UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello Pen Spinners of teh webs

1. PenTa
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 21:04:54

Hi people! I'm Tim and I'm from Groningen, Netherlands. I've been friends with Eriror for a while now, and he finally convinced me to join and maybe even start spinning. Here's some basic info you might not need: I like broccoli. I, however, do not like tomatoes. My vice of choice is a footlong Spicy Italian sub with extra meat and cheese from the Subway, accompanied by a half liter of Lipton Ice Tea and some of Subway's famous cookies. I looove Gunnerkrigg Court. Info you might need: My name is Tim. My surname being Smedinga. As said I hail from Groningen, in the Netherlands. I'm 19 years old, nearly 20. That'd be in a little less than a month. I'm a student at the RuG, where I'm (trying to) major in Mathematics. I used to drum (might pick it up again), and as an integral part of a drumshow, I am already a little adept at the triangle pass. I'm also a gamer, owning a kick ass PC, a little bit less but still awesome PC, an Xbox 360, and a DS Lite. I'm a pretty much all-round gamer, although action-adventures and action-RPGs usually fascinate me the longest. Thassaboutit.

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 21:33:26

:welcome: to UPSB. Who knows, you might be as good as Eriror if he teaches you well. ^_^

3. fang
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 22:29:14

hii there, I am fang. I am also a Dutch penspinner. I know eriror becausse of penspinning. I live in IJlst. Friesland! :P nice to meet you!

4. Xienix
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 22:30:35

same here! live in IJlst 2! :P

5. OnOwn[ps]
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 22:32:46

lolol, same here! Xienix is my little brother! :D

6. Ryuu
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 22:34:32

Hii ryuu here, little brother of OnOwn and Xienix! :P so same here! :D

7. fang
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 22:35:36

tjonge, NL overname hiero!

8. Hippo2626
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 22:54:19

Welcome here!

9. Josh37
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 00:16:32

Hey nice to meet you :P Eriror is my favorite spinner :D

10. Jazz
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 04:48:43

PenTaGon? Hai, welcome to UPSB =) ENJOY youR Stay

11. PenTa
    Date: Sat, Mar 26 2011 20:18:33

Thanks for the welcome and the replies :) I've been lurking the past week, mostly because I've been busy, and I didn't have a decent pen yet. I, however, do now, Eriror is borrowing me one. Also, unrelated, I bought my first pen today, gotta wait till it's here now. Even more unrelated, I made Eriror buy his first pen today too XD And the nick doesn't so much originate from Pentagon, as more from Pentacle or Pentagram.