UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Ivabra's two years solo video

1. Ivabra
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 13:25:04

[video=youtube;buTm8x3jyx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buTm8x3jyx4[/video] Hi guys here is Ivabra ^^ I bring you my two years solo. Hope that you will enjoy it Just wanna say thanks to Zombo and all staff's member of the World cup and good game THPSC =)

2. Hippo2626
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 15:59:41

Hope you're ready for some constructive criticism (I don't mean any offence to you at all just trying to help you improve even though you're a better spinner than I am): Firstly, I feel that you're too spammy. Cont power tricks are cool for so long and about half of your solo video was about power tricks. It really gets boring after awhile. You are also very good and power tricks but in todays spinning, ending with a cont bust or FL. TA is very lame so work on more variety in your power tick ending. Also work on your normal spinning without power tricks. Variety is needed. (add more wipers and bak variations). You're style could be more polished to give your overall spinning a more professional feel. When you start your 2p1h stuff, don't always use the same linkage out of the left hand (TF charge rev release). I would suggest doing more assisted type tricks which will make your left hand more developed. If you could also bring some more creativity into play, it would boost your PSing standard. I enjoyed your videos in the WC and you're real pro. Just push your spinning limits a little more and you'd be at the world class level!!

3. Koksi
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 16:04:30

Really nice solo^^ Nice busts´ta´s and baks!!! I like the combos with the white pen more (without the red tape) I think that pen better fits to your hand^^ but thats just my oppinion

4. Ivabra
    Date: Sun, Jun 27 2010 16:22:56

There are a lot of reptitions because i tried to synchronize my spin on the music. The reason is that everyone know me as an "ariel spinner" or a powertrick spinner so nobody knows my real spin. In World cup my themes were aerials two times, and I tried to do some difficult tricks in my double with littleboy ^^ Don't worry that's not my real spin, I can do wipers or back or some linkages, but I don't wanna do it because I don't like it =)

5. BiG_dEN
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 14:09:34

Your spin is really good

6. crinix
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 19:53:21

Love your aerial cont. tricks and also speed. You're one of my fav. spinners.

7. Ivabra
    Date: Tue, Aug 17 2010 08:21:14

:o thanks guys (: