UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / Help With RSVP

1. M-B-W
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 00:01:30

Hello, I have made the RSVP MX (I know this is off topic slightly, but this might be important info), and the cap of the RSVP (with the grip inside) has cracked! How should I fix this/prevent this from happening again? (BTW, I have another cap, but it's all scratched up, though...)

2. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 00:14:42

What I do is spin mods that don't crack easily when I'm practicing. I'll only use them when I'm on a bed or some soft floored location. I guess if you spin an MX for too long and too hard, it'll inevitably crack. Also, seeing as you are new please search before you post: http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=23

3. M-B-W
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 01:11:40

Thanks. The RSVP MX is the only mod I have for now, but I'm making a Hybrid -DC-HGG sometime next week.

4. iMatt
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 06:03:19

You can't really fix it. Just be careful when spinning over harder surfaces and replace the cap. Relatively cheap fix.

5. J74Q
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 06:31:56

i hate crackin mods tats why i use soft plastic barrels like supertips

6. tacohead12
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 06:50:36

If your cap is totally wrecked then you can try to do what I did. Like get something to put inside the cap to keep the round shape, I used this metal straw from 7-11. Then melt the cap back together with a lighter, you have to kinda mold the plastic back with your hand but dont get burnt. I used this rubber thing to cover it. Obviously the cap will still looks kinda retarded but it works if you are really desperate. Seriously just get a new cap though :P they are cheap and the above method sucks XD I did it when I was like super noob.

7. M-B-W
    Date: Wed, Mar 16 2011 23:28:33

Nice, dude. Jacob8185 told me that black RSVP caps are harder than blue ones (the ones I used). Now both of my caps are screwed! I just need time to buy a new one (LOL).