13:58:28

Avocado wrote: hahah, the costume was part of our ritual to keep the spirit and make a beautiful performances :p thx again gland!
    wtf ritual? wkwkwkwk.. but well,we like to do something like that to make it match..sorry i cant make it better this time,because i'm a bit of hurry i think..-.-..after our 2 years solo..i'll beat him down.i promise to my self.

14. Avocado
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:02:27

LIMIT wrote: wtf ritual? wkwkwkwk.. but well,we like to do something like that to make it match..sorry i cant make it better this time,because i'm a bit of hurry i think..-.-..after our 2 years solo..i'll beat him down.i promise to my self.
    Commitment is a one step towards goals-realization *thumbs up* - Psychology of Learning (Motivation) i'll be waiting for that :p btw, this battle isn't over yet...

15. fang
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:09:15

both, nice spinning, nice style, nice linking, but my vote goes for AVO! that video was for me the best.

16. LIMIT
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:18:28

Avocado wrote: Commitment is a one step towards goals-realization *thumbs up* - Psychology of Learning (Motivation) i'll be waiting for that :p btw, this battle isn't over yet...
    yeah of course it's not over. we'll battle again next 6 months from now.just prepare! hahaha, btw try first my linkage..it'll hurt your finger guys:P

17. ukiya
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:28:39

My comment about the avocado first.he has good execution and control.also i saw something new in his combo. but when the ending looked a little less control and about the limit execution and control is still inferior to avocado. but I like the idea of ​​him in his linkage. I think the control and execution can be learned. but ideas can not be learned just like that. so I prefer to limit

18. Avocado
    Date: Tue, Mar 29 2011 14:53:18

fang wrote: both, nice spinning, nice style, nice linking, but my vote goes for AVO! that video was for me the best.
    thx fang xD really appreciate that

19. TEK
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 07:02:26

This is a very close battle i would say. Both spinners had very good linkages that set them apart from the rest of the crowd. Both combos, i would say, had about the same amount of difficulty as well. Difficulty as in links, tricks, and finisher. With that said, i give Avo the advantage for style. The combo seemed to have better control and confidence which made the combo more appealing.

20. Avocado
    Date: Sat, Apr 2 2011 10:40:59

TEK wrote: This is a very close battle i would say. Both spinners had very good linkages that set them apart from the rest of the crowd. Both combos, i would say, had about the same amount of difficulty as well. Difficulty as in links, tricks, and finisher. With that said, i give Avo the advantage for style. The combo seemed to have better control and confidence which made the combo more appealing.
    thx TEK :D