UPSB v4

Philosophy / Pen Spinning While Drunk

1. Winner
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 22:04:50

So if one day you decide to become a hardcore player and drink lots of beer and stuff, how would this affect your pen spinning skills? Would you suddenly become a god? Would you start sucking and dropping? Would you stay the same? That is the question.

2. Cooper
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 22:09:08

Most likely make it worse

3. Koksi
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 22:16:52

Mostly the first that you lose with alcohol are your fine motor skills... Only the Dane is a exception from that^^

4. tylt
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 22:17:48

It really depends on how much you have had to drink but usually a few beers i.e. 2 or 3 will loosen you up and actually make you a little smoother but maybe lower your difficulty. After that though it gets really hard because your brain is working on less oxygen so its like retarded. This is from firsthand experience. Also even though penspinning is a great party trick I would highly suggest not penspinning while you are drunk because it is a great way to lose alot of mods. I've lost way to many to count this way. Now my mods stay safely at home.

5. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 06:20:47

I don't really understand the OP but with me pen spinning skill is inversely proportionate to alcohol intoxication.

6. Milk
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 06:54:48

I'm pretty sure if I was drunk I'd be too busy doing other things than pen spinning. But anyways I am pretty confident when I say that being drunk would hinder concentration, vision, hand stable-ness etc. So it would probably make spinning worse/harder.

7. Gr3gY
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:18:43

lolol different effects on different ppl some may spin better cos yep, loosens u up somehow but after while its crazy:666: for me i think i'll jus be ranting liek a mad fella then knocking out afterwards and then hangover the next morning:wacko:

8. Stuhl
    Date: Thu, Jul 8 2010 10:35:34

i definitely can't spin when i'm drunk... i hate it to be drunk on a party (or in the city or somewhere else) and then someone says "hey, do you all know? he can do penspinning! come on, show us some tricks...." arghhhhh

9. k-ryder
    Date: Thu, Jul 8 2010 10:44:35

[video=youtube;FFNfESVbgBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFNfESVbgBg[/video] no worries

10. Dark.Master
    Date: Thu, Jul 8 2010 12:43:20

Well from my own experience I can say that it's really hard (and funny at the same time) to spin while being drunk. Of course it depends on how much alcohol you need to drink to be drunk. Ohh and you have to watch out for things surrounding you (I spilled nearly 0.5l of vodka once xD)

11. Stuhl
    Date: Sat, Jul 10 2010 00:58:20

I spilled nearly 0.5l of vodka once
    well, i really believe you! (poland = vodka ;)

12. Bam!
    Date: Sat, Jul 10 2010 01:03:35

that combo was great k-ryder. lol I was about to open this thread, And I like lol'ed first time i saw the title of the thread

13. RdHg
    Date: Fri, Jul 16 2010 20:12:51

I think it depends on what kind of drunk you are.

14. Nachoaddict
    Date: Thu, Aug 19 2010 02:14:30

Just hope you aren't spinning one of these: http://www.upsb.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=14066

15. Mats
    Date: Tue, Nov 9 2010 00:09:17

I don't know about you guys, but if I have alcohol and try and pen spin, it makes me dance, like this *dance* *dance* *dance* *dance*

16. kam
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 20:05:13

it depends on how much you've had to drink, and how fluent you are in pen spinning. I've spun drunk before, and even though I could not walk straight, pen spinning wasn't much of a problem. With that said, I've been spinning for a long time, so a lot of tricks and combos have become second nature. One thing that seems to be affected by alcohol was my balance though, so multiple spin tricks were pretty bad. Other tricks didn't seem to be affected much (note: I didn't know power moves/busts at that time, so I can't say how aerial tricks would be affected by being drunk).

17. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Jan 10 2011 20:37:57

kam lol you've been pen spinning longer than you've been walking? how could ps be second nature but not walking?

18. Kari
    Date: Tue, Feb 1 2011 16:58:40

I think as long as you aren't drink to the point of passing out you can spin fine. I've never had a pen nearby when I drank so I wouldn't know but that is interesting to think about.

19. Mike
    Date: Wed, Feb 2 2011 02:57:28

Oh goodness! I did not know that this thread existed. Time to get shitfaced now. Will post results when I am drunk.

20. Alex
    Date: Sun, Jun 17 2012 21:20:00

hm i guess there was a thread for this, i posted a thread exactly like this. Good thing it was posted in the spammers bin

Winner wrote: So if one day you decide to become a hardcore player and drink lots of beer and stuff, how would this affect your pen spinning skills? Would you suddenly become a god? Would you start sucking and dropping? Would you stay the same? That is the question.