UPSB v4

Off-topic / akujinnoeso

1. sangara
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:08:45

Can we have an explanation? http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsession=5UwakuD2zPGeuOhfQkshbg1kspV9eiNghR7YVftGq2Z0vpcbx1gezvb21XKp1OYrrP3UZIGTyv7epFE6RJwc8W06mJaDyuI7PgWhSO1BRhMOvtFlGSEHL-ft1TFAJKIq61VSGHSalH2a4OgInXDDLxaWbkWMe0M1BfgbSg7pRuyHUXaenUtI27uW3YiYngKW9BrYjJ1YJMSUVqd5ulZ4-a36_yoN9EYbkblQJ2SkCvP0EnXkaxIw9JPRB_QCO6K5XTEVVYLdRnaNwR57ANW0Ym71IabANigBSF7EQ5r9jtTa6XSGX48KH4iDOOYwXY836i1HXo8nerjxJnNIktinow @Eso

2. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:34:10

ouch... PrinceXD

3. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:40:06

What is this i don't even

4. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:42:42

Fail.. Eso's youtube channel. Contained lots of PS vids including mod reviews, trick tutorials, and other random fun stuffs. PrinceXD

WhatsOfTheUp1 wrote: What is this i don't even

5. SJ
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:43:21

what was the video?

6. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:46:54

PrinceXD wrote: Fail.. Eso's youtube channel. Contained lots of PS vids including mod reviews, trick tutorials, and other random fun stuffs. PrinceXD
    I know. I was just surprised by this. Eso is how I learned a Majority of my tricks. What I meant by my post is along the lines of not being able to respond, since Eso had the best and most tutorials out there. I can't believe it's closed.

7. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:49:24

Sorry for my poor understanding of English then.. >__< PrinceXD

8. Loanshark
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:50:39

He doesn't have the right to close his own yt account?

9. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:50:55

PrinceXD wrote: Sorry for my poor understanding of English then.. >__< PrinceXD
    xD Nah, I didn't use the phrase right anyways. I just felt the need to post it cause of this happening.

10. sangara
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 02:52:32

SJ;75310]what was the video?[/QUOTE] His entire channel. [QUOTE=Loanshark wrote: He doesn't have the right to close his own yt account?
    He does completely. I don't have the right to ask why?

11. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 03:01:01

I don't understand the reason behind closing his account. This surely has to be a mistake. This is like taking away a major source of how people learn tricks, seriously. D:

12. Twine
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 03:10:11

TheAafg wrote: I don't understand the reason behind closing his account. This surely has to be a mistake. This is like taking away a major source of how people learn tricks, seriously. D:

13. AwonW
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 03:12:56

TheAafg wrote: This surely has to be a mistake.
    Not really. Eso's always talked about how stupid people are always asking him questions on youtube, he probably just got tired of it. With people like ktrinh or whatever he probably figured he could get rid of his account without much damage to new spinners.

14. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 03:14:32

AwonW wrote: Not really. Eso's always talked about how stupid people are always asking him questions on youtube, he probably just got tired of it. With people like ktrinh or whatever he probably figured he could get rid of his account without much damage to new spinners.
    there are a LOT of tricks that Ktrinh doesn't have a tutorial on and sometimes people prefer Eso's tutorials over Ktrinhs.

15. Van
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 03:15:37

Wut...I learned tricks when I started spinning all from eso... WTF...I had like 90% of his videos on my favorite... >< NUUU

16. AwonW
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 03:16:32

TheAafg wrote: there are a LOT of tricks that Ktrinh doesn't have a tutorial on and sometimes people prefer Eso's tutorials over Ktrinhs.
    Just because I can see the reasoning behind his action doesn't mean I agree with it, you're preaching to the choir here.

17. sangara
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 03:17:10

AwonW wrote: Not really. Eso's always talked about how stupid people are always asking him questions on youtube, he probably just got tired of it. With people like ktrinh or whatever he probably figured he could get rid of his account without much damage to new spinners.
    This is what I'm figuring, it can't hurt to ask though.

18. Escorpio123
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 03:48:02

Van wrote: Wut...I learned tricks when I started spinning all from eso... WTF...I had like 90% of his videos on my favorite... >< NUUU
    I copied your comment :(. Also, PEOPLE that would like to still see eso's hand and tutorials, go to this link ;). http://www.youtube.com/user/LQT184#grid/user/2A3E268DB83B94E6

19. Van
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 04:01:04

ohhh righhht the converted videos

20. iBlameLag
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 04:01:10

Hmmm..... I assume that AwonW is correct. A lot of people watch KTrinh's tutorials, and most of his penspinning tutorials (I think) are featured. =/

21. Cloud
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 04:02:25

Escorpio123 wrote: I copied your comment :(. Also, PEOPLE that would like to still see eso's hand and tutorials, go to this link ;). http://www.youtube.com/user/LQT184#grid/user/2A3E268DB83B94E6
    thank god its not completely lost!!! oh wait but im left handed... wah

22. tacohead12
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 05:54:19

Imagine if Ktrinh deleted his channel :O No one would be able to learn anything. But thats never gonna happen XD

23. TheAafg
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 06:07:47

tacohead12 wrote: But thats never gonna happen XD
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. He is pretty busy currently due to studies and as he gets older, he is going to get more busy. In upcoming years he might close his account just like Eso. o.o

24. Wind
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 06:19:13

I like to see Ktrinh close off his account as well. Brb. I'm going to make that happen.

25. poisoned
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 06:44:29

I didn't even know ktrinh made tutorials lol.

26. Jazz
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 07:34:50

Still nothing from @Eso Can you tell us what happened?

27. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 07:42:29

I understand him being busy with studies BUT i don't get why he deleted his YT account :/ He could have just left it for the video tutorials to be available for new spinners. Or youtube accounts get deleted after a certain period of time without activity ?

28. neXus
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 10:51:05

Krispy Kreme wrote: Or youtube accounts get deleted after a certain period of time without activity ?
    No.

29. PlamZ
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 15:45:40

Wow, Eso's tutorials were the best... I'm really sad that he left. I m left-Handed, and i really liked how he explained everything... Come back! We love you :(

30. Eso
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 20:08:45

I closed the account because the people have spoken. I've been hearing how KTrinh has better videos and how they prefer his over mine. And I'm not going to mention any names, but there are others who also want to start making tutorials as well. It was done in the past and it'll continue. I never understood why they would want to make tutorials of tricks that have already been done. The only reason could be that they think they could do a better job than I can. I took a very professional approach to my work. I kept my channel free of advertising so that people could focus on the tutorial and not have to click the ads away. That was a conscious decision and besides, you don't make shit for money through advertising on YT. I think people didn't pick up on that. Nor did they even care. I made sure to keep my hand in frame the entire time. I scoured through my previous videos to take notes on what people were having trouble with and made it a point to explain it thoroughly. I thought of every possible editing solution to make it easier for the user to learn (camera angle, slow-mos, video placement). Still wasn't enough. People still complained about how it's not right handed even though I made a right handed screen. People still complained about my teaching methods. All the hours I spent into those videos didn't count for shit obviously. People compared me to other tutorial makers out there. Then there are those that think they can do a better job. I've watched a lot of the other spoken tutorials out there. There aren't really any new instructional methods or advice TBH. But if that's what people want, then why the hell should I even keep my videos up? Also when you search for pen spinning, what's the first thing that pops up? RukarioRey's tutorial. He must be doing something right since he has well over 2 million views. Whatever it is, people love it but it's not my style of teaching. And yes, I thought about the whole "taking resources away" deal. But honestly, if people want other spinner's tutorials and didn't appreciate mine, then they can rely on those other teachers to help them out. I don't see a need to oversaturate the internet with redundancy.

31. Awesome
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 20:19:09

@Eso I learned from your tutorials and I would never have gotten into penspinning without them I understand that you got feed up with the negativity, but don't let it get you too down, I thought your tutorials were good :)

32. Wind
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 20:49:09

@Eso Really? When all my friends ask me to teach them or a good tutorial, the first ones I would show or link them to would be your videos. Since they really ARE better than everyone else and the most detailed.

33. JC
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 21:13:25

Wind wrote: @Eso Really? When all my friends ask me to teach them or a good tutorial, the first ones I would show or link them to would be your videos. Since they really ARE better than everyone else and the most detailed.
    All us oldies do.

34. Van
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 21:52:49

Awesome wrote: @Eso Really? When all my friends ask me to teach them or a good tutorial, the first ones I would show or link them to would be your videos. Since they really ARE better than everyone else and the most detailed.
    +1 to both

35. spinnerhui
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 22:24:48

@Eso I freakin memorized your channel url FOR NOTHING???? www.youtube.com/users/akujinnoeso and as far as I know, no one makes tutorials better than you...especially when you consider that you speak english, and the only one with more tutorials than you was alfreeman and he spoke spanish and did 30sec per trick... besides, about Rukario rey, most of the views from that are from people who just search it up and don't make a decent effort to learn...imo btw, I spent hours everyday when I was just beginning going over your tutorials...I still can't do basketball and scissor spin...TBH, the psing community still needs your tutorials!

36. nateiskewl
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 23:03:58

Stop whining, everyone. He's a grown ass man and he can do what he wants. A bunch of kids on the internet aren't going to be able to do anything about it.

37. sangara
    Date: Thu, Mar 17 2011 23:55:26

Eso wrote: I closed the account because the people have spoken. I've been hearing how KTrinh has better videos and how they prefer his over mine. And I'm not going to mention any names, but there are others who also want to start making tutorials as well. It was done in the past and it'll continue. I never understood why they would want to make tutorials of tricks that have already been done. The only reason could be that they think they could do a better job than I can. I took a very professional approach to my work. I kept my channel free of advertising so that people could focus on the tutorial and not have to click the ads away. That was a conscious decision and besides, you don't make shit for money through advertising on YT. I think people didn't pick up on that. Nor did they even care. I made sure to keep my hand in frame the entire time. I scoured through my previous videos to take notes on what people were having trouble with and made it a point to explain it thoroughly. I thought of every possible editing solution to make it easier for the user to learn (camera angle, slow-mos, video placement). Still wasn't enough. People still complained about how it's not right handed even though I made a right handed screen. People still complained about my teaching methods. All the hours I spent into those videos didn't count for shit obviously. People compared me to other tutorial makers out there. Then there are those that think they can do a better job. I've watched a lot of the other spoken tutorials out there. There aren't really any new instructional methods or advice TBH. But if that's what people want, then why the hell should I even keep my videos up? Also when you search for pen spinning, what's the first thing that pops up? RukarioRey's tutorial. He must be doing something right since he has well over 2 million views. Whatever it is, people love it but it's not my style of teaching. And yes, I thought about the whole "taking resources away" deal. But honestly, if people want other spinner's tutorials and didn't appreciate mine, then they can rely on those other teachers to help them out. I don't see a need to oversaturate the internet with redundancy.
    Just know that you have a couple of generations of spinners under your belt and you had the best tutorials ever.

38. Holypie
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 00:12:45

If you want to close down your account because you think your videos are underappreciated, that's fine, but your videos are definitely NOT underappreciated. The only reason that all of the comments on your video are negative is because negativity drives people to act and people don't usually post comments about how good your camera angle is, or the lack of ads. People just notice things and learn happily, not thinking about whether you actually read the comments or not. When people notice bad things they usually get upset and post something to change it. People don't say how great your tutorials are because your videos have become the standard for penspinning learning and it's what they, as well as myself, have come to expect from you. You had the best tutorials, and everyone in this thread can confirm that. I'm not trying to make you undelete your account (is that possible? I don't know) but I'm just letting you know that you're wrong about people disliking your videos. The negative is always more outspoken.

39. SJ
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 00:19:28

dont listen those ungrateful idiots. theyll never be satisfied. its just how it is. always want more and more. they probably werent even trying hard enough. your tutorials are very good and countless spinners appreciate that. dont be let down eso

40. Advecticity
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 01:00:08

Think of it this way : if there's an average of one whiner for every 10 satisfied viewers, having that many people complain means that you had THAT MANY satisfied viewers.

41. FusionX
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 01:16:40

I've learned almost every trick I know from your tutorials. You're a great teacher, and you made it easy to understand what to do. And there is a right-handed screen, I don't understand why people complain about you being left-handed.

42. Eso
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 01:36:49

You guys are missing the point. I made a slight change to my post to show WHY.

43. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 01:45:03

A few ungrateful retards just ruined it for us all. You never know what's gone until it's gone. Anyways, does this reflect anything on Ktrinh?

44. Wind
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 01:48:52

Well I'm still trying to get him to close off his account to see society's reaction. Edit: actually i dont even think he even knows about this

45. Escorpio123
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 02:26:14

This is so sad :(. There are always going to be people that complain NOT only your videos, but everyone's videos, (whether is a tutorial, combo, breakdown video), any kind. But the people that really want to learn and are paying attention, taking an advantage of your videos, and enjoying your teaching style don't have fault because of those dummies :/ Well, what's done is done. Idk if you'll upload ur videos again or not, I respect your decision. But, j[COLOR="red"]ust wanted to let you know[/COLOR] that [B]80%[/B] of the tricks I know today [B][COLOR="blue"]are because of your Tutorials Buddy[/COLOR][/B] ;). I always recommended your videos for my friends that were starting too :/. But Good luck in your life though, you are a grown up and getting married? :O, Congrats if that's true :D.

46. boshi
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 02:50:48

awww this is kinda sad. im pretty sure the 07-09 generation spinners all learned 80% of what they know from eso. <3 you did a great job.

47. chris
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 04:06:24

boshi wrote: awww this is kinda sad. im pretty sure the 07-09 generation spinners all learned 80% of what they know from eso. <3 you did a great job.
    ^this.
  48. PlamZ
    Date: Fri, Mar 18 2011 13:37:19

@Eso Well... Eso, i started penspinning because of you, you made me a big fan of PS, and you'll always be the best Penspinner for me, not only you did it for fun, but you did it so that other can have fun. You video were professional, well made, well explained, and i don't give a shit about what people said, you were the best damn teacher for PS. We want you back, and whatever other says, don't do the tut' for them, do it for you, because you're awesome.

49. ILikePens
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 10:41:51

I doubt Ktrinh would have learnt pen spinning without your videos.

50. neXus
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 11:43:23

Those are all pretty retarded reasons to delete your account. You talk about how much you effort put into the videos and then you delete them because you think people don't appreciate them? Fuck those people, you worked hard on those and if they don't want to watch them they can go fuck themselves and watch someone else. I can't remember who said it but I'm sure the quote about how if I helped 1 person with this, it was worth the work. Sorry, weak stuff, I expected you to know better.

51. presidentGPC
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 11:43:39

I know this won't change your decision, but i just want to say, your tutorials are/were simply the best. I learned most of my tricks from your tutorials, your explanation is in english and you spinning left-handed, but it still helped me more than any german tutorial from right-handed people. Fortunately i don't really need tutorials any more, i know all tricks i need, but for the beginners it's a loss...

52. Jazz
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 13:14:41

Another loss in ps community, man..

53. eazi-penspinner
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 14:06:01

I wanted to learn the scissor spin today... but no eso tutorial... I really miss them :(

54. D_Jay
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 14:21:14

I am not sure what to say, this closing thing looks a little like overreaction to me. Your videos were fine, you were among the first (as I'm hearing) and the best tutorial makers on UPSB and the fact that there's another maker here can't be a bad thing, everyone shows off his videos (and I mean generally, there are many makers on YT, from UPSB and outside, yet only Eso, KTrinh, Pari and few others are cited on the trick threads). I myself didn't like Eso's and KTrinh's videos, too much talk, whole lot of time for that little trick. I only watched the slo-mo at the beginning. It may be better your way but I'm too lazy to stay and find out... People are n00b especially on Youtube, they spread nasty words around. Lazy fools could try and figure out how the moves would look when mirrored out, but again they had the right-hand screen (a little small, that is...). They're racist, left-handers are like gypsies for them.

Eso said... I took a very professional approach to my work. I kept my channel free of advertising so that people could focus on the tutorial [...] All the hours I spent into those videos didn't count for shit obviously.
    Good job :D
    Eso said... Also when you search for pen spinning, what's the first thing that pops up? RukarioRey's tutorial. He must be doing something right since he has well over 2 million views.
    They don't like lecturing XD

55. Jacob8185
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 21:21:21

Well, KTrinH93 wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you. He actually told me that he learned from many people, especially Eso. I currently find no reason why you should close your account, especially for the beginners (like me) who want to start pen spinning. Also, like what someone mentioned earlier, people won't say a lot of good things about your videos, because they are too busy learning the trick/combo/etc. If something bad pops up, like if anything is unclear, then of course they will complain, because they can't learn it as well. Also, just watching slow-mos won't help you one bit (Well, at least it helped me crap), because you don't really know exactly what to do, etc. I know this wouldn't change your mind at all, but truth to be said, I (and the whole UPSB forum) probably loved your tutorial videos over anyone else.

56. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sat, Mar 19 2011 21:27:15

@Eso Can you at least send me the promo we made? Or wouldn't you want it uploaded again?

57. Shadowserpant
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 00:03:27

i will always respect you eso

58. drgripable
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 01:01:12

Eso, i respect you and enjoyed your videos. I will also respect your decision in this matter, just know that you have helped me as a fellow left-handed spinner very much, but at the same time by closing your youtube account, you have also closed the door for many new potential spinners out there. EDIT: i didn't know you were settling down, getting married etc. i feel like a douche XP

59. iBlameLag
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 01:22:59

I don't see why everybody's making such a big fuss about this after Eso clearly explained WHY he closed his channel. Nobody will ever be as good as he was, and it's perfectly fine that he did that. He's older, wiser, and more experienced than us. Please just be quiet, there's no point in telling him he's the best - HE KNOWS THAT.

60. Goofy
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 13:02:46

so sad ='( you had the best tutorials I learned like every trick from you and pretty fast too because of your good explanation eventhough you are left-handed and I'm right-handed the thing is that new spinners won't have the great opportunity to learn with you tuts and I know I know there are lots more but still probably not as good explanative as yours yeah you know you're the best but still gotta give the credits^^

61. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 20 2011 14:14:45

hey eso, it looks to me like the youtube community is not the right place for your videos, have you considered moving them to a different site? maybe kam could host them fo you on pentrix...

62. calamariking
    Date: Mon, Mar 21 2011 01:34:58

Hey, eso. I am not a pen spinner. i know no tricks. i have made no 'mods'. I am here because today i stumbled upon this world, and it might sound cheesy or stupid or trite, but i honestly saw things that i would never have believed were possible and when i saw them something inside me ignited, an excitement, the desire to learn something new. So i looked for a way to learn, and wherever i went, across the internet, throughout the years of posts, every faq, every recommendation, every forum thread points to one name, eso. But every link there, every google search, leads nowhere. i do not know who you are, i have never heard your voice or seen you spin but i have spent the last few hours searching for you because you have left a void in the internet. In no other skill, hobby or art form is there just one name that is so unanimously held as the one great authority on how to learn and improve. You were like atlas, holding the world of pen spinning on your shoulders, even the people in this thread learned it from you. So where are we to go? when everyone points the beginner to the void you have left behind, then where are we to turn? It is possible that i am the first but i certainly wont be the last, there is a new generation of spinners that will never be, that will die before they had a chance to begin because of what has been lost. That is why i made this account today. I want you to know that it is clear that, whatever your reasons are, a lot of people have come to rely on you and you have abandoned them. and while the experienced will be fine as they need no crutches or support, it is us: the beginners, the confused, the new-blood coming in to pen spinning that will really feel the damage of what you have done. That is all i wanted to say. Thank you for your time.

63. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Mar 21 2011 01:40:32

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2A3E268DB83B94E6 Im not sure if this has already been posted, but this guy has all (I think) of Eso's tutorials.

64. tylt
    Date: Mon, Mar 21 2011 01:53:22

calamariking wrote: Hey, eso. I am not a pen spinner. i know no tricks. i have made no 'mods'. I am here because today i stumbled upon this world, and it might sound cheesy or stupid or trite, but i honestly saw things that i would never have believed were possible and when i saw them something inside me ignited, an excitement, the desire to learn something new. So i looked for a way to learn, and wherever i went, across the internet, throughout the years of posts, every faq, every recommendation, every forum thread points to one name, eso. But every link there, every google search, leads nowhere. i do not know who you are, i have never heard your voice or seen you spin but i have spent the last few hours searching for you because you have left a void in the internet. In no other skill, hobby or art form is there just one name that is so unanimously held as the one great authority on how to learn and improve. You were like atlas, holding the world of pen spinning on your shoulders, even the people in this thread learned it from you. So where are we to go? when everyone points the beginner to the void you have left behind, then where are we to turn? It is possible that i am the first but i certainly wont be the last, there is a new generation of spinners that will never be, that will die before they had a chance to begin because of what has been lost. That is why i made this account today. I want you to know that it is clear that, whatever your reasons are, this world has come to rely on you and you have abandoned it. and while the experienced will be fine they need no crutches or support, it is us: the beginners, the confused, the new-blood coming in to pen spinning that will really feel the damage of what you have done. That is all i wanted to say. Thank you for your time.
    Damn, just damn. I don't think that anything else needs to be said here. We love you eso, thanks for all the help man. :)

65. TRoc
    Date: Tue, Mar 22 2011 01:53:04

Eso wrote: I closed the account because the people have spoken. I've been hearing how KTrinh has better videos and how they prefer his over mine. And I'm not going to mention any names, but there are others who also want to start making tutorials as well. It was done in the past and it'll continue. I never understood why they would want to make tutorials of tricks that have already been done. The only reason could be that they think they could do a better job than I can. I took a very professional approach to my work. I kept my channel free of advertising so that people could focus on the tutorial and not have to click the ads away. That was a conscious decision and besides, you don't make shit for money through advertising on YT. I think people didn't pick up on that. Nor did they even care. I made sure to keep my hand in frame the entire time. I scoured through my previous videos to take notes on what people were having trouble with and made it a point to explain it thoroughly. I thought of every possible editing solution to make it easier for the user to learn (camera angle, slow-mos, video placement). Still wasn't enough. People still complained about how it's not right handed even though I made a right handed screen. People still complained about my teaching methods. All the hours I spent into those videos didn't count for shit obviously. People compared me to other tutorial makers out there. Then there are those that think they can do a better job. I've watched a lot of the other spoken tutorials out there. There aren't really any new instructional methods or advice TBH. But if that's what people want, then why the hell should I even keep my videos up? Also when you search for pen spinning, what's the first thing that pops up? RukarioRey's tutorial. He must be doing something right since he has well over 2 million views. Whatever it is, people love it but it's not my style of teaching. And yes, I thought about the whole "taking resources away" deal. But honestly, if people want other spinner's tutorials and didn't appreciate mine, then they can rely on those other teachers to help them out. I don't see a need to oversaturate the internet with redundancy.
    What a baby. Good thing this isn't the spammers bin. "I'm not appreciated so now nobody gets them." You're a malignant narcisist. Not only that, you now try to seem modest about this! Oh, how pretentious. You know how much you're videos meant to people, not only to new spinners who need help, but old ones who always get a kick out of watching them (Yo!). You decided to redo you're tutorials, but then delete you're old ones for god knows why. Two tutorials = more help. There's no logical arguement there. Your'e always going to have people compare videos to you, or have complainers, you were basically the first best on youtube... a benchmark or point of reference. If someone challenges you, "I'm not respected as I think my effort should deam me." Everyone knows you've worked hella hard for those tutorials and have spinning knowledge, why else would you be a moderator? "All the hours I speant into those videos didn't count for shit oobviously." WTF? You've just seen two pages of penspinners expressing their gratification, plus hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of youtube views and a freaking high majority of positive comments and look what you focus on. "Oh, now everyone is criticising, so I'm taking my videos away." I hope from this point of pathetic egotism, you never feel that you're not respected. Now you don't deserve to feel unappreciated. I've talked to you before, Eso, you're a cool dude but come on, this is rediculous. Success has enemies, Eso, it's never personal. Deal with that. The worst part is, Eso, you're going to see this comment as just reinforcement for deleting you're account. Edit: still would like that insert bank though btw.

66. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Mar 22 2011 02:11:55

calamariking;76687]Hey, eso. I am not a pen spinner. i know no tricks. i have made no 'mods'. I am here because today i stumbled upon this world, and it might sound cheesy or stupid or trite, but i honestly saw things that i would never have believed were possible and when i saw them something inside me ignited, an excitement, the desire to learn something new. So i looked for a way to learn, and wherever i went, across the internet, throughout the years of posts, every faq, every recommendation, every forum thread points to one name, eso. But every link there, every google search, leads nowhere. i do not know who you are, i have never heard your voice or seen you spin but i have spent the last few hours searching for you because you have left a void in the internet. In no other skill, hobby or art form is there just one name that is so unanimously held as the one great authority on how to learn and improve. You were like atlas, holding the world of pen spinning on your shoulders, even the people in this thread learned it from you. So where are we to go? when everyone points the beginner to the void you have left behind, then where are we to turn? It is possible that i am the first but i certainly wont be the last, there is a new generation of spinners that will never be, that will die before they had a chance to begin because of what has been lost. That is why i made this account today. I want you to know that it is clear that, whatever your reasons are, a lot of people have come to rely on you and you have abandoned them. and while the experienced will be fine as they need no crutches or support, it is us: the beginners, the confused, the new-blood coming in to pen spinning that will really feel the damage of what you have done. That is all i wanted to say. Thank you for your time.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=WhatsOfTheUp1;76688]http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2A3E268DB83B94E6 Im not sure if this has already been posted, but this guy has all (I think) of Eso's tutorials.[/QUOTE] Yes I already did posted this link <_<. [QUOTE=Escorpio123 wrote: I copied your comment :(. Also, PEOPLE that would like to still see eso's hand and tutorials, go to this link. ;)http://www.youtube.com/user/LQT184#grid/user/2A3E268DB83B94E6

67. Frip
    Date: Tue, Mar 22 2011 02:29:22

ITT: Eso butthurt because of newfags.

68. LQT184
    Date: Sat, Mar 26 2011 15:30:12

Firstly, Dear Eso, Your decision made me shocked, As so many people, your tutorial videos help me a lot on the way to become a pen spinner, moreover, when I introduce PS to everyone, the first sentence I said is :" Go to youtube.com and search Eso tutorial" and many people agree with me that your tutorial video is the [B]BEST[/B]. I was so busy with my exercises, so when I checked mail, a person said your acc was closed, I thought he just kidding me, but the truth was..... I wonder WHY, WHY your acc was closed, Youtube made mistake or your miss-click and so on. And then, many people asked me for your left-hand video, I never believe this. I agree your right handed screen is small, so I tried to convert all of them to make people right-hand get over the trouble, and I thought your acc has left-hand videos, and I have right-hand video, and everything would be OK for everyone who come to PS world for the first time... But I don't foresee this situation. You don't need to care about their bad comment, just look at the comment of people who love your working and see how great you devoted to PS.... I hope you can re-creat an acc with your left-hand videos, Eso. And if anything happenes to you, I will fight for you, of course. Will anybody fight with me ?

69. Rapid
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 10:26:40

:(

70. nateiskewl
    Date: Thu, Mar 31 2011 23:10:18

Frip wrote: ITT: Eso butthurt because of newfags.
    And vice versa.

71. linli07
    Date: Sat, Jul 9 2011 21:48:55

TheAafg wrote: I wouldn't be so sure about that. He is pretty busy currently due to studies and as he gets older, he is going to get more busy. In upcoming years he might close his account just like Eso. o.o

72. Erirornal Kraione
    Date: Sat, Jul 9 2011 21:51:25

Why would you revive this topic for a post like that? =/

73. Armonster
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 02:18:01

When did this happen? i take a break form spinning for just a few months and this is the result when I come back? D: gdi! noooo! whyyyy! he had the best tutorials by far. i started cuz of him. uber sad face. like uuuubbberrrrr, i still think he shoulda left his tutorials up.... to help other starters. that's kinda selfish for taking them down (that's right, i said it!. still respect him for making me start tho).

74. iColor
    Date: Fri, Nov 4 2011 02:21:56

Nice bump, haha. Anyways, I recommend just reading the rest of the thread.