UPSB v4

Off-topic / body type

1. Clyde
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 09:31:17

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/body-types-ectomorph-mesomorph-endomorph.html I'm an ectomorph, which sucks.... zzzzz it's so hard to gain weight...even if I eat and eat and eat I don't get fat....even if I lift weights I don't get big wth....how bout you guys?

2. Olji
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 09:50:23

im an ectomorph too, but i think it rocks, loads of food and stuff + no excercise = no weight gain (hell yeah) i learned not to rely on muscles too much, find other ways around the problem, maybe using basic knowledge of physics instead, imo theres more advantages than disadvantages, but im not so obsessed about visual appeal, that may be one of the disadvantages at some points, but whatever, enjoy who you are :3

3. Twine
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 10:06:22

I'm somewhere in between ecto and meso. I have thick enough shoulders, non-flat chest (but not man boob like) and can gain muscle if I can actually be stuffed doing anything. I'm more on the ecto side though. I can eat a ton of junk food without any consequences. Basically it's next to impossible for me to get overweight.

4. TheAafg
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 10:20:30

I am more of a mesomorph type. Its easier for me to gain or lose weight. F yea <3 athletics. If I don't do any athletic stuff for like two/three weeks I can get noticeably fat.

5. UEDan
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 10:21:37

Fuck, I'm a mesomorph,.... I have all this muscle without trying. But that doesn't matter, be happy with who you are,.. sheesh.

6. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 16:05:53

I think Im an ectomorph. I can literally eat junk food for hours and I'll be and feel the same. Although I'm not skinny as a stick, I do have a bit of fat here and there, but I'm not overwieght. I'm just about average. But I do NOT have an athletic body structure.

7. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 16:15:15

i dont get it, its basically "skinny" "buff" or "fat", which totally depends on your exercise or diet

8. neXus
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 17:32:41

I'm a mix between Meso and Endo.

9. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 21:13:55

Olji wrote: im an ectomorph too, but i think it rocks, loads of food and stuff + no excercise = no weight gain (hell yeah) i learned not to rely on muscles too much, find other ways around the problem, maybe using basic knowledge of physics instead, imo theres more advantages than disadvantages, but im not so obsessed about visual appeal, that may be one of the disadvantages at some points, but whatever, enjoy who you are :3
    ecto reporting in. Fuck yeah it's awesome. Eat anything I want.

10. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 22:06:47

Its talking about the genetic part of it and to be aware one may get better results by taking their natural physique into account. you're body isn't directly correlated to exercise and diet I am Ecto, its nothing to be sad about

Zombo wrote: i dont get it, its basically "skinny" "buff" or "fat", which totally depends on your exercise or diet

11. sangara
    Date: Sat, Mar 12 2011 22:31:18

I'm an ecto with excessively broad shoulders.

12. MonsterPandasEatTofu
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 02:40:54

mesomorph, I tend to gain weight if I don't go to the gym for more than a couple days, I have a personal trainer/ nutritionist to keep in shape

13. Raos
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:26:10

endo D:

14. Enigmatic
    Date: Thu, Apr 14 2011 03:34:27

I'm slim, slightly muscular and feel like I'm never going to gain weight no matter how much I eat lol