UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / SNSD's Seohyun's Birthday Collaboration

1. davidguy
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 19:17:03

almost forgot to do this :P [video=youtube;DEV1y169nGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEV1y169nGw&feature=player_embedded[/video] blah's gone for a week so I'm posting this up [B]Spinners:[/B] iColor Ricercar Darealone Nachoaddict Wind Wonder Iota Sankaku blahblahting shonenbatman

2. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 00:54:45

so you make a penspinning video for a group that probly wont see it, you guys waste a combo on shit that they wouldnt give 2 shits about? all i have to say is Retarded!

3. davidguy
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 00:58:40

eh it was just for fun

4. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 01:01:46

im just saying... you guys wasted clips that could have been in better collabs thats all.

5. Jamal
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 02:51:53

I'm just saying, it took me like 10 minutes to make a combo for fun, and also you are a very negative person :dunno:

6. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 03:08:35

and im just saying you dont have to make a god damn collab for all the shit that you see or hear. so am i gonna make a collab for MW2s release date next yr? NO im not...... this is why i hate having noobs on the board. they make a teams and make a collabs for every god damn thing there is and its getting ridiculous. but whatever you guys go do what ever the fuck you want.

7. Jamal
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 03:11:09

Lol i would gladly make a combo that takes no effort and is fun for a random event like the release date of black ops next year, why the hell not? its just for fun because people want to show combos for anything, you dont have to be so negative about everything, if you dont care for the collab then dont watch it, why did you watch a collab titled seohyun's bday collab? there are really not that many collabs for everything, only po9 makes bday collabs lol

8. Archermitch
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 03:59:33

Wonder wrote: Lol i would gladly make a combo that takes no effort and is fun for a random event like the release date of black ops next year, why the hell not? its just for fun because people want to show combos for anything, you dont have to be so negative about everything, if you dont care for the collab then dont watch it, why did you watch a collab titled seohyun's bday collab? there are really not that many collabs for everything, only po9 makes bday collabs lol
    Agreed. It's just a small little collab that some people did for fun. Just relax.

9. NamDang
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 08:45:52

Fuck it up... Now I understand why Scott Shaputis left the UPSB... If you don't like it, shut up and don't watch it... Any collab realeased for a reason... This collab is for someone who loves SNSD, and it's exactly not for u... a fucking noob shit....... And what do u mean by " Noob " ... Fuck it up... You think u are pro enough to judge others ...... Fucking stupid noob ..... Now I feel regret of my comment before... If I had knew u are a shit like that... I would have supported Scott to kick you out of the UPSB at that time.

10. Badtzu
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 11:59:15

Of course, the group will never see it, but who cares..? x_X Make a penspinning combo just for fun, and pleasure is better than do it for " xxxx th Official collab.." (IMO) btw, nice collab guys and blahblahting has a pretty good style ! [SIZE="1"](and SNSD ftw )[/SIZE]

11. AoD1
    Date: Mon, Jun 28 2010 21:31:48

NamDang wrote: Fuck it up... Now I understand why Scott Shaputis left the UPSB... If you don't like it, shut up and don't watch it... Any collab realeased for a reason... This collab is for someone who loves SNSD, and it's exactly not for u... a fucking noob shit....... And what do u mean by " Noob " ... Fuck it up... You think u are pro enough to judge others ...... Fucking stupid noob ..... Now I feel regret of my comment before... If I had knew u are a shit like that... I would have supported Scott to kick you out of the UPSB at that time.
    ok for one you need to chill the fuck out you pussy ass piece of shit. second, idk what your talking about, but right now me and scott are chill so a big FUCK YOU for trying to use that. third i never said i was pro, im just stating a point, which obviously you people are not getting. and im sure that im not the only one who thinks this. but i sure know that im the only one here who has the balls to speak my mind when i see stupid shit! and fourth NamDang what ever the fuck your name is, learn how to flame if your going to flame me stupid cunt!

12. Neotoma
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 03:49:55

Hey ya AoD just sayin i like the collab and umm.......i dont really think Iota is that much of a noob :\

13. Ricercar
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 03:51:47

@AoD.......dude, just calm your balls and stop flaming anything that you don't like. Other people may like it, and frankly, who cares what anyone else thinks?

14. NamDang
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 06:24:43

AoD1 wrote: ok for one you need to chill the fuck out you pussy ass piece of shit. second, idk what your talking about, but right now me and scott are chill so a big FUCK YOU for trying to use that. third i never said i was pro, im just stating a point, which obviously you people are not getting. and im sure that im not the only one who thinks this. but i sure know that im the only one here who has the balls to speak my mind when i see stupid shit! and fourth NamDang what ever the fuck your name is, learn how to flame if your going to flame me stupid cunt!
    Shut up and stop now... I dont want to talk any more with a fucking preservative shit like u... Please make this topic become cleaner .........The last two words : FUCK YOU...

15. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Jun 29 2010 23:53:50

NamDang wrote: Shut up and stop now... I dont want to talk any more with a fucking preservative shit like u... Please make this topic become cleaner .........The last two words : FUCK YOU...
    someones panties are bunched up.

16. Neotoma
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 00:00:51

AoD you do know if you dont like the collab you dont have to watch it. You also dont need to make the thread a war zone. You should make a flaming thread or something and go there instead of other peoples collabs. TY. ~Neo

17. davidguy
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 00:26:37

:facepalm: can we just let this go?

18. JC
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 00:32:10

I cleaned this thread out of the flame. I refrained from giving anyone any infractions, but if anyone starts this flame up again, I'm gonna start handing those infractions out. So stop... cut it out, and grow up.

19. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 00:32:55

oh sorry JC didnt see the post

20. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 00:42:24

what happened to the vid? show nofear david

21. davidguy
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 00:44:07

what do you mean what happened to the vid? it's still there :huh:

22. Nachoaddict
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 01:24:20

Oh wtf. for some reason I couldn't see it on ipod touch >.>

23. Neotoma
    Date: Wed, Jun 30 2010 02:21:45

Nice job guys^^ Nice collab. Keep up the good work

24. Darealone
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 16:20:53

eh...did kinda shabby...but havent been spinning since ive been on vacation so i guess i should start again...

25. Kirby
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 18:25:39

UH whats this ssf that alot of people are from? Like it said iColor (example from ssf) or sankaku (example2 from ssf). EDIT: Is it some SNSD forum?

26. Jamal
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 18:33:20

ssf = soshified.

27. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Jul 3 2010 19:34:33

Kirby wrote: UH whats this ssf that alot of people are from? Like it said iColor (example from ssf) or sankaku (example2 from ssf). EDIT: Is it some SNSD forum?
    It's Soshified and it's like the #1 international fan forum, even the SNSD members have taken notice of it. Apparently Tiffany from SNSD has been on that site a couple of times.

28. blahblahting
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 00:40:18

there was flame in this thread? D:

29. Vaan
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 05:46:21

And what is soshified?

30. davidguy
    Date: Sun, Jul 4 2010 05:50:17

Vaan wrote: And what is soshified?
    -___- i just said it,
    It's Soshified and it's like the #1 international fan forum
    here's a link http://soshified.com/forums/